[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacksidious

Not sure if this is a bug or if its meant to be like this but enemies don't shoot back through embrasures for me.

They will melee attack right in front of them while being shoot but won't shoot back like they can't even see my colonists. I looked at it in the xml code and its almost identical to the sandbags  ???

Is there something in the def xml that makes something see through or not?

Litcube

11b:

Everytime there's a fire, the debug screen pops up and burps red at me.  Something about fire extinguishers.  Am I alone?

mrofa

Quote from: Litcube on July 07, 2015, 03:33:56 AM
11b:

Everytime there's a fire, the debug screen pops up and burps red at me.  Something about fire extinguishers.  Am I alone?

Did you update the mod to 11b ?
If yes can you send me or abrexus , gameDirectory/RimWorld834Win_Data/output_log.txt. When you get that error
All i do is clutter all around.

Aristocat

Quote from: mrofa on July 07, 2015, 06:34:13 AM
Quote from: Litcube on July 07, 2015, 03:33:56 AM
11b:

Did you update the mod to 11b ?
If yes can you send me or abrexus , gameDirectory/RimWorld834Win_Data/output_log.txt. When you get that error

Borne threw exception while determining job: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at SuperiorCrafting.WorkGiver_FightFiresWithTool.JobOnThing (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.JobGiver_Work.TryGiveTerminalJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.DetermineNextJob () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=

Not sure if this is same issue but in my game all of my pawn(that try to fire fight) freezed("Standing"), I used developer tools to create fire extinguisher and it solved for me.

Mod used :

Community library
CCL Light
all EDB Serise
Hospitality
MAI+
Medieval shield(btw this seems not working as intended, at least not against melee, not perfectly sure though..)
Misc. animals
Misc HIres
Power armor MkII
Tools for hauling
Refri' food storage
Blast door
Superior crafting

In that order.

Edit : Oh and when right clicking things sometimes extremely laggy, mostly when clicking pawn. Not sure this mod is problem.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Mj64

Can we get a version without the prosthetics? It interferes with Ykara's EPOE.

(Artificial Bones and Biomatter don't cause issues)

Dumatoin

Suggestion: Make it possible to make art statues from glass.

josmow

doors, (at least for me. on a new colony and my old save) do not allow forbidding, which definitely makes fighting off warg spam annoying. running other mods (including EDB interface) but disabling only SC (v.704) makes forbidding come back (on a new colony, obviously) and when attempting to start a new colony with SC enabled it removes the ability to forbid doors again.

** also tested with just SC, doors are unable to be forbidden, no other mods enabled.
Science might be an annoying b***h, but Magic is her slutty, drug-addicted cousin. Who enjoys screwing with your head.

^ warning! may contain ponies!

Aristocat

Bit more tested and pawns freeze only when they're holding weapon. I tested without any mod except SC so it's definitely not compatibility.

Right click lag issue is gone after I used completely new world and colony.

Also suggestion : It would be nice if door is buildable without selling wall first.

Edit : Seems only melee weapon cause problem.

kingtyris

orUser

Hi,

Thank you for the great mod!  :)

Is there any place, where I can find info on what shields do?

Like,
(1) they simply protect from bullets?
(2) Also rockets and granades?
(3) Only from hostiles or from colonists too?
(4) What happens if gun fired from inside shield?
(5) 2 shield differ only by range and power (while functioning in same way)?

redangellion

Also having the problem with not being able to forbid doors.

Cwal

I can't forbid doors or build on top of walls.

Also, it appears pawns aren't getting thought bonuses from traits like sanguine.

And I can't tell colonists to prioritize receiving treatment.

And I'm not getting notifications about being out of resources when building things, but they disappear from the menu when you don't have any.

I'm running:
This
EDB Prepare Carefully
EDB Interface
Less Incident Trolling
Mending
Charge Cannon
More Planning

blub01

Quote from: orUser on July 09, 2015, 04:37:05 PM
Hi,

Thank you for the great mod!  :)

Is there any place, where I can find info on what shields do?

Like,
(1) they simply protect from bullets?
(2) Also rockets and granades?
(3) Only from hostiles or from colonists too?
(4) What happens if gun fired from inside shield?
(5) 2 shield differ only by range and power (while functioning in same way)?

I think they both block bullets going in, but not out. they don't prevent hostiles from going inside the shield, though, so you have to be careful when arranging them. i think they also both can block shells, but I'm not quite sure about that. the CRAM shield can disable the avionics system of droppods, aka intercept them, and the SABRE shield can put out fires.
I think rockets and grenades are handled just like bullets.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

DaemonDeathAngel

If I am correct, he deliberately found a way to block the forbid feature, seeing as without it, it forces you to use the Set Allowed Area function. And I think the building on walls was done intentionally too, seeing as thats a code wrapping within the coding.