[B19] Brunayla's Security Co (10/23/18)

Started by brunayla, October 29, 2014, 12:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harpo99999

brunayla, I can not see a link to the 1.5 on the OP, is this correct?

shirlierox

Looks like the hyperlink is correct it's just the actual text. If you click on the top link you get taken to the 1.5 dropbox link.

brunayla

Sorry all for the mix up.  It is fixed now.  The website seems to be getting slammed with traffic.

Brunayla

moumix

Hello,

I got this error with your "Replacement Organ Crafting" mod:

After looking into it, here is the snippet of code at lines 10 to 12:

<fixedBillGiverDefs>
<li>ReplacementOrganTable</lik>
</fixedBillGiverDefs>

The "</lik>" should be "</li>".

This is in the file "BaseWorkGivers.xml" in the "ReplacementOrganCrafting 1.3\Defs\WorkGiverDefs" directory. :)

Hope this helps :)

brunayla

Quote from: moumix on July 19, 2016, 05:47:26 PM
Hello,

I got this error with your "Replacement Organ Crafting" mod:

After looking into it, here is the snippet of code at lines 10 to 12:

<fixedBillGiverDefs>
<li>ReplacementOrganTable</lik>
</fixedBillGiverDefs>

The "</lik>" should be "</li>".

This is in the file "BaseWorkGivers.xml" in the "ReplacementOrganCrafting 1.3\Defs\WorkGiverDefs" directory. :)

Hope this helps :)

Thank you it is fixed now.  I did not change the version number.

Brunayla

eberkain

Anyone else getting this problem with the Embrasures being very dark, I've been trying to debug and fix this for about an hour and I think I give up.  Screenshot is a steel embrasure with a steel wall, plus the icons are really dark, but I can live with that. 

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

qurffe

Quote from: eberkain on July 28, 2016, 06:36:11 PM
Anyone else getting this problem with the Embrasures being very dark, I've been trying to debug and fix this for about an hour and I think I give up.  Screenshot is a steel embrasure with a steel wall, plus the icons are really dark, but I can live with that.

I dont think that is bug, but the actual way they look.

eberkain

Quote from: qurffe on July 29, 2016, 01:40:01 AM
Quote from: eberkain on July 28, 2016, 06:36:11 PM

I dont think that is bug, but the actual way they look.

If you look at the texture files included with the mod they are a spot on match for the walls normal colors, but in game they are really dark and the construction ghost shows up as pure white.  I figured out it was a texture issue and I fixed my local copy and made up a quick blueprint atlas that works correctly. 

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

brunayla

Added Temperature Control with a fan to cool you colonists.  Works like the heater.

Also check Embrasures I think I fixed the the too dark problem.

Brunayla

biship

Can you plz put this on Steams Workshop?

brunayla

Quote from: biship on August 01, 2016, 09:36:54 AM
Can you plz put this on Steams Workshop?

I would love to but run into problems when uploading parts of the mod pack.

biship

ok no probs. I'll just make my lazy butt check this thread more often.

brunayla

Now on Steam.  I just need to make sure to keep both in sync with updates

Yoso

When <Silver>10</Silver> is an ingredient the recipe requires 200 silver. When <Silver>10</Silver> is a product the game makes 10 silver. The silver, gold, and uranium products from taking apart weapons and armor need to be multiplied by 20.

brunayla