[1.0] RimWorld Minions Ver7.2

Started by WalkingProblem, February 17, 2017, 10:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloodshifter

This has likely already been asked but, a quick search hasn't turned up anything.

Can I ask for the code behind having Minions clean and mine? Looking for it to hopefully add it in my personal copy of the More Monstergirls mod, the update to A17 lost it.

WalkingProblem

Quote from: bloodshifter on July 30, 2017, 08:25:17 AM
This has likely already been asked but, a quick search hasn't turned up anything.

Can I ask for the code behind having Minions clean and mine? Looking for it to hopefully add it in my personal copy of the More Monstergirls mod, the update to A17 lost it.

If you have the Minions mod, what you can do is to "hack" the More Monstergirls mod.

You go to their Races Base xml, and change the "thinkTreeMain" to "Minion" - like this:

<thinkTreeMain>Minion</thinkTreeMain>

------

This will switch their "thinking pattern" to the Minions' thinking pattern.

But I do not use the More Monster mod anymore, so I not sure what you will break when you do this hack.

I tried the mod before, but having "these monster girls" just spoils my experience of the game ; although the same could be said for the Minions mod for some people, LOL!

WalkingProblem

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://walkingproblem.com/
FORUM LINK: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30647.0
STEAM DOWNLOAD: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=912714398
NON-STEAM DOWNLOAD: http://walkingproblem.com/sdm_downloads/rimworld-minions-ver4-2/
DEVELOPER'S DISCORD: https://discord.gg/W2Vb27T
FACEBOOK PAGE: http://fb.com/walkingproblem
FACEBOOK DISCUSSION GROUP: http://fb.com/groups/walkingproblemstudios/
LBE's A Dog Said Easy Patcher: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=944381237 or https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33512

CHANGELOG VER4.2
– added "A Dog Said" mod support via "LBE's A Dog Said Easy Patcher" mod (For Information: Minions uses Human parts)
– added Deliver Resource to Construction Site/Frame ability to Minions (require Haul)
– added Deconstruct ability to Minions (require Haul)
– added Repair ability to Minions (require Rescue)
– improved efficiency in cleaning, mining, harvesting and chopping ability with ChJees' codes.
– Thank you to ChJees for sharing his codes with me!

SpaceDorf

Whhhhaaaaaaat ..

again .. only second to download .. :(

sounds awesome :)
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

LiteEmUp

can anyone who has the latest minions upgrade and hardworking animals a17 mod let me know if there are conflicts???

i've read somewhere on steamworkshop that the hardworking animals mod causes the minions to just clean and not do anything else lol..

bloodshifter

Quote from: Walking Problem on August 04, 2017, 04:00:48 PM
Quote from: bloodshifter on July 30, 2017, 08:25:17 AM

If you have the Minions mod, what you can do is to "hack" the More Monstergirls mod.

You go to their Races Base xml, and change the "thinkTreeMain" to "Minion" - like this:

<thinkTreeMain>Minion</thinkTreeMain>

------

This will switch their "thinking pattern" to the Minions' thinking pattern.

But I do not use the More Monster mod anymore, so I not sure what you will break when you do this hack.

I tried the mod before, but having "these monster girls" just spoils my experience of the game ; although the same could be said for the Minions mod for some people, LOL!
Sadly the MMG Mod doesn't have a Races XML or any reference to a <thinkTreemain>

WalkingProblem

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 10, 2017, 04:30:15 PM
Whhhhaaaaaaat ..

again .. only second to download .. :(

sounds awesome :)

Haha! You are my biggest fan! =D

Quote from: LiteEmUp on August 10, 2017, 05:31:50 PM
can anyone who has the latest minions upgrade and hardworking animals a17 mod let me know if there are conflicts???

i've read somewhere on steamworkshop that the hardworking animals mod causes the minions to just clean and not do anything else lol..

Yeah, should give it a shot and see if the conflict still exist. Do let me know as well.

Because so long has passed, certain issues may have been resolved... hard to tell

Quote from: bloodshifter on August 10, 2017, 08:12:35 PM
Sadly the MMG Mod doesn't have a Races XML or any reference to a <thinkTreemain>

I see, why not, when I'm more free, I create a sub-mod for the MMG mod. =}

Nowadays a little bit busy, but see if I need Junchan's permission or help. Let me see how it goes.

bloodshifter

Quote from: Walking Problem on August 11, 2017, 05:14:59 AM
Yeah, should give it a shot and see if the conflict still exist. Do let me know as well.

Because so long has passed, certain issues may have been resolved... hard to tell
I can say that if any mod conflict exists it hasn't procted for me in 30+ hours. Though Minions give Priority to Hauling, mine Mined and Cleaned about the same as without the Mod Hardworking Animals. Annoying though that Hauling is now a 9 unit task to Master for Minions, also teenage Minions seem to favor Hauling then Cleaning.

Nowadays a little bit busy, but see if I need Junchan's permission or help. Let me see how it goes.
If Jun ever replies to the thread or PMs =D, but yea I'll let you know thanks for your effort in this.

WalkingProblem

Quote from: bloodshifter on August 11, 2017, 01:41:01 PM

I can say that if any mod conflict exists it hasn't procted for me in 30+ hours. Though Minions give Priority to Hauling, mine Mined and Cleaned about the same as without the Mod Hardworking Animals. Annoying though that Hauling is now a 9 unit task to Master for Minions, also teenage Minions seem to favor Hauling then Cleaning.

If Jun ever replies to the thread or PMs =D, but yea I'll let you know thanks for your effort in this.

Typically, hauling is prioritized. So thats pretty normal - i guess? lol

SpaceDorf

And here I am again, the biggest Minion Fan found the first possible bug  :P

Enzo, trained in Obidience and Lvl 1 in Hauling, was delivering Ressources to a Blueprint.
This has to be against Union or Mob regulations.

--- Edit ---

Romulus, the other Minion, delivered Ressources as well, without being trained in hauling at all.
He is trained 1 / 0 / 2 / 0
While Enzo is 1 / 0 / 0 / 3 now ..
can't trust those Italians ..

I guess you accidently assigned the "haul ressources to blueprint " labor to Obedience

WalkingProblem

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 11, 2017, 06:46:00 PM
And here I am again, the biggest Minion Fan found the first possible bug  :P

Enzo, trained in Obidience and Lvl 1 in Hauling, was delivering Ressources to a Blueprint.
This has to be against Union or Mob regulations.

--- Edit ---

Romulus, the other Minion, delivered Ressources as well, without being trained in hauling at all.
He is trained 1 / 0 / 2 / 0
While Enzo is 1 / 0 / 0 / 3 now ..
can't trust those Italians ..

I guess you accidently assigned the "haul ressources to blueprint " labor to Obedience

lol... weird. i thought i changed it.

Anyway, take it as that is a bright kid you have there~ LOL

Apposl

My daughter is playing with this mod and we were curious what you meant by "start with minions," as we didn't see an option, and there are none on the map. She's been there a few months now and still no minions. Just curious if we missed something, or should just keep waiting and watching the wildlife tab. ;)

SpaceDorf

Starting with minions : In the scenario editor you can set your starting pets, including minions.

Apposl

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 14, 2017, 02:20:50 AM
Starting with minions : In the scenario editor you can set your starting pets, including minions.

Thank you, neither of us knew that! "Ooooh," she just said. :) Thanks!

Canute