[A15] Industrialisation (04-09-2016)

Started by eatKenny, January 02, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silentwolf123

eatKenny

Quote from: silentwolf123 on April 21, 2016, 06:11:48 PM
What about mod compatability? is it fine?
as far as i know this mod will work with other mods as it only adds stuff.

Grynnreaper

igz33

since that Iv'e install that mod, after about 10 minutes of playing, my colonist just keep standing and the game is going into sa lag spike!

berni1212

Lost Soul in the World of Rimworld

Agent00Soul

eatKenny

Quote from: igz33 on April 22, 2016, 12:59:42 AM
since that Iv'e install that mod, after about 10 minutes of playing, my colonist just keep standing and the game is going into sa lag spike!

can i have more infos? mod list, screenshots, error log?

Morrneyo

berni1212

@Eatkenny can u add maby more Power Sources like water gens on deep water places or some higher tier Solar to gen more power then only Nuclear

Agent00Soul

I have this as well..

Pawn goes into standing mode.. If you leave him it wont crash but if you instruct him to do any task or draft him and try to move him the game will crash..

I also use fluffys mods but nothing else really.

eatKenny

Quote from: Agent00Soul on April 22, 2016, 09:00:28 PM

I have this as well..

Pawn goes into standing mode.. If you leave him it wont crash but if you instruct him to do any task or draft him and try to move him the game will crash..

I also use fluffys mods but nothing else really.

maybe its because the colony manager mod from fluffys, i made a small fix to workgivers Def to fix this issue, please redownload this mod and tell me if it works.

berni1212

By me is it Totaly fine no lags nothing but i don'T use mods from Fluffys

Korn.Mil

eatKenny

Quote from: Korn.Mil on April 23, 2016, 09:23:10 AM
Why there are no explosion when reactor overheats?

damn i forgot...

on the other hand: HOW CAN YOU LET THE PRECIOUS NUCLEAR POWER PLANT OVERHEAT AND EXPLODE???

edit: just updated the file in dropbox so that the NPP explodes, you can redownload it.