Rhodes Mod List

Started by Rhodes, November 13, 2013, 03:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CmdrQuartz

Quote from: Rhodes on November 20, 2013, 10:02:46 AM

Here you go:  Nutrient Paste gives +50 Happiness Mod

Thank you! And now might I request this+turrets don't explode? I don't know why I didn't think of that sooner haha

Rhodes

Quote from: CmdrQuartz on November 20, 2013, 05:21:39 PM
Thank you! And now might I request this+turrets don't explode? I don't know why I didn't think of that sooner haha

Here you go: Nutrient Paste Gives +50 Happiness & Turrets Don't Explode Mod

CmdrQuartz

Thanks again! I was also sifting through the code, I can't modify it, but I also don't know how much I can actually say. There's something under happiness that's "base" happiness, I wonder if you could change that and achieve a similar effect to adding +50 to nutrient paste.

card176

Can I request the improved walls, resources mod, and minimum 12 skills mod combined? Please and thank you!

Rhodes

Quote from: card176 on November 20, 2013, 06:54:59 PM
Can I request the improved walls, resources mod, and minimum 12 skills mod combined? Please and thank you!

Here you go: card176's mod

card176

david8029

Can I get the; no corpses, Phalanx, improved wall, and the Pop mod please? Also is there a way I can do this myself so I don't have to bother you again?

Rhodes

Quote from: david8029 on November 20, 2013, 09:18:49 PM
Can I get the; no corpses, Phalanx, improved wall, and the Pop mod please? Also is there a way I can do this myself so I don't have to bother you again?

Here you go:  david8029's mod

I use .Net Reflector with the Reflexil plugin to mod. If you're familiar with basic programming structure, you should be able to pick up the modding process in around 10 minutes.

david8029

Quote from: Rhodes on November 20, 2013, 09:53:55 PM
Quote from: david8029 on November 20, 2013, 09:18:49 PM

Here you go:  david8029's mod

I use .Net Reflector with the Reflexil plugin to mod. If you're familiar with basic programming structure, you should be able to pick up the modding process in around 10 minutes.

Awesome Thanks.

ItchyFlea

Could I get the cave mod, no animals, 5x pop mod and the geyser mod (6 geysers total on the map)?
Also, do you have a mod that stops the game from trying to add a metal roof over the starting spot in the cave mod? If you do, can I get that as well please?
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Delta_Com

could I have phalanx, Pop mod, improved walls, and geyser mods?
Thanks!

RevolutionVX

Hi rhodes i would like to make a request if you have time.
Minimum level 20 in all stats
Too many geysers!
500 Resources on Pickup
Status Level Mod
Improved Wall Mod
Phalanx Turret
No Human Corpses Mod
Beefed up Phalanx Turrets
Turrets Don't Explode Mod
XD
If you can do this i will thank you so much rhodes

deadbeat88

Can I request for a mod:
- blast proof wall. wall that doesnt get blown up, only gets mined
- longer range for power connectors. you know, the thing that connects the item to the power conduits. maybe 2x longer?
-if possible, +2(or minus, whatever) fog of war range when you mine a rock. I want to see 2-3 tiles, instead of 1 before I mine it.
-Nutrient dispenser immune to solar flare, maybe? (not important)

you can put this separately, also make combined mod. maybe others would want some it.
Whatever you do, don't do it!

Rhodes

Quote from: ItchyFlea on November 20, 2013, 10:19:57 PM
Could I get the cave mod, no animals, 5x pop mod and the geyser mod (6 geysers total on the map)?
Also, do you have a mod that stops the game from trying to add a metal roof over the starting spot in the cave mod? If you do, can I get that as well please?

Here you go:  Itchy Fleas Mod

I don't know what you meant by 6 geysers on the map - the standard 250x250 map size already comes with 6 geysers.  So, I just put on the G3 mod, which I felt was appropriate for the cave map.

There is no way for me to remove the roof issue without completely removing roofs altogether - which I'm not going to do.

Rhodes

Quote from: Delta_Com on November 20, 2013, 10:52:40 PM
could I have phalanx, Pop mod, improved walls, and geyser mods?
Thanks!

Which Geyser mod

Quote from: RevolutionVX on November 21, 2013, 03:01:57 AM
Hi rhodes i would like to make a request if you have time.
Minimum level 20 in all stats
Too many geysers!
500 Resources on Pickup
Status Level Mod
Improved Wall Mod
Phalanx Turret
No Human Corpses Mod
Beefed up Phalanx Turrets
Turrets Don't Explode Mod
XD
If you can do this i will thank you so much rhodes

Here you go:  Revolutions Mod

Quote from: deadbeat88 on November 21, 2013, 05:46:06 AM
Can I request for a mod:
- blast proof wall. wall that doesnt get blown up, only gets mined
- longer range for power connectors. you know, the thing that connects the item to the power conduits. maybe 2x longer?
-if possible, +2(or minus, whatever) fog of war range when you mine a rock. I want to see 2-3 tiles, instead of 1 before I mine it.
-Nutrient dispenser immune to solar flare, maybe? (not important)

you can put this separately, also make combined mod. maybe others would want some it.

- Walls don't work that way.  I would have to remove the ability to destroy terrain from grenades or something.
- Probably can't do that.  The connector may be represented by a graphic, which I likely can't modify the length of.  I'll have to look into this.
- Changing the fog of war would likely affect more than just your mining.  The best I could do would be to maybe disable it completely.
- Can't make single buildings immune to solar flare.  Can only turn off solar flares all-together.

But..
I'm taking a break now.  No more requests for a while.