[A12d] RedistHeat - Vents/Ducts (Oct 12, v42b) Small heater fix

Started by Latta, March 01, 2015, 01:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latta

Updated to 41b. This should solve incompatibility with Linux/Mac systems. Windows users don't have to update.

Quote from: Hermit on September 13, 2015, 12:10:42 AM
Looks good!
No errors. In game items rendering. Ducts connecting.

Thank you for your efforts!

skyarkhangel

Latta, I love, how you remade RedistHeat. Recently tried, I liked it. Fanstastic rework. And new textures looks good  :)

Latta

asnow

Got a problem, I can't place anything that is wall mounted (or see the sprite to place it).
Playing on Mac

Latta

rsdworker

ok i hooked up the Duct network with heating and cooling rooms - the freezers connected with lower pipe to supply very freezing air to them the rest is connected to upper pipe - the heating room supplys the heat to rooms but however i tested in very cold place (ice sheet area) the supply for warming the rooms is at 0c or 1c - its seems odd to me - i placed intake in heating and cool rooms so i dont know what is problem with it?

Latta

rsdworker

Latta

rsdworker

screenshots

bedrooms

freezer room

Intake from heater room

the tempertuaes are stuck between 0 to 1 in most rooms with heating outlets
the outside is around -23

bedrooms have separate heater in case if the heating ducting does not work
also in freezer room - there is separate coolers for freezing the room

Latta

How about building additional intakes, say, 2 more? Bigger the network(and more and more connected rooms), harder to control.

If this doesn't work neither, maybe overlapped pipes are causing problem. Try to deconstruct pipes under intakes and outlets, using reversed deconstructor.

rsdworker

Quote from: Latta on September 13, 2015, 08:56:23 PM
How about building additional intakes, say, 2 more? Bigger the network(and more and more connected rooms), harder to control.

If this doesn't work neither, maybe overlapped pipes are causing problem. Try to deconstruct pipes under intakes and outlets, using reversed deconstructor.
in heating there is 4 intakes while freezing room has 4 intakes - no overlapping pipes was found - they set as either upper or lower

rsdworker

Quote from: akiceabear on September 13, 2015, 11:01:11 PM
What is the temperature in the heating room?

heater set to 30 the room temperatures can be up and down - from 20 to 29