[A12] The Romance Mod v0.8 by Lord Fappington [Updated August 2015]

Started by Lord Fappington, October 26, 2014, 04:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perci2112

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

millenium

Quote from: Lord Fappington on February 16, 2015, 04:07:47 PM
Quote from: Dragoon on February 16, 2015, 08:50:21 AM
Why does having them uh..do stuff not effect them both? Like I told um I don't know Alice to much to south on frank (?) it only gave her the bonus.

Because the man is so prodigious in size, she gets all the satisfaction.  On a serious note tho:

Ya I want that in too; attempted to code it in but it proved a little bug ridden; its in the works tho :)

wouldnt it be possible to take the conversation code and modify it for this purpose taking the values for good conversation and so on and using it for the events.

my understanding of the code is limited (i learn by osmosis). but since parties in the conversation gain the bonuses and detriments from the activity using this as a basis for the events could be a step in the right direction.

SupremeSoviet

Will the colonists be able to have kids in this mod? Since they implimented old age it seems only natural.

Dragoon

Quote from: SupremeSoviet on February 20, 2015, 05:33:07 AM
Will the colonists be able to have kids in this mod? Since they implimented old age it seems only natural.

Well it has been requested but that is gonna need a lot of coding and the creator it still working on some other aspects so don't expect it to be added in a months time lol. If you need example of why it would be hard ask and I shall guess ( I wanna see if i am on the point or not XD) .

I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Dragoon

Will you add in a new trait
Inexperienced

I not much for descriptions but you know when someones not had a lot of sex before but they aren't bad err it's attractive in it's own way

LemonCookie

Is being able to have sex with animals an intended feature?
Because I had one of my colonists rape a hare doggystyle just now. It was in shock so it was easy to catch

T-Wrecks

I added this mod to my fairly extensive mod list, but something strange happened. The mod worked fine except it stopped me from being able to tell my colonists to do something directly while not drafted. I don't know whether that's an issue with the mod or a conflict with others. I just thought I would mention it.

CodyRex123

Its probably this mod, i just did the same and now i can't order my colonist to even use a comm console.
Dragons!

daft73

Quote from: T-Wrecks on March 06, 2015, 07:06:25 PM
I added this mod to my fairly extensive mod list, but something strange happened. The mod worked fine except it stopped me from being able to tell my colonists to do something directly while not drafted. I don't know whether that's an issue with the mod or a conflict with others. I just thought I would mention it.
...To be more certain try to add mods one at a time to see what causes such bugs. Mods can be silly like that, adding lots of mods can cause unforeseen issues. ;)

Dragoon

Is there a way to make back stories that disable social (which makes no sense to me but whatevs) not disable lovemaking?

benben471

Quote from: daft73 on March 06, 2015, 08:28:11 PM
Quote from: T-Wrecks on March 06, 2015, 07:06:25 PM
...To be more certain try to add mods one at a time to see what causes such bugs. Mods can be silly like that, adding lots of mods can cause unforeseen issues. ;)
I'm having a similar issue, I think its because of the fact that both this mod and one that I am using both add prioritizing of objects, maybe they overwrite each other's prioritizations?

EDIT: the only mods that use the same defs on my list are Minus's extended surgery and bionics mod and  the mechanical defence 5 mod.
Thanks for feedback :),
Benben471.
I have mods now ^^

benben471

Quote from: benben471 on March 22, 2015, 11:00:17 AM
I'm having a similar issue, I think its because of the fact that both this mod and one that I am using both add prioritizing of objects, maybe they overwrite each other's prioritizations?

EDIT: the only mods that use the same defs on my list are Minus's extended surgery and bionics mod and  the mechanical defence 5 mod.

UPDATE: after going through the process of disabling the mods one at a time, making a new colony and seeing if the issue was fixed, I came to the end of the list; only the romance mod and the core game were left ticked and the issue persisted. I am using the most recent version without sounds.
UPDATE EDIT: just realized i had v 0.4 downloaded 0_0
Thanks for feedback :),
Benben471.
I have mods now ^^