[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exende

Elixiar

Been trying to modify the code myself (very very limited knowledge of how to actually get a result)

But I can't for the life of me work out how to stop the zombie infection being cured by normal medicine, lower their damage threshold and not just stand dead still for target practice when they raid.

A massive horde just appears and stands still because for whatever reason they don't know how to bust down doors anymore in this patch :|.
Great mod but serious problem.
"We didn't crash here by accident... something brought us down". - Anon Rimworld Colonist

hunter 51

Hi the mod looks cool but I can't seem to dowload it from mega can you mayby creat a nother link. Not from mega

Exende

is it possible to unload the mod in a save game without any dire consequences if there are no zombies on the map?

Miner_239

I don't think so, since the zombie faction and race would still be in the save file.

LustrousWolf

My colonist got an infection in her arm, the next day after treatment the zombie infection had gone. Pretty sure it is not supposed to be like that? :c

Jdalt40

Quote from: Elixiar on July 07, 2016, 05:33:30 PM
A massive horde just appears and stands still because for whatever reason they don't know how to bust down doors anymore in this patch :|.
Hey Elixiar, the mod was changed in Alpha 11 to make sure Zombies did not attack doors, if you want to know how to change it, ask the current mod updater (Skullywag I think?) to change it

notfood

Bb14 is going to make this mod sweet. Can't wait.

I've gotten minor infections that go away with some treatment as well. I think if it goes past minor it's deadly.

skyarkhangel

Justin C

Quote from: skyarkhangel on July 12, 2016, 06:16:49 PM
Soon update with fixing red errors.
You're awesome! Thanks for picking up my slack (again)!

Since the game is finally coming to Steam I do plan on getting the A14 release out as soon as possible. As of right now I have nothing at all going on this weekend, so I should have plenty of time to work on it.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Justin C on July 12, 2016, 07:29:37 PM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on July 12, 2016, 06:16:49 PM
Soon update with fixing red errors.
You're awesome! Thanks for picking up my slack (again)!

Since the game is finally coming to Steam I do plan on getting the A14 release out as soon as possible. As of right now I have nothing at all going on this weekend, so I should have plenty of time to work on it.

Thank you. Your awesome mod should live forever, live as long as immortal Rimworld  ;)
You may take my additions in official update, such as the resurrection and resurrect zombie animation.

Quote from: Joshy1111 on July 11, 2016, 10:16:09 AM
Quote from: Elixiar on July 07, 2016, 05:33:30 PM
Hey Elixiar, the mod was changed in Alpha 11 to make sure Zombies did not attack doors, if you want to know how to change it, ask the current mod updater (Skullywag I think?) to change it

done.

skyarkhangel

Zombie Apocalypse A13 SK

Unofficial update for Rimworld A13
by Hardcore SK team.

Additions:

• Zombie body patch. Makes zombies much stronger.
  • Zombie bite patch. Added special zombie bite attack.
  • Bonus A13: Zombie could ressurect AGAIN, if the head was not destroyed.

13.07.2016 update:
  • Fixed most of all red errors!
  • Greatly reduced zombie health and speed (bcs they can ressurect and much smarter)
  • Bonus A13:
    • Added ressurect animation. Now you can see which zombies will rise soon
    • Zombies can crush doors
    • Zombies can see target only in some range (earlier, zombies saw target for the entire map)
    • Zombies can create zombie horde. Gradually the scattered zombies combine into big horde.
    • Zombies can assist to each other in attack/defend.
    • A lot of noise could provoke the attack zombies in much more distance.

Standart version

+ EPOE 1.63 patch*

*EPOE mod must come first in the list.

notfood

LustrousWolf

Really good update thanks :D But can the zombie infection still be cured by medicine? Or has that ben fixed? :O

EDIT: Also, is the airborne virus still in the updated A13 version?

warman343

I love this mod, always had it on and playing games with it. I like how they can now reanimate in version A13. Now there is a small problem with the zombie's pathing/targeting: If your base is enclosed with a door and you have Turrets behind the walls or Embrasure walls ( Combat Realism Defense mod), The zombies will target the turrets but will not move once they appear. they will attack anything in melee range though. When those turrets are removed or destroyed then they will proceed to crush the door.

Now if the base has no door and fully enclosed they will move around the map and attack any humans that appear.

Whats weird is that i have never seen them being Dazed before and having them die with malnutrition but that's ok since they can reanimate.