Everybody's Mod - Alpha 7 Edition

Started by apljee, October 22, 2014, 04:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apljee

I might do something like this weekly, maybe with themes, but for now I just thought I'd make a new topic due to a request on the old topic after I gave the link to the mod's DL.

HOW IT'S GOING TO WORK
This mod will be passed around by me. I will start the mod with a simple (most likely) badly textured weapon. From there on, you people can add onto the mod by requesting to join the pass-around queue. If you join the queue, you will have to follow a set of rules that will be planted down below. Please don't pass the mod to another modder, or to anyone via PM, or give away the DL link. Your post will be flagged if you give away the DL link publicly.

RULES FOR EVERYBODY'S MOD
-Keep the files of the mod secret. We do not want anyone except for the next modder after you knowing what has been done.

-When finished with the mod, upload to a free file sharing website. Using websites such as bit.ly to get some change will not be appreciated.

-Do not edit other people's parts of the mods. They've worked hard on them.

-You are allowed to use the parts that other people have added. This being said, you may add something like, an iron sword, if someone added iron, or something like refined iron.

-Try not to spend too much time on your part. There isn't a special time limit (as of now there isn't) but we don't want the queue to be too long.

-Please notify me via PM or posting on this post to tell us if you are postponing your queue position. You will be able to mod as soon as you return from your postponing.

-DO NOT RETURN THE MOD WITH ERRORS.

THE QUEUE
Please note the colour code:
Green - Finished
Blue - Postponed
Yellow - In progress
Red - Waiting in queue

apljee
blaze7736
JuliaEllie
oblivionmasta
mrofa
Skully
Shinzy
lgabod

HOW TO JOIN

Simply comment "Add me to the list" below and you'll be added to the queue. Thanks.[/list]

blaze7736

Hey man this sounds great and i want in so add me to the list and lets do this thing

oblivionmasta

I would love to join in! I ain't very good, but i can add something simple!

apljee

Quote from: oblivionmasta on October 22, 2014, 09:49:42 PM
I would love to join in! I ain't very good, but i can add something simple!
Added

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

blaze7736

Hey my turn is up i had a heap of fun and hope more people will get involved

apljee

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

Shinzy

I volunteer Skully and Mrofa on the queue, I can be after them!

apljee

Quote from: Shinzy on October 23, 2014, 11:56:22 AM

Skully and Mrofa, do you guys /want/ to join the queue? And, Shinzy, you're added!  ;D

JuliaEllie

Shinzy

Quote from: apljee on October 23, 2014, 04:52:23 PM
Quote from: Shinzy on October 23, 2014, 11:56:22 AM

Skully and Mrofa, do you guys /want/ to join the queue? And, Shinzy, you're added!  ;D

Ofc they do! And any choice on the matter was taken out when they left so cryptic signals up there that couldn't be deciphered in any other way than wanting to volunteer!