[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Porter

Did a surgery the other day to replace a missing nose ... had a failure and suddenly the pawn's spine has been removed?!  talk about an epic fail.  Luckily had a save prior to that. 
Is this common with critical failures?

feedingwolves

A patch just rolled out that appears to have made it impossible to install any foot prostheses. Saves that had existing and previously working feet replacements have now got many stump-legged colonists having a great time, and in the Prepare Carefully mod window, trying to select the left or right foot is greyed out as if the slot is taken. Hands work fine, as do eyes and legs. Did not check anything else.

Edit: Fiddling around with Prepare carefully let me add feet and then legs, but they don't start with the feet.

I'm beginning to think this is intended and i'm stupid? I could swear I saw bionic feet and higher movement bonuses than what I've got in the health tab.

Killaim

not sure if its in the game that you no longer can harvest arms and legs (did think it weird to begin with)

is it just me ?

Fenrin

Hi! Thank you for this mod, it is awesome!

I have a question: how to get advanced components?I have all researches except of "advanced bionics", which is the last and cost 10000, but i can't find how to craft these components

RickDeckerSpiegel

Quote from: Fenrin on July 30, 2016, 03:30:02 AM

I have a question: how to get advanced components?I have all researches except of "advanced bionics", which is the last and cost 10000, but i can't find how to craft these components

You can craft it on the component assembly bench. It costs 1x component and 5x vancidium, which is rare and expansive stuff. Some traders can offer you small amounts of it. (Or is there another way to get it?)

Fenrin

Quote from: RickDeckerSpiegel on July 30, 2016, 03:51:45 AM
Quote from: Fenrin on July 30, 2016, 03:30:02 AM

You can craft it on the component assembly bench. It costs 1x component and 5x vancidium, which is rare and expansive stuff. Some traders can offer you small amounts of it. (Or is there another way to get it?)

Thank you. Somehow i did not notice this =|

IzzyHRC

Hey, I'm testing out a new mod of mine with a few popular mods to check for incompatibilities.
Turns out (cuz I didn't fully read your description) you also modify the Races_Humanlike.xml.
Specifically the def of Human to add in your extra recipes.
Looked into a fix for that and found one that I'm going to use. And perhaps you also might be interested in.

Turns out you don't even have to touch that def at all.
Simply add this in your recipe defs:

<recipeUsers>
     <li>
<filter>
<thingDefs>
<li>Human</li>
</thingDefs>
</filter>
      </li>
</recipeUsers>

It'll do the same thing, only causing less compatibility issues with other mods.

Just thought I'd share that info :)

John_Bigless

This gives me an idea, i have to make a fully artificial/cybernetic/robotic colonist. (except for the torso of course) ;)

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: IzzyHRC on July 30, 2016, 08:07:23 AM
Hey, I'm testing out a new mod of mine with a few popular mods to check for incompatibilities.
Turns out (cuz I didn't fully read your description) you also modify the Races_Humanlike.xml.
Specifically the def of Human to add in your extra recipes.
Looked into a fix for that and found one that I'm going to use. And perhaps you also might be interested in.

Turns out you don't even have to touch that def at all.
Simply add this in your recipe defs:

<recipeUsers>
     <li>
<filter>
<thingDefs>
<li>Human</li>
</thingDefs>
</filter>
      </li>
</recipeUsers>

It'll do the same thing, only causing less compatibility issues with other mods.

Just thought I'd share that info :)

I've done the same in DESurgeries (files change can be viewed here)

Helixien

Can we please get the option to harvest legs and arms back? That was the ONE feature I loved most about the mod.

FW190

Hi everyone. I installed a painkiller rib to ease a pain of my colonist, but it doesn't seem to work. Any way to fix it?

UPD. Found a way. Looks like incorrect coefficient or something like this. Ykara, check it pls

Aussie_ox

So I just bought a drug rib replacement, and cannot figure out how to install it into my person who wants it since they are a prosthophile. Is it a later research req to install them? or do they have to be wounded in that specific spot? Somthing I'm missing?

Killaim

Quote from: iWilliBlecha on July 30, 2016, 09:32:31 AM
Can we please get the option to harvest legs and arms back? That was the ONE feature I loved most about the mod.

yes please this would be nice. ^^^^^^^^^^^

temporaryname

Quote from: iWilliBlecha on July 30, 2016, 09:32:31 AM

Oh yes ! I miss this feature :(
Pretty pleasee ^w^

Chibisuke

Added Labels to WorkGiver Def, so can see different names for each instead of all crafting with Work Tab.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]