[MOD] (A10) This is my Flammenwerfer - it werfs Flammen - A10Update (24.04.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, October 19, 2014, 09:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaEllie

Quote from: skullywag on October 18, 2014, 09:48:45 AM

Killing the rock will net you 300 Metal, to kill the plants, fire is your friend.

Well I made a small flamethrower - nothing special
Now in Alpha 10

DOWNLOAD

Shinzy

I don't know why, but I resprited this as a magic staff for myself, spawned it in and werft my other two colonists on flammen with it. It was fun

Oh, fantasy mods, where are they

Romi

In the screnshot the flamethrower looked awesome.But in the game play,combat supplier sell this or it can spawn at a pawn? like a pirate or other

skullywag

jEllie flip that darned projectile texture.....flammen doesn't werf that way. :p
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Romi on October 20, 2014, 07:30:27 AM

In the screnshot the flamethrower looked awesome.But in the game play,combat supplier sell this or it can spawn at a pawn? like a pirate or other
Thank you :)
It has a normal weapon Tag so either raiders have it or you can buy it at a combat supplier. If you have other weapon mods the relative likeliness to find exactly the flamethrower is lower of course ;) but Im not sure if you really want a pirate or even 2 of them to use it against you :D

Quote from: skullywag on October 20, 2014, 08:49:07 AM
jEllie flip that darned projectile texture.....flammen doesn't werf that way. :p

Heimdall81

Nice Flammenwerfer  8)

Wer die Flamme nicht ehrt ist des Flammenwerfers nicht wert  ;D

"Ehre deine Ahnen, gehorche deinem Koenig, trage deine Waffen mit Stolz, fuerchte keinen Feind, hasse die Gruenhaeute, misstraue den Elfen und du kannst nichts falsch machen."

DracoGriffin

Hey Julia, since you're the Queen of Conceptmodsâ,,¢; would it be possible to have a "water hose w/ pack" or fire extinguisher?

Using "smoke trail" particle effect from More Weapons by skullywag, could simulate the visual effect of fire extinguisher or water if color changed. Just not sure if the effect of rain can be simulated in weapons fire.

Anyway, if possible, it'd be great to draft a colonist and then use weapon to "fire" (lol) at fire to extinguish larger brush fires quickly. Fire Extinguisher when fired at enemies could affect accuracy/eyes to "blind"; while water hose could simulate "melee" attacks from range to disrupt enemy movement/attacks, in addition to light bruise damage?
Current Mods (A-Z):
AnimuHair, EdBInterface, Extended Stoneworking, FastFloors, Immersive Pack, kilroy Turret Pack, Modular Tables, MoreHair, MoreHydroponics, PowerSwitch, RecipeNurse, skullywag Pack, SurgeryExtendedAndBionics, Synthmeat, T-Mod Pack

skullywag

Thats very easy to achieve, new projectile with foam like texture gun able target ground, if projectile hits fire, reduce fire strength....could knock this up in a few minutes i reckon. Not saying i will of course.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

JuliaEllie

Quote from: DracoGriffin on October 26, 2014, 02:56:19 PM
Hey Julia, since you're the Queen of Conceptmods�; would it be possible to have a "water hose w/ pack" or fire extinguisher?

Using "smoke trail" particle effect from More Weapons by skullywag, could simulate the visual effect of fire extinguisher or water if color changed. Just not sure if the effect of rain can be simulated in weapons fire.

Anyway, if possible, it'd be great to draft a colonist and then use weapon to "fire" (lol) at fire to extinguish larger brush fires quickly. Fire Extinguisher when fired at enemies could affect accuracy/eyes to "blind"; while water hose could simulate "melee" attacks from range to disrupt enemy movement/attacks, in addition to light bruise damage?

Impossible is nothing its only a qustion of efford. A fire extinguisher it is then :)

edit - projectile class is throwing errors it shouldnt... I sometimes hate this game :(

Wex

Also, a liquid nitrogen launcher (very high tech) could double as both fire extinguisher and flame thrower.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

Lemon_Lube

Lemon_Lube

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Lemon_Lube on October 27, 2014, 09:56:13 AM
Could you make a Panzerfaust that fausts panzers?

There are no Panzers to faust so no need for a Panzerfaust :D

Shinzy

Quote from: JuliaEllie on October 27, 2014, 10:10:47 AM
Quote from: Lemon_Lube on October 27, 2014, 09:56:13 AM
Could you make a Panzerfaust that fausts panzers?

There are no Panzers to faust so no need for a Panzerfaust :D

What about nebelwerfer? to werf nebels?