[A10/12] [MODLIST] yMods - Craftable Guns updated!

Started by Ykara, February 24, 2015, 04:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeMartiniLaunch

I would like to express my appreciation for this mod and its timely update to the latest version.

venoshock

hey Ykara great mod any chance you could explain how i can integrate the weapon crafting mod with rimsenals weapons?

Beathrus

Hey, Sorry about this. I have trouble with MediaFire, I was wondering if someone could maybe upload to another File hosting thing? Maybe Dropbox or some such. x.x Please?

vhxh2588

My pet die when try to drink Medical Water D: . And stupid ppl keep take Medical to trainning him D:

Ykara

Quote from: vhxh2588 on September 22, 2015, 08:42:41 AM
My pet die when try to drink Medical Water D: . And stupid ppl keep take Medical to trainning him D:
Haha, that's actually quite funny ^^ Maybe it's just for humans, have you read the package insert?
This mod is not fully compatible with A12, you shouldn't use it till I find time to update it, it's interesting that it doesn't crash the game ^^

Nematrec

Would I need to start a new colony for the crafted guns? Cause the guns aren't being crafted after adding the bill and they don't let me "prioritize crafting" them

Edit: Found my Problem. I set the required skill above the highest one of my colonists had.

Haze2

Quote from: Ykara
This mod is not fully compatible with A12, you shouldn't use it till I find time to update it, it's interesting that it doesn't crash the game ^^
/quote]

Well... Today I have found that it actually crashes a12d. When one of my pawns creates drink (displayed ad a red square with X symbol) and puts it on the floor, GUI diappears and mouse becomes inactive, just as ESC and other keys. Screen can be moved and time goes on, though.

Ungrateful

So is your mod compatible with rimfire weapons and if not... do you know of any patches that would make it compatible?

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: Ungrateful on December 03, 2015, 12:20:18 AM
So is your mod compatible with rimfire weapons and if not... do you know of any patches that would make it compatible?
will the craft guns work with the CR?
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Ykara

It should, just try it. Of course you can't craft newly added guns with it, but as far as I know there shouldn't be any compatibility issues.

ffodivx

Hi there. I did small fix on Medical Drinks for A12 (V 0.12.914 rev777). Make it not crash the game/UI still in place/Texture is visible in the game. Just a naming issue. Please find patched files here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qkx2h8e893v4rx1/MedicalDrink.zip?dl=0
It is not a full mod zip, just files.

BR
/F

Ykara

Quote from: ffodivx on December 17, 2015, 01:00:47 PM
Hi there. I did small fix on Medical Drinks for A12 (V 0.12.914 rev777). Make it not crash the game/UI still in place/Texture is visible in the game. Just a naming issue. Please find patched files here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qkx2h8e893v4rx1/MedicalDrink.zip?dl=0
It is not a full mod zip, just files.

BR
/F
Great, I've just noticed it, sorry for the late response! I'm gonna look into the code and maybe I'll release an "official" alpha 12 update based on yours, if there's demand (and if you allow, of course) ^^

Warforyou

Quote from: Ykara on December 27, 2015, 09:26:44 AM
Great, I've just noticed it, sorry for the late response! I'm gonna look into the code and maybe I'll release an "official" alpha 12 update based on yours, if there's demand (and if you allow, of course) ^^
Sure there is!  :D