Succession Game Joining Thread! LETS DO THIS! (Turn In Progress!)

Started by Untrustedlife, June 14, 2014, 02:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ednac

I want in, I've got a good back-story i'll type up and revise and put on this thread when I have the time.

Untrustedlife

added you to the list, sorry about the time its taking guys, I think we will give each player a week at max, Ill have several updates tomorrow. and ill pass it on.
So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK

BetaSpectre

I wanna be a back-up if someone misses their schedule and I happen to be available :3.

I doubt I'll be able to join a round, but maybe who knows.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

Headshotkill

Quote from: Untrustedlife on July 17, 2014, 09:07:05 PM
added you to the list, sorry about the time its taking guys, I think we will give each player a week at max, Ill have several updates tomorrow. and ill pass it on.

Wait, so each person has 1 week to play 15 ingame days right?

theapolaustic1

Um...

*coughs politely*

So UntrustedLife doesn't seem to have signed into the forums since the 19th. If he doesn't chime in by the end of the month or so, would everyone be cool with starting fresh on this whole thing with a new thread?

Love the idea of this, but it's been ten days since he said he'd have the next update, and half a month since he put the last one up.

Not trying to step on toes here, but it's looking like UL is too busy with IRL concerns to run this. I'd be perfectly okay with taking over if nobody'd be upset by the transition.

Ender

Quote from: theapolaustic1 on July 28, 2014, 01:27:47 PM
Um...

*coughs politely*

So UntrustedLife doesn't seem to have signed into the forums since the 19th. If he doesn't chime in by the end of the month or so, would everyone be cool with starting fresh on this whole thing with a new thread?

Love the idea of this, but it's been ten days since he said he'd have the next update, and half a month since he put the last one up.

Not trying to step on toes here, but it's looking like UL is too busy with IRL concerns to run this. I'd be perfectly okay with taking over if nobody'd be upset by the transition.
Ya, i would say give it till the end of the week.
The voices in my head tell me to burn colonists....

Telkir

Aye, that seems fair to me - I think we should leave UL on the end of the player list, though, so he has chance to take part down the line.

tommonius

*Raises hand*

If there is room, I am up for a game of this also. So the jist of the team playthrough is to send save files, take screen shots and write some sweet story to go along with it?

I am so in if you would not mind me taking a turn  :D

I just really wished we could rename the colonists so we could "rim" ourselves into the game kind of like getting Dwarfed into Dwarf fortress who by the way have some of the best random stories I have ever read.

theapolaustic1

Alright, assuming that UL doesn't reply, I'll post up a new topic tomorrow to get the ball rolling again.

I'm thinking Gdocs spreadsheet for a set "calendar" of sorts, that way it'll be easier to figure out who's going when and we'll have relatively firm start/stop dates for things (obviously not planning to be a nazi about it, but so that people have a rough idea when to check the thread for their turns and whatnot)? Assuming that's fine with everyone.

Quote from: tommonius on July 31, 2014, 02:32:03 PMI just really wished we could rename the colonists so we could "rim" ourselves into the game kind of like getting Dwarfed into Dwarf fortress who by the way have some of the best random stories I have ever read.

I'm pretty sure the .rim savefiles are just text internally, it should be possible to do.

BetaSpectre

Definitely is but...I like the Random Aspect to these games :3.
Who wants to go first?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

letheus

milon

@letheus, this one has been replaced by another one. See the v1.1 version of this thread
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5135.0