[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dismar

Quote from: Hayden on December 26, 2016, 05:26:51 AM
So I understand I need to research advanced cooking. The problem is that it isn't in my research tab at all.

Hi !
Unless another mod is messing with your tree my research look likes this :

Hayden

Yep, sorry. New to modding in Rimworld. Didn't know about all the problems the new tech tree is causing with mods.

I found a mod on the Steam Workshop that lets me use the old tech tree, so its all good!

dismar

Quote from: Hayden on December 26, 2016, 04:40:08 PM
Yep, sorry. New to modding in Rimworld. Didn't know about all the problems the new tech tree is causing with mods.

I found a mod on the Steam Workshop that lets me use the old tech tree, so its all good!

Yeah I recommend sk'S mod for old research.

Beathrus

I was wondering about trees; I know we have all the fruit bearing ones, but are there any you would recommend for growing in extreme cold? Like 20 through -60? Hardy winter tree sorts.

dismar

Beathrus

That Homeless Guy

I'm calling this a bug and I'm not even kidding. My colonist got food poisoning from freshly baked bread.

venoshock

Awesome mod only issue i've found was the research tree getting messed up.

Canute

Quote from: That Homeless Guy on December 28, 2016, 04:45:09 AM
I'm calling this a bug and I'm not even kidding. My colonist got food poisoning from freshly baked bread.
Gamemechanic not a bug.
ANY meal can give food poisoning, the chance depend on the cleanness and skill of the cook.
And btw. when the cook used flour witch contain erget, even a fresh bread can made you deadly ill :-)

neltnerb

Is anyone else having trouble with fruit trees rotting due to not being harvested?

I'm confused about what I need to do to avoid this, all the other crops getting harvested correctly. I'm pretty sure it harvests sometimes, but not always, which is pretty weird. I am using the colony manager, and set the priority on "foraging" to the highest possible with no limit on how much to harvest. But I'm not sure if that's related.

Do I need to have some colonists make "plant cut" their highest priority in order to get them to harvest the fruits?

(sorry if this was explained already, there are... many pages of forum)

Screech

I'm getting a few errors in the log that I'm quite sure are related to this mod. I might be wrong but here is a link to the log:

https://gist.github.com/40539a56014b5e907a51d5d4b9d66ecf

Please let me know if it is or related to another mod so I can inform the correct mod author. Thanks!

dismar

Quote from: Screech on December 29, 2016, 03:41:48 AM
I'm getting a few errors in the log that I'm quite sure are related to this mod. I might be wrong but here is a link to the log:

Please let me know if it is or related to another mod so I can inform the correct mod author. Thanks!
Those are plant errors from alpha15. What version of my mod do you have? Do you have another mod that has a plant in it? I removed all them errors at 16 launch.

Screech

Quote from: dismar on December 29, 2016, 06:29:18 AM

Those are plant errors from alpha15. What version of my mod do you have? Do you have another mod that has a plant in it? I removed all them errors at 16 launch.

Well that's weird because I only have one plant mods and it's yours and it's the alpha 16 version on steam that I installed. So I have no idea why I get those errors. I also just uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it. I'm getting those errors still. Do you have any idea which other mod could conflict with this one? The other mod that I just thought of is Rimkea Holiday Special Edition that has Holly that you can grow. Could that be it?

dismar

Quote from: Screech on December 29, 2016, 07:08:19 PM

Well that's weird because I only have one plant mods and it's yours and it's the alpha 16 version on steam that I installed. So I have no idea why I get those errors. I also just uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it. I'm getting those errors still. Do you have any idea which other mod could conflict with this one? The other mod that I just thought of is Rimkea Holiday Special Edition that has Holly that you can grow. Could that be it?

maybe!

best bet is to turn off mods and turn them on, one at a time till something breaks and go from there :)

witchyspoon

Quote from: Screech on December 29, 2016, 07:08:19 PM

yes that would be it but I don't know why you are using it with A16 bc I havent updated it yet.