[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dismar

Quote from: jts1702 on June 26, 2017, 04:15:23 PM
New sushi: Your recipes for vegetarian and normal makimono are the same - the regular ones offer no fish.

You have to load the fishing mod to get fish.

jts1702

Quote from: dismar on June 26, 2017, 04:18:50 PM
New sushi: Your recipes for vegetarian and normal makimono are the same - the regular ones offer no fish.

Ahh - I use the fishing spot from Basic Bridges, which offer large and small fish, eel, and squid.
Any way to get compatibility for that?

(Aside: can't all mod makers standardize? So far I've already got two kinds of "cheese" - one from VG and one from Medieval. Would love to have only one)

dismar

Quote from: jts1702 on June 26, 2017, 09:41:03 PM
Quote from: dismar on June 26, 2017, 04:18:50 PM

Ahh - I use the fishing spot from Basic Bridges, which offer large and small fish, eel, and squid.

(Aside: can't all mod makers standardize? So far I've already got two kinds of "cheese" - one from VG and one from Medieval. Would love to have only one)

Really most modders never talk to each other. And if you want to work nicely with each other a patch would have to be wrote. I spent three weeks writing patches to get mods to work nicely with mine or add features. There just a lot of mods out there...

dburgdorf

I'll be updating "Basic Bridges" soon, and I should be able to set it to use the sushi recipe from "Vegetable Garden" instead of its own sushi recipe, if "Vegetable Garden" is present in the mod list. A simple patch should be sufficient for the purpose. ;)
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

dismar

Quote from: dburgdorf on June 27, 2017, 01:28:04 AM

I'll be updating "Basic Bridges" soon, and I should be able to set it to use the sushi recipe from "Vegetable Garden" instead of its own sushi recipe, if "Vegetable Garden" is present in the mod list. A simple patch should be sufficient for the purpose. ;)

Ah see I didn't even know dburgdorf had fishing lot alone recipes for it! I was just re-adding my very old Sushi recipes from like alpha 11ish for cuproPanda! which all the art is credited to him.

Canute

I miss the good ol times of modpacks.
When some motivated modder create packs with nearly most mods and made them compactible to each other and remove double feature.
But dismar keep up your good work, i bet most of the modded colonies your mod feed the pawns ! :-)

onerous1

Any idea how to make the wild healroot in the game look like the artwork in Vegetable Garden?

Jedi0n

Quote from: dismar on May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM
dismar Mods

Change log : Moved to About folder in MOD.

It's hard to follow your update methods. It may seem easy to you and is understandable. Many developers early on don't realize how confusion is off putting to many. Please for the love of all, set up a Github (or if you're intuitive and brave enough an SVN repository!!!) so we can all get your latest updates with ease! Thank you for the great work here otherwise!

dismar

Quote from: Jedi0n on June 28, 2017, 12:01:42 PM
dismar Mods

It's hard to follow your update methods. It may seem easy to you and is understandable. Many developers early on don't realize how confusion is off putting to many. Please for the love of all, set up a Github (or if you're intuitive and brave enough an SVN repository!!!) so we can all get your latest updates with ease! Thank you for the great work here otherwise!

nope

dismar

6/28/17 Build 9
- Small code issue fixed.

6/28/17 Build 8
- Mead patch added.
- alcohol barrels have better descriptions.

6/26/17 Build 8
- sushi recipe updated.
- added cupro's newest coding for alcohol barrels (fixes hauling issues)

Mufflamingo

Quote from: dismar on June 28, 2017, 12:05:14 PM
Quote from: Jedi0n on June 28, 2017, 12:01:42 PM
dismar Mods

nope

Oh my god. I love that reply.
Bleeeee. . . . .

PreDiabetic

I thought let's give VG another chance. But what I didn't like it that VG17 doesn't use new Xpac feature. It just re-add defs that cause compatibility issues with core or other mods. For example Stoves/campfire/brewery table etc.

I wish there is an alternate file only add Researches, Plants and Growing Boxes.

moonra

I really like this mod but, man, it's pretty annoying that all I get from cargo pods now is a bunch of useless Polenta or some candy, is there any way to remove the food from this mod from the "loot table" for the cargo pods?

Canute

Polenta , useless ??
Polenta is one of the potent nutration of the modpack. You can feed the most pawns if you grow corn, made bulk cornmeal, made bulk polenta and use polenta in your regular fine meal/sirfry/stew recipes as vegetable.
And Candy isn't bad either, give alot of joy your pawns are faster at work with one candy then when they play horseshoes or billiard.

faltonico

Quote from: moonra on July 02, 2017, 10:36:25 PM
I really like this mod but, man, it's pretty annoying that all I get from cargo pods now is a bunch of useless Polenta or some candy, is there any way to remove the food from this mod from the "loot table" for the cargo pods?
Tough I would love to see how to do that... It can be a lot worst, like getting a dozen wooden feet from EPOE =s