Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• September 21, 2019, 09:50:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 456

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1767480 times)

kobar

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A12c] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK global project 2.0a: Domination (27/08/15)
« Reply #900 on: September 05, 2015, 06:27:07 AM »

Playing on alpha11 version and modpack. Can't place drilling Rig and mine Extractor. Icon just don't appears, so i can't even place it as blueprint. Is it a bug, or what?

Rhubarbs

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: September 05, 2015, 07:26:56 AM »

Good job on making all the mods play nice with each other. I'm actually impressed by the amount of stuff in this pack. I do have some minor feedback, of course.

For me, the biggest issue is this: I really dislike the disposable tableware. It just feels like my colonists are morons, and somehow incapable of using glass or metal utensils and plates more than once. And given that there is nothing left after they're done with a meal, I guess they might be eating them as well.

So rather than it's current state, I'd suggest making them something you can place on dining tables, cooking stations and counters. Maybe a separate piece of furniture altogether. Instead of being necessary, it would improve the meal quality, give a positive mood for using fancy silverware, and/or reduce the chance of food poisoning.

If not, I'd just remove them entirely. In it's current state the tableware is just hardcore goofy, instead of immersive.

Then on to something I find much less severe. Here are some issues I've encountered in 2.0a:
- All the shelf-like furniture are oriented the wrong way now that they require a wall.
- All the candies spoil in 4 days, which is absolutely ridiculous.
- Some of the heaters (and coolers) complain about needing a heater hopper, despite being electric.
- Dried fruit shows two different values for spoiling (one for 4 days, one for 90 days). It's because it inherits the daysToRotStart from MealRottable, as well as has it defined. Just change it to MealBase.

Some opinions:
- The small plasma generators need too much space between them. I'd reduce the limit by at least 1 space, maybe more.
- A lot of clothes and the resources they need seem to be largely unbalanced. Basic pants need nearly as much as an elaborate vest, for example. Adding some metal or spare parts to the elaborate clothes, while reducing the cloth requirement for the basic ones might work. It makes more sense to me that you get at least a pair of pants from killing a deer, and right now it isn't happening.

And like I said, other than that, I'm fairly impressed. I know what I wrote might seem negative, but it's just that I have no reason to complain about everything else, since it's just about spot on.

blub01

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: September 05, 2015, 07:32:49 AM »

I think this was mentioned somewhere, I just can't find where, but how do i make the drill head for the drilling rig?
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

zenfur

• Colonist
  • Shark-chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: September 05, 2015, 01:22:35 PM »

I think this was mentioned somewhere, I just can't find where, but how do i make the drill head for the drilling rig?
100 iron bars at machining table (hi-tech tab) or at deep mine industries trader
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

blub01

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: September 05, 2015, 02:09:42 PM »

100 iron bars at machining table (hi-tech tab) or at deep mine industries trader

thanks.

EDIT: I sent half of my pawns to help a visitor whose brother had been captured by slavers, they haven't returned for a few months now. is that normal?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 09:49:10 AM by blub01 »
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

zenfur

• Colonist
  • Shark-chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: September 06, 2015, 02:37:49 PM »

thanks.

EDIT: I sent half of my pawns to help a visitor whose brother had been captured by slavers, they haven't returned for a few months now. is that normal?

No it's not. As far as I know, it shouldn't take more than 10 days. How much time has passed? It works fine for me, I doubt there's such a bug. Also when you send them on mission there's said how long they will be gone.

blub01

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: September 07, 2015, 01:39:05 AM »

I didn't read it exactly, but i think there wasn't. and they're gone for maybe 3 months/30 days now.

guardianru

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: September 07, 2015, 08:07:50 AM »

some addons-buggings.

1.wonderful... manhunter...pack of wolf-like non wolfs-) http://prntscr.com/8dl3mv
there was about 30-40 of them-))) meat hunt for year is done-)

2. http://prntscr.com/8dl3zn mustn't be there and in all workbenches maybe?))

3.there is some crap in research that some themes show before the first of 10 point begining.
and i just doesn't see where i could get a tech for that lovely thing http://prntscr.com/8dl4o8
it disappeared?

4. heat wave event bug maybe? http://prntscr.com/8dl537  - it is 7 day but the temperature doesn't up more that 37 degree. (btw - its my 3rd replay of that situation, because 2 before i had no chance to survive in heat of 64 degree at 2nd day). Seem strangle that it doesn't up now (maybe because other events happened?).
ps. its very-very slovely come up to 45 at 10th day...

5. http://prntscr.com/8dllzh  that tunic has no option to move to any storage

« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 08:54:12 AM by guardianru »

zenfur

• Colonist
  • Shark-chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: September 07, 2015, 10:31:42 AM »

@blob01: Can you provide save file (together with world)? It's in the same place where you had to place the config file. I'll look at it, maybe I can help. Also are you playing A12 the newest version?

some addons-buggings.

1.wonderful... manhunter...pack of wolf-like non wolfs-) http://prntscr.com/8dl3mv
there was about 30-40 of them-))) meat hunt for year is done-)

2. http://prntscr.com/8dl3zn mustn't be there and in all workbenches maybe?))

3.there is some crap in research that some themes show before the first of 10 point begining.
and i just doesn't see where i could get a tech for that lovely thing http://prntscr.com/8dl4o8
it disappeared?

4. heat wave event bug maybe? http://prntscr.com/8dl537  - it is 7 day but the temperature doesn't up more that 37 degree. (btw - its my 3rd replay of that situation, because 2 before i had no chance to survive in heat of 64 degree at 2nd day). Seem strangle that it doesn't up now (maybe because other events happened?).
ps. its very-very slovely come up to 45 at 10th day...

5. http://prntscr.com/8dllzh  that tunic has no option to move to any storage

I suspect you use so many pictures because you have difficulties with english. I hope you understand what I have to say :P

3. If you mean device that drills steam geysers, then it's unlockable after Mining research which can be researched after some Crafting and/or Construction, Power researches. Then it's 4th option in that building.

If you mean geothermal powerplant, then it's unlocked after some researching in Power (probably mark III).

4. Maybe, but heat waves don't always happen the same way

5. Yeah, I've noticed that and posted how to fix it.

@edit: I found a bug where Tunic isn't in any apparel list. I think it misses in Mods\Apparello_SK\Defs\ThingDefs\Apparel_raider.xml lines:
Code: [Select]
    <thingCategories>
      <li>Apparellocategory</li>
    </thingCategories>
at 245 line.

I have also noticed a bug that Vancidium refinery is gone and not unlocked by research. I'm looking for it in the files, but  it seems that unlocking it by research is in some .dll file.

Also I have  annoucement that you can expect a new release pretty soon (today/tomorrow) dedicated to Radioactivity.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 10:35:03 AM by zenfur »

SullenSmile

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: September 07, 2015, 10:55:59 AM »

Hello guys. Playing this modpack for a long time, rly enjoying it, want to  say thx to all creators.
Never had problems with it, but recently, after installing new version i faced this:

Is it legal? Its now official price for cooler? Or i just failed somewhere while isntalling? Also i cant find a usual small one, but  got 2 industrials. I wish this modpack had an official changelog.

The game was totaly reinstalled 2 times, followed all steps on the list. Mods are in needed order. Same result.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 11:01:10 AM by SullenSmile »

losinator501

• Drifter
  • RimWorld YouTuber
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #910 on: September 07, 2015, 12:04:49 PM »

Eagerly waiting for update :D

Meanwhile I tried ultimate overhaul but now it got shut down LOL

guardianru

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: September 07, 2015, 02:11:47 PM »

Hello guys. Playing this modpack for a long time, rly enjoying it, want to  say thx to all creators.
Never had problems with it, but recently, after installing new version i faced this:

Is it legal? Its now official price for cooler? Or i just failed somewhere while isntalling? Also i cant find a usual small one, but  got 2 industrials. I wish this modpack had an official changelog.

The game was totaly reinstalled 2 times, followed all steps on the list. Mods are in needed order. Same result.

no, its normal. little one cooler wuld be just some more research. i hasn't catched what, but saw thesame situation and than it solved
http://prntscr.com/8dpnn6

2zenfur - thank you!

Eike Peace

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: September 07, 2015, 02:22:23 PM »

Overhaul doesn't got shut down, it just moved to the website I think. :D

TheGentlmen

« Reply #913 on: September 07, 2015, 02:40:49 PM »

Overhaul doesn't got shut down, it just moved to the website I think. :D
It got moved... which is basically being shutdown...

guardianru

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: September 07, 2015, 02:47:56 PM »

http://prntscr.com/8dq4wu

strange enemy behavior.

1.pirates come to raid.
2. i called aid from friendly city and from norbals.
3. ups was that thay where enemies to each outher, so when they meet near my base - they began to fight.
4. biggest party (norbals) than doesn't moved to colony, but went with all speed to the eadge of the map, where pirates where prepearing
5. they began to fight them, and the notification of the attack happened. But than pirates besides of fighting (staying red, not fleeng) began to move ut from th emap, trying to take some down norbals with them. they doesn't counterfire, so norbals kill some of them at ease (norbal bowman stayed just soclose.. but none attacked him)
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 456