[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Boulway on May 17, 2015, 01:40:44 PM
Hi there,
I really love the Modpack. But i encountered one issue with hops.
I researched Agriculture to Lvl2, Medicine and Brewery but i can not find Hops in the Growing list.
Is it hidden in another research or is it a bug?

Best Regards,
Boulway

hmm... I try to search the problem. In 1.2, I absolutely reworked сraft medicine...

Quote from: Mastergannel on May 17, 2015, 12:50:01 PM
Loving the modpack so far, but I'm getting an issue where the letter on the right makes the noise and I see it fall briefly and then disappears. Anyone else having this issue? I have done a clean install and updated Hospitality to the latest as there was an issue with that one, but I can't see that being a problem.

And here?
For Windows users:
C:\Users\your user name\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\
windows button + R -> the Run dialog will appear
type %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow -> this will open the appdata folder
For Linux users:
/home/your user name/.config/unity3d/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/
For Mac users:
/Users/your user name/Library/Application Support/RimWorld/

Quote from: pajok on May 17, 2015, 07:54:46 AM
Hi!
There was a mod for A7 ,"Custom Events "      https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3859.0   
Can you refresh it and use in this pack?
It was fun.

Nope. It hardcoded..

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Boulway on May 17, 2015, 01:40:44 PM
Hi there,
I really love the Modpack. But i encountered one issue with hops.
I researched Agriculture to Lvl2, Medicine and Brewery but i can not find Hops in the Growing list.
Is it hidden in another research or is it a bug?

Best Regards,
Boulway

tested. In the end of list? when learned agriculture -> medicine.

Uglyr

Quote from: skyarkhangel on May 17, 2015, 03:09:40 PM
tested. In the end of list? when learned agriculture -> medicine.
Hm... Your answers always amuse me. First I though it's about your bad english. But when you are asked about Hops-Brewery and you answer about Xerigium-Medicine... I don't know what to think except "Наркоман штоле?"  :o

Boulway

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Uglyr on May 17, 2015, 03:27:20 PM
Hm... Your answers always amuse me. First I though it's about your bad english. But when you are asked about Hops-Brewery and you answer about Xerigium-Medicine... I don't know what to think except "Наркоман штоле?"  :o

LOL ;D You're right, I don't know english well. a little practice.  In daily life isn't in use at all.
Sorry, not correctly read.

*Update.. yes, found the problem with superior craft.
Fixed & updated to 1.2d

Daman453

How to make rubber and plastic? I have the lab thing to make the bills for it...
Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Daman453 on May 17, 2015, 06:34:06 PM
How to make rubber and plastic? I have the lab thing to make the bills for it...

Mine extractor automatically produce oil. Then crude oil colonists rifining in Chem lab. As a result of refining obtaining fuel, polymers, sulphates.. etc. Then from polymers we make plastic. Rubber = Polymers+Sulphates. Initially i wanted to do more complex chain of production, but it is a game.

Daman453

Chem lab  cost rubber and plastic and then my crafter needs one more level for the drill head

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Daman453 on May 17, 2015, 11:29:37 PM
Chem lab  cost rubber and plastic and then my crafter needs one more level for the drill head

Nope. There are laboratory and chemical laboratory. Cost: <SteelBar>150 <Concrete>100 <Electronics>30

Richitos

Hello i have steam energy but my colonist dont filling up the hopper WHere is the problem? I have wood and fuel but energy doesnt work and colonist dont filling Hopper ,I tried all rotation here is screen. http://s2.postimg.org/t6zqn6c6h/rim.png

Daman453

I had a problem that my food stockpile was more of a priority over the hoppers, then they never got filled.

Daman453

So, it to make curietrey it is like 1 silver and 5 sand? Because in my game it is 25 silver and 5 sand.

skyarkhangel

Updated to 1.2e
Increased assortment of goods for most traders. Added chemicals for trade.

Quote from: Richitos on May 18, 2015, 01:07:33 PM
Hello i have steam energy but my colonist dont filling up the hopper WHere is the problem? I have wood and fuel but energy doesnt work and colonist dont filling Hopper ,I tried all rotation here is screen. http://s2.postimg.org/t6zqn6c6h/rim.png

steam generator works on kindling and etanol fuel. New power plant (x2 powerful) = Fuel and coal.

Mastergannel

For anyone interested, I'm featuring this modpack on my stream almost daily, www.twitch.tv/devildangamer

skyarkhangel

New patch v 1.3: Rimworld Bangarang!

Now about 100 researches!
MD2Droids-6 (Adds the opportunity to build droids.)
Miscellaneous (Modified. Collection of small mostly independend items of various kinds by Haplo)
Finer Things (Modified, changed textures. Adds coffee and tobacco plants, and craftable Cigarillos, Cigars, Coffee, Espresso, Wine, Saki, Vodka, Tequila, Whiskey.)
Norbals (This adds a new faction, the Norbals into the game)
FishIndustry (Adds new features: aquaponics.The ability to catch and start fish breeding.)
Omni Storage (Why store all on the floor, for this is the omni storage!)

Optional:
+ CrashLanding (Easy or Hard mode. Mod adds a new event, that drop a different spaceship parts on your colony from the sky. This event triggers at the start of the game, so your arrival will be much more similar to the movie crash landing. With the fire, explosions, dead and wounded people)
Don't activate them together! Only easy or hard mode or without them all.

Plz create new world and new game.