Rate your Epyk Pack experience.

Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

DieselpunkCyborg

Just registered to say: I love you man. I was about to download Industrialization and get the newest Cyberstorm but I just saw that you had already updated the pack.

This was my first foray into Rimworld mods, thanks for such a great pack.

Epyk

Quote from: DieselpunkCyborg on January 22, 2015, 06:57:21 AM
Just registered to say: I love you man. I was about to download Industrialization and get the newest Cyberstorm but I just saw that you had already updated the pack.

This was my first foray into Rimworld mods, thanks for such a great pack.

No problem! I have fun putting and managing the Epyk Pack and I'm really glad you're enjoying it!
;)
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

UPDATE!

1.22.15 Epyk Pack 1.09i
- Added Mechanical Defense 2
Try Epokalypse!

Monodopo

I just downloaded the mod, and my first impressions are really good! I have a problem with the growing zones... I cannot grow potatoes or strawberries because my colonists freeze every time they try gardening :( What should I do?

Epyk

Quote from: Monodopo on January 22, 2015, 05:02:04 PM
I just downloaded the mod, and my first impressions are really good! I have a problem with the growing zones... I cannot grow potatoes or strawberries because my colonists freeze every time they try gardening :( What should I do?
This sounds very strange. Is growing a priority? Is the game still running or does it crash?
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Quote from: Verticalphase on January 22, 2015, 12:16:00 AM
It's just a suggestion, but I was wondering if you could add the Laser Drill from Enhanced Defense: Phoenix Edition, so we could dig our own steam vents. :)

Here is the link to Enhanced Defense: Phoenix Edition: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6636

The Enhanced Defense: Phoenix Edition Laser drill is included and  there's Fissure Generator from Mechanical Defense 2 that can make geysers as well.
Try Epokalypse!

Monodopo

Quote from: Epyk on January 22, 2015, 05:15:58 PM
This sounds very strange. Is growing a priority? Is the game still running or does it crash?
Normally, growing is a priority. Also, other crops are also buggy, while some do work. The game still runs, its just that the colonists stand still and do nothing and I have to turn off growing for them to move again.

Epyk

Quote from: Monodopo on January 23, 2015, 06:41:31 AM
Normally, growing is a priority. Also, other crops are also buggy, while some do work. The game still runs, its just that the colonists stand still and do nothing and I have to turn off growing for them to move again.
Got some more questions to help me help you. Are you using the recommended mod order? Did you start using the Epyk Pack for a existing colony or a new one? Is the problem still present after a game restart?
Try Epokalypse!

Monodopo

Quote from: Epyk on January 23, 2015, 06:45:54 AM
Got some more questions to help me help you. Are you using the recommended mod order? Did you start using the Epyk Pack for a existing colony or a new one? Is the problem still present after a game restart?
I've restarted the game in a new colony and in a new world, and the problem persists. I haven't been using the recommended mod order though.

redink

Came here via Blitzkrieger on the youtube, thank you for all the work, it's highly appreciated!

Epyk

Quote from: Monodopo on January 23, 2015, 07:01:44 AM
I've restarted the game in a new colony and in a new world, and the problem persists. I haven't been using the recommended mod order though.

Try that, I think at this point of the Epyk Pack the mod order needs to be done otherwise it doesn't work as intended.
Try Epokalypse!

popster99

just gonna say i don't use recommended mod load order and i have other mods installed along with the pack and i have had no problems like this for a couple weeks now

Monodopo

Quote from: Epyk on January 23, 2015, 07:09:25 AM
Quote from: Monodopo on January 23, 2015, 07:01:44 AM

Try that, I think at this point of the Epyk Pack the mod order needs to be done otherwise it doesn't work as intended.
Fantastic! No hitches! I guess the solution was obvious ;) Thanks for getting back quickly! Have you considered adding mods that increase the variety of edible crops, and conversely the different recipes that can be done at the cook stove? I think it might add some "flavour"! Thanks a bunch Epyk!!!

Epyk

QuoteFantastic! No hitches! I guess the solution was obvious ;) Thanks for getting back quickly! Have you considered adding mods that increase the variety of edible crops, and conversely the different recipes that can be done at the cook stove? I think it might add some "flavour"! Thanks a bunch Epyk!!!

Glad everything worked out!
I have, there's a mod called Xtra plants that looks fantastic but I'm taking things a bit slow.

I've also went ahead and made mod order a required step, although it's not the only mod order that can get the Epyk Pack working obviously.
Try Epokalypse!

Escri

Hi there first of all great mod pack really improves the game a lot.
However I have one to problem, after I installed everything I can't seem to sell anything to traders so because of that I can't buy anything either, is there a mod that adds something where I have to approve what can be sold or something similar?
I also mined a crapton of silver but for some reason that doesn't seem to count either as currency for the above reasons...