Rate your Epyk Pack experience.

Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

Feniks

Dude acoordinator what on earth are you doing spamming your stream in this thread? There are better was of promoting than spam. Have some decent comments, use video section etc.

As for a Pack I see you have your account back Epyk. Any chance we can see pack coming in next day or 2? I understand it must have been quite an experience to have your identity removed from internet, so by no means take it as me nagging you. It's more of polite question so we all know where we stand while you take as long as you need to put things back in place.

Hope everything is fine with you.

Evul

Quote from: daedelus on March 09, 2015, 06:50:27 PM
Looks like the only ones not updated that don't have alternates are:
-Project Armory

Working on it! ^^

submittofluff

Quote from: Feniks on March 10, 2015, 04:52:40 AM
Dude acoordinator what on earth are you doing spamming your stream in this thread? There are better was of promoting than spam. Have some decent comments, use video section etc.

lol to anyone who cares, SORRY. I get warning for posting one post, Spamming is multiple posts by definition. There is no MOD PACK video section. Epyk Pack is such a different game from Rimworld vanilla AND its not like the thread was busy with anything useful conversation wise as we are all just waiting for Epyk to release his awesome pack.

ReiCoringa

Epyk, hey guy, if you want a make myself a update to alpha 9 of your modpack with some mods, you can see?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xo0wu8qmfkw4vjt/Mods.rar?dl=0
of curse there isn't ED mods

Incompatibility

Quote from: ReiCoringa on March 10, 2015, 03:04:03 PM
Epyk, hey guy, if you want a make myself a update to alpha 9 of your modpack with some mods, you can see?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xo0wu8qmfkw4vjt/Mods.rar?dl=0
of curse there isn't ED mods

Do you mind posting your mod order?

Novellum

Quote from: submittofluff on March 10, 2015, 02:20:58 PM
Quote from: Feniks on March 10, 2015, 04:52:40 AM

lol to anyone who cares, SORRY. I get warning for posting one post, Spamming is multiple posts by definition. There is no MOD PACK video section. Epyk Pack is such a different game from Rimworld vanilla AND its not like the thread was busy with anything useful conversation wise as we are all just waiting for Epyk to release his awesome pack.
Spamming is whatever the moderator deems it to be at the time, and a quiet thread is no excuse to break the rules.  ;D

Epyk

Alright everyone!
Everything seems to be coming back together slowly.
Had to re-upload a ton of the Epyk Pack files, work files, and personal files as everyhting was wiped. Unfortunately a lot of my personal work has been lost, but that hasn't stopped me getting an update to you guys.
Epyk Pack Twitter has yet to be recovered but it should be hopefully soon.

Alpha 9 Epyk Pack update will come. Getting hosts of errors I've fixed previously that need to be mended again. I apologize for any inconveniences.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Delekhan

Happy days are here again!

Have you had a chance to test your Alpha 9 pack for bugs or is this your first build for Alpha 9e?

Epyk

Quote from: Delekhan on March 10, 2015, 10:17:10 PM
Happy days are here again!

Have you had a chance to test your Alpha 9 pack for bugs or is this your first build for Alpha 9e?

No, I've had a stable build in my personal Google drive. I'm not sure what happened to all my files, but they were left corrupt or blank.

I changed a lot of things to void any conflicts, it'll take awhile to get things back. My balance sheet has been lost so I have to re-balance mods to work together. For example, mod A will be used over mod B because it produces say, iron, more efficiently.
Although I think I'll just get a stable version out and balance through-out updates.
Try Epokalypse!

Delekhan

I've recovered deleted files from my Google Drive before, it's actually pretty easy. If you need help here's a link to Drive support:

https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2405957?hl=en

Feniks

Great hearing from you Epyk I can imagine it must feel so tedious to do the job that you have already done once so even more respect to you for doing it. If you choose to release stable version and then optimize it over time can I just have one request that you make sure it doesn't require new word after updates as it would be a huge pain.

Epyk

Quote from: Feniks on March 11, 2015, 03:01:44 AM
Great hearing from you Epyk I can imagine it must feel so tedious to do the job that you have already done once so even more respect to you for doing it. If you choose to release stable version and then optimize it over time can I just have one request that you make sure it doesn't require new word after updates as it would be a huge pain.

I'll try my best.
Try Epokalypse!

popster99

Epyk you don't have to rush just give it your best job we've waited a while but we can wait a few more weeks if needed

ReiCoringa

i am chosing the order because on natural(without order) some times the colonist has a bug(they dont move)

Manly

Quote from: popster99 on March 11, 2015, 01:09:34 PM
Epyk you don't have to rush just give it your best job we've waited a while but we can wait a few more weeks if needed

I agree with Popster.  You have been dealt a horrible hand by some hacker and just getting your own stuff up and running must be overwhelming.  We want you for the long haul so putting yourself through hell hurts our chances to have you for YEARS (yes I said it....we want you doing this for YEAAARRRRRRSSSS!!! :D )!  Take your time and keep this a fun hobby and not a job :)

You are the man!