[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

nighelt

Guys I have a curiosity, but this event is a native of the game or has been introduced with Modpack?

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/1346/kgZRNs.png

silentlord

apologies if stupid question, but is the latest master on github still A14 or A15?

been playing the A14e version for ages and refused steam to update, if the github is A15 i can let steam update.

zipqun

hello guys, can somone help me with that   ? how to fix it ?  i dont want to load so far cuz it more than 2 h playing ;c

ScottS9999

How do I tame alpaca?  I've got hay, a pawn with sufficient skill, and the alpaca marked.  Right click on the alpaca doesn't do anything either.  What am I missing?

Tollazor

Hay is the latest github master with the Skynet addition compatible with old saves?

I ask because I downloaded the latest version just before Skynet changes (but skynet_sk was in the mods folder and in the modsconfig.xml and tried to load and failed) and it failed to load my game. I just wanted the latest fuel system changes hehe

Oh and  skyarkhangel, can you please have CCL or Combat Realism alter the popup tooltip for aiming to remove the wording 'shot stat. temporarily unavailable' and change it to something a little more informative. As it is, it seems like something is broken and not working . I spent several days trying to find what I did wrong, only to come to the conclusion that combat realism removes the aiming tooltip numbers as the system is far too complex to be represented by a hit/miss.

Can I suggest just adding a little information to say if the target is in cover (soft/hard/whatever), etc? Just something to make it not look like it's busted..

Thanks

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Tollazor on September 29, 2016, 07:35:23 PM
Hay is the latest github master with the Skynet addition compatible with old saves?

I ask because I downloaded the latest version just before Skynet changes (but skynet_sk was in the mods folder and in the modsconfig.xml and tried to load and failed) and it failed to load my game. I just wanted the latest fuel system changes hehe

Oh and  skyarkhangel, can you please have CCL or Combat Realism alter the popup tooltip for aiming to remove the wording 'shot stat. temporarily unavailable' and change it to something a little more informative. As it is, it seems like something is broken and not working . I spent several days trying to find what I did wrong, only to come to the conclusion that combat realism removes the aiming tooltip numbers as the system is far too complex to be represented by a hit/miss.

Can I suggest just adding a little information to say if the target is in cover (soft/hard/whatever), etc? Just something to make it not look like it's busted..

Thanks

Nope, not compatible, if full install. Bcs, removed previous Skynet faction and added new. Skynet code in Core_Sk and only defs in Skynet folder. I'll release them as separate mod when start working with A15. But currently still working in A14 :)

Shot stat. tooltip still not updated to A14 in CR and simply switched off. I don't know when could fix this, bcs of many other work.

In latest refuel system update. worktable will not constantly consume fuel, greatly increased priority + some bug fixes.
And yes..! Big update with Skynet faction.

Quote from: zipqun on September 29, 2016, 01:42:42 PM
hello guys, can somone help me with that   ? how to fix it ?  i dont want to load so far cuz it more than 2 h playing

install latest github version. This bug already fixed ~one month ago.

Quote from: nighelt on September 29, 2016, 07:43:33 AM
Guys I have a curiosity, but this event is a native of the game or has been introduced with Modpack?

its enabled TechAdvancing mod.

Quote from: SupremeSoviet on September 29, 2016, 02:09:52 AM
Hey skyarkhangel, Is there any way to make Prepare Carefully compatable with this pack?  I love the mod pack and EB prepare and was kind of hoping for the best of both worlds but if I try to add EB Prep it tells me that there is a map generation conflict and my civi changes will be ignored.  Thanks for the time!

-SS

What problems? Please use latest guthub version. Edb PC already added. Thank you.

--------
Ohh.. i need to release 4.1, bc of many people still download strongly outdated 4.0 version.

SupremeSoviet

Quote from: skyarkhangel on September 29, 2016, 08:27:35 PM
Quote from: SupremeSoviet on September 29, 2016, 02:09:52 AM
Hey skyarkhangel, Is there any way to make Prepare Carefully compatable with this pack?  I love the mod pack and EB prepare and was kind of hoping for the best of both worlds but if I try to add EB Prep it tells me that there is a map generation conflict and my civi changes will be ignored.  Thanks for the time!

-SS

What problems? Please use latest guthub version. Edb PC already added. Thank you.

It is?  Ugh I see what I did wrong.  I used the mega link and that version does not have EBPC.  Thanks sky.

Also I'm having an issue with the plasma reactor. It says it need fuel but its on a steam geyser whats wrong?

sidfu

for those new guys.

1. stable is the last offical release. on git its on the releases tab.
2.useing the master instead of the stable u get to play with ll the fixes,new stuff and tweaks, but it can have new bugs and versions can not be save game compatiable.
3. when new version of master comes out on git always backup whatever build u using that worked good. that way if their a bug in new build u can always revert.
4. in the main rimworld data folder there is a output log it will have every error u get so u dont need to SS the error just copy paste it. its also better to post the error over on git than here.

Riun

I either dont understand the new fuel system or there are problems with coal.

I was able to use the steel grill just fine with wooden fuel (kindlings). When I fuel it with coal it gets used up in 1 second and my cook cant use it.

Thanks for the great updates :)

samsaq

I don't know where exactly to post this, so I figured it should first go in the modpack post:

Basically, I've installed the pack, with some added mods (2-3) Like EdbPrepareCarefly and a dog said no crafting (couldn't lose my lab) I'm runing on a gtx970m 8 gigs of RAM and an i7, and yet I lag to around 4 fps on max speed and 10-15 on level 2, with only a basic power system. (1-2 windmills powering prosthetic workbench and glass working table etc) This seems to have suddenly "begun" as one night I just began lagging the out, and after that the lag has dissipated for a few hours, and then come back. Is this normal? Can I do anything about it so the game isn't unplayable for me? Any help is appreciated.

Kirinya

Regarding the lag, it might be a decision problem for hauling. Try forbidding all stockpiles that allow for the same goods and see if the lag stops.

sidfu

Quote from: samsaq on October 01, 2016, 05:23:04 PM
I don't know where exactly to post this, so I figured it should first go in the modpack post:

Basically, I've installed the pack, with some added mods (2-3) Like EdbPrepareCarefly and a dog said no crafting (couldn't lose my lab) I'm runing on a gtx970m 8 gigs of RAM and an i7, and yet I lag to around 4 fps on max speed and 10-15 on level 2, with only a basic power system. (1-2 windmills powering prosthetic workbench and glass working table etc) This seems to have suddenly "begun" as one night I just began lagging the out, and after that the lag has dissipated for a few hours, and then come back. Is this normal? Can I do anything about it so the game isn't unplayable for me? Any help is appreciated.

u messed up once u added mods. this already a full pack so few mods will work rigth with it. more than likely u also didnt use the modconfig that came with the pack so all your mods are outof order.

samsaq

I'll give that a shot as soon as I can get the game running, though I don't really know why that would be a problem with the game's logic, I mean wouldn't they drop to the highest priority or closest stockpile etc?

EDIT(for the reply above): Yes, I used the modconfig, and have put all of my added mods at the bottom, so they could be overwritten if needed, I figure if I hadn't, I would have had more to worry about then lag.

saqib126

Sometimes, seemingly randomly, the electric power using tables forget to switch between idle and full power consumption, so sometimes i have table using less power then they should, or way to much. It seems flicking off and on the table fixes this, but is there any way to permanently fix this problem?(other than digging though hundreds of lines of code to find the wrong comma)

Kirinya

Quote from: samsaq on October 02, 2016, 08:10:14 AM
I'll give that a shot as soon as I can get the game running, though I don't really know why that would be a problem with the game's logic, I mean wouldn't they drop to the highest priority or closest stockpile etc?

It should, sure. Sometimes though a pawn can get stuck in a delivery loop (running back and forth wildly or just standing around and not moving) and this can cause horrible lsg - had that problem 3 or 4 times.