[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

Updated to v. 1.2: Rimworld industry.

37) Industrialisation 0.98 (Heavy modified. Adds nuclear power plant, concrete mixer. New resources: Copper, Aluminium and... Crude Oil)
38) MD-Base-7 (Modified. Changed the icon "coal" and some changes.)
39) MD-Industry-5 (Modified. Adds drilling rig and mine extractor.)
40) MD-Power-3 (Modified. You can build a fuel power plantwhich uses fuel and coal)
41) Chemical Industry (My new mod only works in combination with modified mods Industrialisation 0.98 + MD-Industry + MD-Base. Adds chemical laboratory, which produce from crude oil many useful things.)

Changes in v 1.2:
Fix some bugs in 1.1 like the impossibility to create microchips, stungun and some meal. Fix battle shotgun and other minor bugs.
Complete processing of the economic system.
Reworking research tree. Now about 80 researhes.
Full reworking the manufacture of medicines. Now helgerium not a finished medical device.
Enemies can now use even the powerful weapons.
Added new recipes for food, also changed qty harvested mushrooms.
Overall the game has become more difficult... some people says that this is crazy  :o ;D

deadmeat5150

I would really like to see the Enhanced Prisons and the 40k Weapons mod added in. As well as the mod that lets you craft your own weapons... like all of them. That would be awesome.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: deadmeat5150 on May 15, 2015, 10:42:36 PM
I would really like to see the Enhanced Prisons and the 40k Weapons mod added in. As well as the mod that lets you craft your own weapons... like all of them. That would be awesome.

Enhanced Prisons unfortunately not updated by developer.  Modpack   has a variety of weapons, do you think this is not enough? More weapons more difficult to balance their. You can research weapon tables (simple, advanced) and  build any weapon on modpack.

Okay, add in the future update new weapons.

pajok

Hello!
Fresh install-New world-New colony-Development mode-Finish all research-save-reload the save- I have this message
Am I made something wrong or bug....or it's nothing important?

[attachment deleted due to age]

skyarkhangel

Quote from: pajok on May 16, 2015, 07:30:05 AM
Hello!
Fresh install-New world-New colony-Development mode-Finish all research-save-reload the save- I have this message
Am I made something wrong or bug....or it's nothing important?

No, it's not important. I'am modified Superior Craft to give the opportunity to build "doors on the walls" like in vanilla, sometimes "Superior craft code" pops up of error in research tree.

Uglyr

Well... For me it's not hardcore but superhardcore! Or maybe I just don't understand something. Any more or less advanced production require electronic chips. Every electronic chip is produced from sand and 20 silver. To get silver you need to trade. To trade you need console and beacon. Both require lot's of chips. Plastic fortunately drops from sieges. But where to get silver or chips to start trading?

P.S. It's fun that animals attack each other. All map is in skeletions now.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Uglyr on May 16, 2015, 04:14:42 PM
Well... For me it's not hardcore but superhardcore! Or maybe I just don't understand something. Any more or less advanced production require electronic chips. Every electronic chip is produced from sand and 20 silver. To get silver you need to trade. To trade you need console and beacon. Both require lot's of chips. Plastic fortunately drops from sieges. But where to get silver or chips to start trading?

But what about trade? Yes.. modification is quite difficult and you confirm with me, that it more realistic... More difficulties = higher interest to overcome them. The main goal,  don't insert "a stick in the wheels", but force you to survive, so you can play at one game four times longer than in the vanilla.

Uglyr

Quote from: skyarkhangel on May 16, 2015, 07:19:33 PM

But what about trade? Yes.. modification is quite difficult and you confirm with me, that it more realistic... More difficulties = higher interest to overcome them. The main goal,  don't insert "a stick in the wheels", but force you to survive, so you can play at one game four times longer than in the vanilla.
What trade? Is there another way other than with console and beacon? Or is there another way to build them without chips? Or is there another way to get chips without silver?

For me it's like a question "What was earlier: chicken or egg?". Meaning I need both, but have none and can't get one without other.

huskinater

Already had about 2/3 of the mods, so may as well give it a shot.  Going to play 1.1, because I am completely unfamiliar with the mods from 1.2.  Glad to see Darkness and Caveworld Flora worked together, they make the dark so pretty :)

Also, a suggestion: add in The Finer Things Mod. Probably have to patch it to fit in nicely, but is fun to play with.

skyarkhangel

Updated to 1.2c.
Added new technology "Oil Refining", studied after three main researches: Power I, Construction I, Crafting I. Also fixed russian translation.

Quote from: huskinater on May 17, 2015, 05:37:33 AM
Already had about 2/3 of the mods, so may as well give it a shot.  Going to play 1.1, because I am completely unfamiliar with the mods from 1.2.  Glad to see Darkness and Caveworld Flora worked together, they make the dark so pretty :)

Also, a suggestion: add in The Finer Things Mod. Probably have to patch it to fit in nicely, but is fun to play with.

Okay. Thanks for the suggestion. Some features of "Finer Things Mod" has already, to make different alcohol drinks in Brewery table.

What trade? Is there another way other than with console and beacon? Or is there another way to build them without chips? Or is there another way to get chips without silver?

For me it's like a question "What was earlier: chicken or egg?". Meaning I need both, but have none and can't get one without other.

Thanks. i'll think about your suggestion as how to remake craft electronics.

pajok

Hi!
There was a mod for A7 ,"Custom Events "      https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3859.0   
Can you refresh it and use in this pack?
It was fun.

Mastergannel

Loving the modpack so far, but I'm getting an issue where the letter on the right makes the noise and I see it fall briefly and then disappears. Anyone else having this issue? I have done a clean install and updated Hospitality to the latest as there was an issue with that one, but I can't see that being a problem.

Uglyr

Quote from: Mastergannel on May 17, 2015, 12:50:01 PM
Loving the modpack so far, but I'm getting an issue where the letter on the right makes the noise and I see it fall briefly and then disappears. Anyone else having this issue? I have done a clean install and updated Hospitality to the latest as there was an issue with that one, but I can't see that being a problem.
Maybe it's message about animal revenge and dissapear because this anmal was killed by other animal? Animals die very often in this modpack. Is the message blue or orange?

Boulway

Hi there,
I really love the Modpack. But i encountered one issue with hops.
I researched Agriculture to Lvl2, Medicine and Brewery but i can not find Hops in the Growing list.
Is it hidden in another research or is it a bug?

Best Regards,
Boulway