[A11b] Pawn State Icons (v04c) 22.07.2015

Started by Sadler, January 09, 2015, 01:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadler

Quote from: Shinzy on January 09, 2015, 04:38:13 PMcan you/is it even possible to add icons for missing limbs?
Okay. I'll think about some new icons during the night ::). It's already 3 AM here, so, guys excuse me if I won't answer you in next couple of hours. See you later!

Igabod

Quote from: Sadler on January 09, 2015, 05:05:17 PM
Quote from: Igabod on January 09, 2015, 04:57:43 PMOne method you could use to make it compatible with EdB is to make the status icon into a mote.
I just got rid of any UI in my mod at all and now everything is drawing simply as a mesh flying over the colonists' heads. That's enough for my purposes I think.

Awesome, then I'm going to download it right now and try it before I go to sleep.

Drahkon

Now this looks handy, will have to give it a look some time soon.

Sadler

Quote from: Shinzy on January 09, 2015, 04:38:13 PMdiseases is another thing!
I still have no idea, how the disease icon must look like. Syringe maybe...

Igabod

Quote from: Sadler on January 10, 2015, 10:11:11 AM
Quote from: Shinzy on January 09, 2015, 04:38:13 PMdiseases is another thing!
I still have no idea, how the disease icon must look like. Syringe maybe...

Biohazard Symbol

Dude puking in a toilet.

Those are my two favorite suggestions for a sickness icon.

[edit to add] Also, I played with this mod last night (well the one before you updated today) and experienced no problems with it. It worked really well, especially with prisoner management. I'm going to go ahead and put my vote in for this to be added to vanilla in some form. I love it.

Sadler

Quote from: Igabod on January 10, 2015, 10:22:51 AMBiohazard Symbol
OK, I'll try this.
Quote from: Igabod on January 10, 2015, 10:22:51 AMAlso, I played with this mod last night (well the one before you updated today) and experienced no problems with it. It worked really well, especially with prisoner management. I'm going to go ahead and put my vote in for this to be added to vanilla in some form. I love it.
Awesome. So, I hope v02a is pretty stable too.

hyprformnce

awesome mod! any kind of quality of life fix is a great improvement in the rimworld experience

Epyk

This mod is so great. Highly recommend it to anyone taking a look at it.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Sadler

Eventually I drawn just simple two-color pill for disease icon because biohazard was too complex to percept on that small icon (or I just not the best icon artist in the world :P). It's already available in v02b.

Stannis

Keep it up! This can make RimWorld so much better!

Sadler

Small update, v02c. This mod seems to be almost complete now.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Epyk

This just keeps getting better and better doesn't it?
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Hargut

Love it, specially this point that tells u where they go is nice, the icons so useful too!!

Finally i see when someone is infected and untreared or such

Thanks!!!

Sadler

Quote from: Epyk on January 11, 2015, 09:37:07 AMThis just keeps getting better and better doesn't it?
I hope so. I just worry about keeping it neat and minimalistic ;D.