[1.0] RimWorld Minions Ver7.2

Started by WalkingProblem, February 17, 2017, 10:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpaceDorf

Thank you that is good to know .. I will look out for other mods, that could mess with animals.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

coldcell

This is very interesting. Going to give this a go. Thanks!

WalkingProblem

Quote from: coldcell on June 13, 2017, 05:05:30 PM
This is very interesting. Going to give this a go. Thanks!

Yeah you should!

Do share your stories or join my discord channel if you have discord!

Ashardalon411

Maybe that if you give us a link, it will be possible !  ;D

Ashardalon411

done ! Very strange, i was sure when i have write my last post there was not here on the main post, never mind, its good now !

SpaceDorf

The thing I love most about Minions is how they always surround a social fight as soon as it starts ..

WalkingProblem

Quote from: SpaceDorf on June 17, 2017, 02:12:45 PM
The thing I love most about Minions is how they always surround a social fight as soon as it starts ..

haha~

I just watched Despicable Me 3. Felt happy that I had made the Minions mod.

Wondered how I can further expand the mod other than adding more work that they can do (I managed to make them repair damaged wall, but I will only release it other I make more work available for the minions)

SpaceDorf

I finally had my first purple minion event.
Eight of them tried to attack me.
I lost 3 Colonists

They wiped some visitors first and got my only NonCombatant out in the field.

The other casualties were all due to friendly fire.

==========================================

What I would love to see for the Minions would be fire fighting.

I can't think of anything else, except for giving them some kind of equipment, which clashes with the animal code. :(

Canute

Minions with a selfmade Tic tac pistol ! :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh09LoAjwoA

Yeah i miss the ability to equip stuff to them, even haplo made his robots out of animals now :-(

Ashardalon411

Hello, i have gotcha this pokébug in devmode, the bug are in the bottom of the rapport.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Canute on June 19, 2017, 06:27:05 AM
Minions with a selfmade Tic tac pistol ! :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh09LoAjwoA

Yeah i miss the ability to equip stuff to them, even haplo made his robots out of animals now :-(

Quote from: SpaceDorf on June 19, 2017, 03:03:37 AM
I finally had my first purple minion event.
Eight of them tried to attack me.
I lost 3 Colonists

They wiped some visitors first and got my only NonCombatant out in the field.

The other casualties were all due to friendly fire.

==========================================

What I would love to see for the Minions would be fire fighting.

I can't think of anything else, except for giving them some kind of equipment, which clashes with the animal code. :(

Yeah, I actually kindda face the same issue with my Arachnid mod as well. The moment I give a creature the ability to carry weapons - it immediately loses the ability to be tamed and recruited (as it will become non-animal non-humanoid, like mechanoids)

So until I can find the codes to make tool users tameable, we wouldnt see minions carry weapons.

And even if they carry weapons, you may not be able to choose which weapons they can carry (you should be able to imagine the complexity of how to make that work)

Ashardalon411

I have make an intensive livestock of 200 minions, for fight against all the horrors of my game.
Pls, pls, can i ask for a favor ?

Could you automatically transfert the training's and drafting's settings to the new born's minions from the mother if its a female and the father if its a male ? settings 200+ minions manually hand by hand every 10 minutes is a fun-killer...

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Ashardalon411 on June 19, 2017, 06:50:10 PM
I have make an intensive livestock of 200 minions, for fight against all the horrors of my game.
Pls, pls, can i ask for a favor ?

Could you automatically transfert the training's and drafting's settings to the new born's minions from the mother if its a female and the father if its a male ? settings 200+ minions manually hand by hand every 10 minutes is a fun-killer...

That sounds like a User Interface mod rather than something I can do.

You can suggest this idea to one of those modder who does the game interface changes, maybe they would know how to do a "click on top, and tick all" kindda function. Because I personally would want that too~ rather than clicking one by one.

Ashardalon411

fluffy don't have update animal-tab yet, and my game are too buggy to try a tricky manual update...
Is waiting....