Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catter

I pick the cat plot that brings me to my spaceship ans I fly back to where I belong...

Why else would a cat be able to type on a keyboard?

"Alright, set the power cells down nice and easy... and then get ready to put the laser in with the rest of our weapons. The humans will never know that we are going to kill them."

dburgdorf

"Welcome to 7734, er, I mean, welcome to the Rim!"

- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

catter

I will come by train to 7734 the Rim.

Kirby23590

I like quad bikes and ATVs. Cause they r kewl...  8)

Can't wait to go to 7734 a race way with em'

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

dburgdorf

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

catter

Wonder how the coast guard got mixed up in 7734 this fiasco.

mabor0shi

Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

7742!

It has come back! AGAIN!

I guess that life, the universe and everything always lead back to its answer...

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on January 18, 2018, 10:51:09 PM
7742!

It has come back! AGAIN!

I guess that life, the universe and everything always lead back to its answer...
What ya mean, catter? Dragon Balls?

Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

dburgdorf

Obviously, the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything, is LEGO!

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Kirby23590

Well if you excuse me, while i hide behind this tractor from... You know the drill...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

catter

gipothegip

Quote from: dburgdorf on January 19, 2018, 09:24:33 AM
Obviously, the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything, is LEGO!

It's time for an intervention...

dburgdorf, I know you're in a tough spot in life, but remember your life before the Lego? You can quit this, believe me, I can get you all the help you need. We're all concerned about your health, the Lego has taken its toll, not only on your mind and body, but on your friends and family.

It's a tough pill to swallow, but every year 7747 Americans die from Lego abuse. Do you just want to become another statistic in big Lego's twisted game, or do you want to reclaim your life?
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?