[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

Dragoon

oo What do you have planned for the combat vest? (I was looking at the cool close combat armor and I spotted it.)
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Umbrador

Quote from: OskarPotocki on January 25, 2017, 09:11:45 AM
How do you craft a federation jumpsuit? Is it even possible? I am trying to roleplay as the federation rebels but I can't seem to get the outfit right.

There is a mod "Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots" made by Haplo. You can use nanoprinter from that mod to duplicate any apparel or gun u have for fair cost of resources.

It is also not really hard to make those jumpsuits/overalls craftable through simple edit of few strings. I can explain if you need.

OskarPotocki

@umbrador
I have never done any modding whatsoever, if anything I am an artist and I had pleasure to work with multiple modders in multiple games, but when it comes to coding I know absolutely nothing about it. Additionally, the author might not want me to edit the mod code, even if it's for my very own personal use. It's his work after all.
If you're however still willing to explain it to me in the details, please do not hesitate to send me an email on [email protected], but keep in mind that it needs to be as detailed as possible, because I am indeed quite dumb.

Umbrador

@OskarPotocki
Well, i tried to explain it as detailed as possible. Check the mail.

OskarPotocki

@Umbrador
Done, thank you. You are the best. Now I am ready to lead the rebellion against the federation occupants! yay!

Umbrador

Quote from: OskarPotocki on January 25, 2017, 02:27:57 PM
@Umbrador
Done, thank you. You are the best. Now I am ready to lead the rebellion against the federation occupants! yay!

No problem! I forgot to mention, you can craft it on tailoring workbench, but it requires Crucible Tech to be researched before.

hejz

rekasa

Quote from: Canute on January 25, 2017, 03:23:19 AM
Gun complex
Gun turrets
Military grade turrets.

but why you can't look self at your "greyed" research to look for the nessesary research.
Thanks. I have a /lot/ of mods running so my research tree is pretty messy right now. :c

rooki1

v0.89 updated.

Core
- Now you need to build dedicated tables of each companies to build Rimsenal equipments.
- Crystalline structure foundry added.
- Magnetic forge added.
- Kinetic field manipulator added.
- Equipment assembly facility added.

Federation
-Now you need to build energy crucible to build the federation equipments.
-Energy crucible added.

Madman666

God, even more tables)) And five of them, no less) They do look awesome, but it would be best to compact them into one for advanced weaponry. A couple more mods like EPOE and all your base filled with are tables... Kinda incovenient.

Canute

Yeah tables tables tables and we can't even eat at them !
Go away tables !!

Madman666

Quote from: Canute on January 26, 2017, 03:39:21 AM
Yeah tables tables tables and we can't even eat at them !
Go away tables !!

Yeah! You can't even eat at them! Thats the main problem!)) Tables be gone!)

kroclebo

I love the table idea (someone sur as hell should do a mod when you can order/filter by weapon type, or weapon cost... like storage search, but for table...) because with my mods, finding a weapon to craft at the machining table is a nightmare.

But five... a little overkill no ?

zmadz

wow rook1 you are on fire with moding lately gj man

Cassiopea

Quote from: Madman666 on January 26, 2017, 03:24:15 AM
God, even more tables)) And five of them, no less) They do look awesome, but it would be best to compact them into one for advanced weaponry. A couple more mods like EPOE and all your base filled with are tables... Kinda incovenient.

I disagree. I'd take more tables over a cluttered crafting list anytime of the day. In high resolution and small screens (surface pro 4, xps13) the text is incredibly tiny and really uncomfortable to read. So thank you rook1 for your hard work and sparing my eyesight!  :)