[A17] More Vanilla Turrets (v1.8.5 29/5/2017)

Started by Marnador, January 21, 2015, 10:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elixiar

"We didn't crash here by accident... something brought us down". - Anon Rimworld Colonist

Ectoplasm

jerome736

I'll second that, doesn't throw any debug errors and I've used everything other than the vulcan cannon so far.

ORCACommander

KVIII

IndustryStandard

I'm going to point out that when it came to building a Vulcan cannon I was unable too, My colonist never seemed to bring any of the limestone to it, but they brought the steel to it.

Other then that, the other turrets seemed fine.

toric

if this is 100% compatible with a12, would kenny update the title? also, anyone tired this with combat realism?

denu

If you have de problem whit the vulcan cannon, it can be solved.
you need all resurcces complete 400 steel 600 stone in your storage, then build the cannon it shoud work just wait a lil time.
I think it works faster if your not doing anything so that the colonists just have this work

IndustryStandard

Quote from: denu on November 05, 2015, 04:33:10 PM
If you have de problem whit the vulcan cannon, it can be solved.
you need all resurcces complete 400 steel 600 stone in your storage, then build the cannon it shoud work just wait a lil time.
I think it works faster if your not doing anything so that the colonists just have this work

I did have the resources, they only brought the steel to the blueprints and then were idle.

starburst98

are you SURE you had enough? having 600 stone blocks does not mean you have 600 limestone blocks.

Marnador

Quote from: toric on November 05, 2015, 12:57:06 PM
if this is 100% compatible with a12, would kenny update the title? also, anyone tired this with combat realism?
I am not Kenny by the title update been long coming. =p
This version should include only research cost changes so whoever has the fan version should be fine without this one.
But for the sake of confusion prevention the front page was updated.

Andy_Dandy

Excellent changes. You are truly serious about balancing the mod to Vanilla. The reason this is one of very few mods I care about.

toric

what would it take to make this compatible with CR? anything i could help with?

Dr. Z

+1 for balancing this out with combat realism. Would make the perfect combination.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Dspendragon

beautiful, Really going to put this to good use.  :)
This is Rimworld people, Where cannibals ware pink helmets and nudest decide to go outside when its -59F, And where shit happens. Its anything but fare or balanced, Lady Luck rolls a 1000-sided dice and 80% of that dice says"Death"on it. Your job is keeping your people alive in bad rolls. Good Luck.