[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Delekhan

I love your mod. It makes me think more!

Can you integrate Glitter Tech into the pack? It is a lot of fun, and gives you more to build later in the game, and something to look forward to.

It does need to be balanced for combat realism though (turrets, weapons, mortars).

skyarkhangel

Thanks. Hardcore SK more then usual modpacks... it changes the game.

Ok. I haven't played this mod and look later its capabilities.

VRikers

This is my new go to modpack. Brutally difficult and a ton of fun.

I only wish you'd remove the embrasures, and stick with sandbags only. Embrasures give too large of a defensive bonus, especially when paired up with turrets.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: VRikers on May 22, 2015, 01:12:50 AM
This is my new go to modpack. Brutally difficult and a ton of fun.

I only wish you'd remove the embrasures, and stick with sandbags only. Embrasures give too large of a defensive bonus, especially when paired up with turrets.

yea.. Embrasures helps, i have idea to reduce their hit points more then 2 times.
In the latest 1.3 is such easier gameplay, mainly by influence mod Miscellanious.

Richitos

SKyARKhangel Thanks My bad,but can me help one more time? I need make PLasteel Bars and i dont know Where,i have all research Done :)

Delekhan

Richitos

Heh iam must be bugged because i dont have Electric smelter :D http://s13.postimg.org/gfupkb78n/Bez_n_zvu5.png
EDIT:
I update my Game and modpack too,but still dont have it :/ i tried too Developers MOD but i dont see ,i have only deactivated CrashLanding and Darker night

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Richitos on May 24, 2015, 10:50:14 AM
Heh iam must be bugged because i dont have Electric smelter :D http://s13.postimg.org/gfupkb78n/Bez_n_zvu5.png
EDIT:
I update my Game and modpack too,but still dont have it :/ i tried too Developers MOD but i dont see ,i have only deactivated CrashLanding and Darker night

Research Electric smelter with ElectricSmelting or Crafting II

P.S. Make gold bars... one of the plurality new features in next v 1.4

Richitos

Sorry bro i dont want be troll or something like ,but  I've done all the research , i tried 3x on different maps , for my Main save i discover all normal,on other saves/world i use Developers and Instant finish research but ELectric smelter still nothing :/ Can you please tell me name of mod.Although do not know if it helped me, or you do not have a similar mod? Today I start again with updated game and you mod,But we can not simply continue without Electric smelter: /

Eredas1

Richitos the other mod is called Superior Crafting ( https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11741.0 )

Hi, I have a little problem: My pawns can't take the "Snowboots" to a stockpile :(

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Eredas1 on May 24, 2015, 07:24:53 PM
Richitos the other mod is called Superior Crafting ( https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11741.0 )

Hi, I have a little problem: My pawns can't take the "Snowboots" to a stockpile :(

I suppose it's a problem with Aparello 1.6.1 

Adamiks

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Adamiks on May 25, 2015, 09:37:29 AM
Looks very nice. I will try this in next colony.

Its strange that you have not tried it yet..  :P
But who tried it, I think don't play in other modpack anymore! In the next couple of days will be ready a new version 1.4, with new production chains. Closer and closer to realism.

Currently adapts another mod from A9.

Adamiks

Quote from: skyarkhangel on May 25, 2015, 12:51:29 PM
Quote from: Adamiks on May 25, 2015, 09:37:29 AM
Looks very nice. I will try this in next colony.

Its strange that you have not tried it yet..  :P
But who tried it, I think don't play in other modpack anymore! In the next couple of days will be ready a new version 1.4, with new production chains. Closer and closer to realism.

Don't worry. My colonists escaped. 50+ only good colonists, 4 years ;D. They even didn't care about slaves, murders (+20 prisoners in one "cleaning"), evil ship on strong level (Only extreme with -50 was a kick in the nuts). Time for next colony!

Daman453

Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.