[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: skyarkhangel on May 14, 2016, 10:59:46 AM
Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on May 14, 2016, 09:55:06 AM
Quick question about the new version...

Did you keep the component system of vanilla A13, modify that, or ditch it for the same system hardcore sk used in A12?

mixing. Spare parts from a12 -> Components in A13.

I see that Tynan much playing in Hardcore SK A12 and made the same "components" for vanilla  :D

Sounds great, thanks for your hard work!

Zakhad

Quote from: Shushei on May 14, 2016, 12:24:30 PM
Quote from: Deathking9132 on May 14, 2016, 12:04:59 PM
Can anyone tell me how to start experimental version with no help key

http://vgstrategies.about.com/od/faq/a/CommandLineP.htm

Or if you dont want to click link

Make a shortcut (right click RimWorld1135Win.eve) and chose Create Short Cut

Then Right click said shortcut and chose properties / options or whatever it is in english (last option)

Then It should look something like this E:\RimWorld1135Win\RimWorld1135Win.exe

Change it to this

"E:\RimWorld1135Win\RimWorld1135Win.exe" -nohelp

Done !

I wasnt able to do it either but I searched on internet ! Next time maybe You can do so too !

I did mine through steam, by adding rimworld to as a non steam game to my list of games and adding the -nohelp in the right click properties of the game set launch options.

robbie77

What happens when the dev branch is updated? How do I update and do I have to start a new game ?

Kirinya

Quote from: robbie77 on May 17, 2016, 03:01:38 PM
What happens when the dev branch is updated? How do I update and do I have to start a new game ?

An update to the dev branch means that someone in Sky's team has committed some new code.
Every update on the dev branch may be unstable, so any problems with it are the risk you take when you download it.

In most cases you will have to start a new game. If you do not, you risk additional bugs and/or crashes of the game (this is the same for any new combination of mods in Rimworld).

To update, get the Mods folder from the dev branch, replace the Mods folder of your (FRESH!) Rimworld installation with it.
Afterwards, replace the ModsConfig.xml file in the appropriate folder (described in the beginning of this thread; in Win 7, it is something like C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config).

SmartererThanYou

Batpeter

3.0a has been 'released'!
According to Google Translate:
We have ~ 90% of 2.5 A12 content + new features with a functional A13!

Agent00Soul

Not if he kept combat realism..

CR is completely broken and the author bailed. The loadout system completely breaks.. Anyone playing it is gonna be pretty pissed a few hours in when they realise.

SupremeSoviet

I think that Glitter Tech should be a part of this mod pack, a payoff at the very end of the tech tree for all the hard work getting that far.  That free power station would be an amazing help, mostly because it can give you and edge and realisically it will take you ages to get enough to build only one of those big power plants.

Batpeter

Quote from: Agent00Soul on May 18, 2016, 10:32:40 PM

CR is completely broken and the author bailed. The loadout system completely breaks.. Anyone playing it is gonna be pretty pissed a few hours in when they realise.

CR is in there, but its using a custom LoadoutGen_SK.xml file. If you know what the original problem is maybe you should check if its still bugged in Hardcore SK. Just use dev commands to force a situation to occur where you an check it.

Kirinya

Quote from: Agent00Soul on May 18, 2016, 10:32:40 PM

Why is it you say it completely breaks?
I'm playing for a few days with a new colony now and have had two issues:
(a) you cannot name your Loadout with spaces or it will break your save game (fixable by manually editing the savegame)
(b) single traders (i.e. not caravans) almost always drop all their stuff at the map edge, probably due to too high bulk/load (a nuisance, but not game breaking imho)

Riun

I am having trouble with the fishing industry. Bills for butchering fish dont show up on the butcher table (any quickfix I can make for this in the raws?)

Other then that its working fine so far, thanks for the great work :)

Fafn1r

Quote from: Riun on May 19, 2016, 03:54:40 PM
I am having trouble with the fishing industry. Bills for butchering fish dont show up on the butcher table (any quickfix I can make for this in the raws?)

Other then that its working fine so far, thanks for the great work :)

Research Agriculture I.

Shushei

Does anyone maybe have a full list of alloys in the pack ? aswell as their stats ? (like maybe a tool so that one can easly see which is best to build beds and which is best for building medicals or work facilities ;) .

Cheers

Kadrush

I dont get it, Hardcore Cataclysm 3.0 is for a12d or a13?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Kadrush on May 23, 2016, 11:53:10 AM
I dont get it, Hardcore Cataclysm 3.0 is for a12d or a13?

Believe that is their testing version for A13.