Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

slicedtoad

Quote from: slicedtoad on January 31, 2015, 05:10:36 AM
Any one having trouble with traders? I don't get exotic trader anymore (it's been at least a year). This is a 2 year game where I've updated the Epyk pack twice, so it could be any number of things, just wondering if anyone else has this issue.

And the reason I need exotic traders is to sell clothes. Which I have hundreds and hundreds of.

Okay, I changed from Randy to builder and I got an exotic trader. Not really sure what was happening with Randy but a year without exotic traders should be statistically impossible, no? Especially since I used the comms unit just about constantly.

Epyk

UPDATE!

1.31.15 Epyk Pack 1.11o
- Added Apparello!
- Pawn State Icons update!
- CyberneticsStorm update!

EDIT: Just caught the EdB UI interface update, I'll have to add that later.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Novellum

Epyk

Try Epokalypse!

Novellum

elStrages

Hey E I was looking at the download, I know you have given an order to the mods but have you thought about renaming them? as in put a number at the start e.g. '1.' '13.' etc that way people can quickly add them in game instead of trying to find them, this wouldn't actually effect the game in anyway and make the pack more user friendly

shhfiftyfive

Quote from: slicedtoad on January 31, 2015, 05:08:01 PM
Quote from: slicedtoad on January 31, 2015, 05:10:36 AM
Any one having trouble with traders? I don't get exotic trader anymore (it's been at least a year). This is a 2 year game where I've updated the Epyk pack twice, so it could be any number of things, just wondering if anyone else has this issue.

And the reason I need exotic traders is to sell clothes. Which I have hundreds and hundreds of.

Okay, I changed from Randy to builder and I got an exotic trader. Not really sure what was happening with Randy but a year without exotic traders should be statistically impossible, no? Especially since I used the comms unit just about constantly.
i've played cassandra a lot. and usually i run into this issue where exotic goods traders take a vacation and do not show up for a year. like every play through. in general all the traders stop showing up for a season and the ones that do show up aren't helpful since i have no money without getting the exotic trader to show up to sell my junk.

Epyk

Quote from: elStrages on February 01, 2015, 04:09:39 AM
Hey E I was looking at the download, I know you have given an order to the mods but have you thought about renaming them? as in put a number at the start e.g. '1.' '13.' etc that way people can quickly add them in game instead of trying to find them, this wouldn't actually effect the game in anyway and make the pack more user friendly

Great idea! I'll do that next update!
Try Epokalypse!

Catjaco

I can't open the mod menu inside the game anymore... but when i delete all the mods from the folder it works...
*Edit: after a while it opened, i activated all the mods but when i pressed the close button everything stopped running...

ysor123

- have Alpha 8
- downloaded epyk pack
- mods folder contains only core-mod
- copied all mods from pack into mod folder
- replaced the modconfig.xml file

Now game does not start anymore. The process runs, but it seem to load (or loop on somethin') for all eternity.

Running on win 7 x64. Game starts without mods.

Once I move the mods in modconfig.xml from active into active the game starts, but it fails to open "mods" option in main menu. I think because it starts to load/scan infos from mods folder and its to much?

*edit it actually manages to open mods menu after about 2 mins. Lets see if that works after restart now.

Nope it does not. Nothing happens after saving config. Game ?loads? and does not respond for all eternity...

elStrages

Quote from: ysor123 on February 01, 2015, 11:45:19 AM
- have Alpha 8
- downloaded epyk pack
- mods folder contains only core-mod
- copied all mods from pack into mod folder
- replaced the modconfig.xml file

Now game does not start anymore. The process runs, but it seem to load (or loop on somethin') for all eternity.

Running on win 7 x64. Game starts without mods.

Once I move the mods in modconfig.xml from active into active the game starts, but it fails to open "mods" option in main menu. I think because it starts to load/scan infos from mods folder and its to much?

*edit it actually manages to open mods menu after about 2 mins. Lets see if that works after restart now.

Nope it does not. Nothing happens after saving config. Game ?loads? and does not respond for all eternity...
replace the old mod config with the orginal and manually add the mods in game. this way you can be sure that they are all working.
once you add the mod loader order mod you can do this quicker.

ysor123

Quote from: elStrages on February 01, 2015, 12:08:14 PM
replace the old mod config with the orginal and manually add the mods in game. this way you can be sure that they are all working.
once you add the mod loader order mod you can do this quicker.

Thanks for replying, but I quote myself:

elStrages

I would suggest starting a new game. It may be that the mod updates broke old saves.

popster99

popster99