[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuproPanda

Quote from: Warforyou on June 23, 2016, 09:27:34 AM
You need to fix blood filtration bonus for antibiotics. +400% is just too much, it really has to be balanced to +40% or less...

They have been reduced to +100%/+200%. I'll do some testing with +50%/+100%, but I'm pretty sure it won't have much of an effect. The whole point of boosting the blood filtration is to simulate the antibiotics getting rid of the disease, so having a colonist get better a few hours quicker wouldn't really make the pills worth the cost or effort.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Warforyou

Quote from: cuproPanda on June 23, 2016, 12:23:25 PM
They have been reduced to +100%/+200%. I'll do some testing with +50%/+100%, but I'm pretty sure it won't have much of an effect. The whole point of boosting the blood filtration is to simulate the antibiotics getting rid of the disease, so having a colonist get better a few hours quicker wouldn't really make the pills worth the cost or effort.

Hmm I still have +400%, but I don't see the version been updated... And I bet these few hours are really important when it is the matter of life and death. There is almost no way to get rid of disease with such ease in game, with that much power they make almost all other stuff such as HQ meds, hospital beds, vitals monitors, cryptosleep, anaestethics pretty much useless. You may even never ever have to amputate your colonists spare parts anymore!

cuproPanda

Quote from: Warforyou on June 23, 2016, 04:18:06 PM
Quote from: cuproPanda on June 23, 2016, 12:23:25 PM

Hmm I still have +400%, but I don't see the version been updated... And I bet these few hours are really important when it is the matter of life and death. There is almost no way to get rid of disease with such ease in game, with that much power they make almost all other stuff such as HQ meds, hospital beds, vitals monitors, cryptosleep, anaestethics pretty much useless. You may even never ever have to amputate your colonists spare parts anymore!

Sorry I meant in the A14 version they are reduced. Considering the colonists and prisoners automatically take the pills, 50%/100% might be doable, maybe even less. 400% comes from the original plan of having the pills be expensive and uncraftable, basically saved for emergencies. I never really changed the values.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

xmax

Hey, how do I construct the AEA tank? Can't seem to find it in any menus of any table/bench thus far.

cuproPanda

Quote from: xmax on June 23, 2016, 05:57:05 PM
Hey, how do I construct the AEA tank? Can't seem to find it in any menus of any table/bench thus far.

They are bought from exotic and joy traders

lance789

cuproPanda

Quote from: lance789 on July 16, 2016, 12:35:40 PM
Please update Corpse Fueled Generator to A14!!

It will not be updated, but it should work if you paste this into Core\Defs\ThingDefs_Buildings\Buildings_Power.xml

<ThingDef ParentName="BuildingBase">
<defName>CorpseFueledGenerator</defName>
<label>corpse fueled generator</label>
<thingClass>Building</thingClass>
<graphicData>
<texPath>Things/Building/Power/FueledGenerator</texPath>
<graphicClass>Graphic_Single</graphicClass>
<drawSize>(2,2)</drawSize>
</graphicData>
<altitudeLayer>Building</altitudeLayer>
<passability>Impassable</passability>
<pathCost>150</pathCost>
<blockWind>true</blockWind>
<fillPercent>1.0</fillPercent>
<castEdgeShadows>false</castEdgeShadows>
<rotatable>false</rotatable>
<statBases>
<MaxHitPoints>300</MaxHitPoints>
<WorkToMake>2500</WorkToMake>
<Flammability>1.0</Flammability>
</statBases>
<tickerType>Normal</tickerType>
<description>Produces power by consuming corpses. Show your enemies you mean business!</description>
<size>(2,2)</size>
<building>
<ignoreNeedsPower>true</ignoreNeedsPower>
</building>
<costList>
<Steel>100</Steel>
<Component>2</Component>
</costList>
<comps>
<li Class="CompProperties_Power">
<compClass>CompPowerPlant</compClass>
<basePowerConsumption>-2000</basePowerConsumption>
<transmitsPower>true</transmitsPower>
</li>
<li Class="CompProperties_Flickable" />
<li Class="CompProperties_Refuelable">
  <fuelConsumptionRate>2.0</fuelConsumptionRate>
<fuelCapacity>5.0</fuelCapacity>
<fuelFilter>
<categories>
<li>CorpsesHumanlike</li>
</categories>
<specialFiltersToDisallow>
<li>AllowRotten</li>
<li>AllowCorpsesColonist</li>
</specialFiltersToDisallow>
</fuelFilter>
      </li>
<li Class="CompProperties_Glower">
<glowRadius>6</glowRadius>
<glowColor>(217,112,33,0)</glowColor>
</li>
<li Class="CompProperties_HeatPusher">
<compClass>CompHeatPusherPowered</compClass>
<heatPerSecond>4</heatPerSecond>
</li>
<li Class="CompProperties_Breakdownable"/>
</comps>
<terrainAffordanceNeeded>Heavy</terrainAffordanceNeeded>
<designationCategory>Power</designationCategory>
<staticSunShadowHeight>0.5</staticSunShadowHeight>
<constructEffect>ConstructMetal</constructEffect>
<researchPrerequisites>
<li>Electricity</li>
</researchPrerequisites>
</ThingDef>

Ashiver

Which mods are alpha 14 compatible now?  Which are being discontinued?  I really love misc joy objects and I was thinking of trying out the quarry mod.  Ancient amulets is pretty cool too.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Ashiver on July 17, 2016, 10:33:50 AM
Which mods are alpha 14 compatible now?  Which are being discontinued?  I really love misc joy objects and I was thinking of trying out the quarry mod.  Ancient amulets is pretty cool too.

I doubt any of them are compatible now. Corpse-fired Generator and BamPow won't be updated; CFG was just an experiment, and BamPow adds bamboo usage to the POW mod - which now detects if bamboo is present and adds a charcoal "recipe" if so.

I'm working on updating ASAP, but I recently got a slipped disc in my back which prevents me from even getting out of bed some days (and the others I spend in an inebriated stupor). Also, unlike the A13 update, I want to make sure to thoroughly test everything before it's released so I don't have to fix a bunch of stuff. My deadline is the 29th, but I'm hoping to be done by the 22nd. I'll at least release what's done by the 22nd.

abo1984

Thanks for the update! Sorry to hear about your back though, hope you get better soon!

cuproPanda

Quote from: abo1984 on July 17, 2016, 01:10:31 PM
Thanks for the update! Sorry to hear about your back though, hope you get better soon!

Thank you  :)

kaptain_kavern

* kaptain_kavern  is right clicking on CuproPanda's bed  >> rest until healed

Good recovery CupBro ;) and Bon courage

cuproPanda

Quote from: dismar on July 17, 2016, 01:45:49 PM
get better cupro!

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on July 17, 2016, 02:31:25 PM
* kaptain_kavern  is right clicking on CuproPanda's bed  >> rest until healed

Good recovery CupBro ;) and Bon courage

Thank you :)

I haven't fully tested the mods yet, but they appear to be working. I'll post them to the main page as I update, just keep in mind they're experimental

Grynnreaper

can't place the resource pit on any surface, tried dirt gravel stone etc. don't have sand on my map