[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Threepounds

Derp. I was spoiled and being lazy, probably because of the luxury of the modpak. ^_^;

Thank you very much!

ChiefSlapahoe

Hey there is a mod that you guys might want to add: Wasteland's mending mod. It adds the 'mending' work type so that you can repair worn out clothing instead of just getting rid of it. It would have to be balanced adding resource costs dependent on type and scale with damage % (ie every 5 percent lower than 100 is another one of the material needed). Don't know how well you could make it work with apparello, just an idea

skyarkhangel

Quote from: ChiefSlapahoe on July 20, 2015, 12:29:13 PM
Hey there is a mod that you guys might want to add: Wasteland's mending mod. It adds the 'mending' work type so that you can repair worn out clothing instead of just getting rid of it. It would have to be balanced adding resource costs dependent on type and scale with damage % (ie every 5 percent lower than 100 is another one of the material needed). Don't know how well you could make it work with apparello, just an idea

Good idea! Thank you)

Quote from: Canute on July 20, 2015, 12:41:30 PM
But these mending is against the Hardcore ! :-)
You are forces to replace your damaged stuff with fresh new crafted ones.

But you can add the mending mod without problem at the end of the modpack.

No... there are a few ideas.. we can increase х3 or.. more deterioration to all weapions, clothes...  ;)

Quote from: blinari on July 14, 2015, 06:20:52 PM
Conveyor belts are here!

I modified A2B to be compatible with this modpack. To research the A2B techs, first research mining (drilling rig/extractor).

Each segment, loader and unloader costs 2 steel parts, 1 mechanism, and 1 rubber. Splitters and mergers take an additional mechanism. Selectors require an electronic chip and piece of glass. If you're building underground you'll need reinforced concrete. Overall the raw materials cost is about the same as vanilla A2B, but you have to make parts!

To install just copy the mod to your Mods folder and load it after everything else. This is compatible with both 1.8c and 1.9a. It is save game compatible.

Download link (github)

Note: You can place an ore extractor so it drops its goodies onto a loader, but the loader must be built before the extractor.

Big thanks for this work! In next version! ;)

Also, ready in the preliminary stage global rework for all research tree by Yagulya. Now only in Russian language.

blinari

I'll get the A2B selector expansion set up. After playing with just the base pack, I've concluded that more options are a necessity. Not sure about the teleporter for hardcore, but I'll go ahead and do it and make it expensive.

Edit...

Here they are.

Selectors

These cost the same as the selector from the main mod.

Teleporters

Each teleporter or receiver costs two steel parts, two vancidium parts, 4 mechanisms, 2 advanced microchips, and 2 glass.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Canute on July 21, 2015, 02:38:33 PM
QuoteMellee shocker:
These recipe don't work at any kind.
You need 60 steel bar, 35 elec. chips, 5 gold, i got these resources (160 gold) and still got "need material" when i try to force a crafte on the table.
Ohhhkayy, i found out that you don't need 60 steel bar, you need 60 elec chips and 35 steel bar.
Thanks to the recipe maker. But i think this need to switched, 60 chips are far to expensive.

already fixed in next version. Thank you for this!

Quote from: Canute on July 21, 2015, 05:59:20 AM
What about the Mobile sentry base?
When i craft one it get placed next to the table/crafter.
Shouldn't it be a minified version, so you can place it like a telescope/TV somewhere else?
Is the weapon on the weapon base a random one ?

Edit:
Fusebox again.
Ok got another Short circuit,  6 batteries, 4 fusebox. Like i said before i increased the HP of the fusebox from 100 to 500. I got around 3000Wd stored.
2 fuse got destroyed the other 2 remain unharmed.

In next version, i removed damagemultipliers for all fusebox. This should solve the problem?

Quote from: blinari on July 21, 2015, 04:49:11 AM
I'll get the A2B selector expansion set up. After playing with just the base pack, I've concluded that more options are a necessity. Not sure about the teleporter for hardcore, but I'll go ahead and do it and make it expensive.

Edit...

Here they are.

Selectors

These cost the same as the selector from the main mod.

Teleporters

Each teleporter or receiver costs two steel parts, two vancidium parts, 4 mechanisms, 2 advanced microchips, and 2 glass.

I think we take A2b + Selectors without teleporter.

ChiefSlapahoe

Wow great work guys, I hope this sticks around for the final release. It's almost necessary haha.

Ideas: More traits and conditions + psych counseling to help them.

Memory Loss: This could be an incurable sickness from say a hit to the head. Could be a temporary condition, if possible, from drinking/smoking too much weed. Would cause the pawn to refresh/change his job queue, dropping what he was carrying.

OCD: Trait that forces the pawn to have to clean up messes near him, but he does it faster and maybe adds a little beauty if possible to code in.

Narcolepsy: Trait that makes the pawn have a chance to fall asleep randomly, being injured/overheated could increase this chance. Could probably be done easiest through a incurable illness.

Rage: Makes the pawn uncontrollable if in combat (or maybe if injured by someone), focusing only on killing the enemy. Would boost his combat abilities, but would make him more likely to be hurt.

Just think it would be cool to add more traits/conditions that really change how you have to play, rather than just stat bonuses alone. Psych counseling would be a new job that would draw from medicine and social traits. Maybe using a similar system as the operations from doctors to make it easier to code. It could remove or maybe even give traits/conditions if possible at the cost of time. Maybe you would need to buy objects (ie psych books/pills) from traders for use too, like how the doctor needs medicine to do operations.

ChiefSlapahoe

Yes I did, as I have suggested that conveyor belts and mending be added in. I have suggested these ideas separately, but figured why not add it in here as well if anyone would like to pick it up and integrate it in since it fits. Its up to the creators of the pack to use it or not, or look for something similar in the future (ie. RT necromancy).

Just because they are focusing on integrating the mods together doesn't mean they might not want to add things themselves, they're shaping the game how they want it to play anyways. I can assume they can code, since they are integrating mods together. In a sense this is a mod, because you're already hard changing existing code to form one final product that changes the game in certain ways. These ideas could fairly easily be added onto the extended medical mod work, which they have already tailored to their style/code structure. Why wait for someone else to do something, and have to change it, when at this point it would most likely be easier to do it yourself

skyarkhangel

Soon  update to... 1.10: Phenomenal
New in A11 v 1.10: Phenomenal
69) A2B Conveyor Belts by A2B corporation
70) A2B Conveyor Selectors by A2B corporation
71) Mechanoid Terraformer by Rikiki
72) Prison Improvements By Wastelander
73) Fish Industry by Rikiki
74) Misriah Armory's by iWilliBlecha
75) Auto Seller by Supes
76) Tools for haul by BBream
77) Survival Mode by JustinC
78) Mending by Wastelander
79) More Vanilla Turrets by Marnador

And about 70+ changes. Changelog for next 1.10 only on Russian language:

--------------
Hardcore SK 1.10: Phenomenal, на 24.07.2015
----------------
Круглое число = масса серьезных изменений и нововведений, буду пополнять список.

На счет урезанной (Lite) версии. Будет предназначена для слабых компьютеров. Основное отличие от обычной версии будет в сборке без части модификаций, которые нагружают модпак не принципиально важным контентом... например Aparello - мод добавляющий большое кол-во одежды, но почти никак не влияющий на процесс игры.

1) Добавлен мод Mending - возможность ремонтировать вещи.
2) Добавлен обновленный мод Fish Industry.
3) Добавлен мод BackForHaul - возможность крафтить рюкзаки и переносить в них вещи.
4) Добавлен мод AutoSeller - возможность настроить автоматическую торговлю.
5) Добавлен мод A2B: conveyor belts - Создание конвейерных лент. Развиваем тему производства!
6) Добавлен мод A2B - Selector Options - Добавляет новые возможности для конвейерных лент.
7) Добавлена тюремная дверь из мода PrisonImrovements, которую могут открывать заключенные.
8) Обновлен мод AdditionalJoyObjects до последней версии с новыми возможностями и багфиксами. (в 1.9 бывает крашит торговцев, перестают прилетать.)
9) Добавлены семена для Спектаго.
10) Обновлен мод Hospitality до последней версии исправляющей несколько ошибок.
11) Добавлен Wave Survival Mode - Новый режим рассказчика.
12) Обновлен модуль CombatRealism с багфиксами.
13) Добавлено несколько новых исследований.
14) Обновлен модуль SuperiorCrafting
15) Обновлен модуль MD-Droids с багфиксами. Дроиды заранее будут идти заряжаться.
16) Обновлен модуль LT_RedistHeat до последней версии.
17) Переработаны амбразуры.
18) Мульчу теперь можно делать из бамбука тоже.
19) Уменьшена скорость открывания бамбуковых дверей (открывались быстрее автоматических).
20) Обновлен мод CrashLanding.
21) Поправлена стоимость на светодиодный дюролайт.
22) Обновлен мод Anti Tank Weapons до последней версии.
23) Добавлен Capsule Reactor (переносной источник энергии. Можно купить у торговцев, но достаточно дорогой).
24) Добавлены стены из бревен, доступные с начала игры.
25) Убран damageMultipliers для предохранителей.
26) Обновление мода VegetableGarden до последней версии. Новые красивые текстуры растений! И многое другое.
27) Полностью переделаны семена в соответствии с последним обновлением VegetableGarden.
28) Убран "клон" торговец из мода AdditionalJoyObjects.
29) Полностью переписаны торговцы, теперь они торгуют почти всем что есть в Hardcore_SK в том числе деталями оружия и имеют больше денежных средств.
29) Увеличен шанс появления Альфало и Муффало в тундре.
30) В Хазмат контейнер можно складывать все оружие и боеприпасы.
31) Прописаны правильные размеры для всех станков протезов.
32) На научный стол и часть других столов теперь нельзя "залезать".
33) Снижена до 150 очков стоимость изучения обычного станка протезов и кол-во досок для камнерезного станка с 60 до 40.
34) Поправлена стоимость изготовления ручного элекрошокера в соответствии с 1.8 производственной цепочкой.
35) Оба стола для изготовления оружия теперь во вкладке "Инновации".
36) Топливная электростанция теперь дает тепло. Увеличен выход тепла у Парогенератора и биогенератора.
37) Изменен крафт Электроники, микрочипов, искусственной кости в соответствии с 1.8 производственной цепочкой.
38) Полностью переработан крафт протезов (ЕПОЕ) в соответствии с 1.8 производственной цепочкой. (Халява кончилась. В оригинальной версии стоимости производства протезов  необоснованно занижены в разы к их рыночной стоимости. Время создания протеза на станке увеличено в 7 раз. Биоматерия теперь один из основных ресурсов для создания топовых протезов.)
39) Винторез: снижена дальность с 50 до 40. Увеличено время сведения. Немного уменьшена точность.
40) Пистолет Вектор: незначительно увеличена время сведения и перезарядки.
41) В лаборатории теперь можно преобразовать биоматерию в биотопливо и наоборот.
42) Увеличен выход песка из осколков, а также при крошении щебня  в 2 раза.
43) Стак серебра увеличен с 400 до 1000 в одной кучке.
44) Возделывание земли перемещено в "Разное".
45) Добавлено 5 новых турелей (Вулкан -20мм убойная штука- смесь тяжелого пулемета с 30 мм пушкой. Две новые ракетные установки (Выпускающая одну ракету и три ракеты. Более точные чем тяжелая на 6 ракет.) Лазерная установка стреляющая пучком раскаленной плазмы на большие дистанции. А также "Девастатор" - мортира эффект от снарядов которой схож с вакуумной бомбой. В радиусе поражения становится настолько жарко.. что все живое начинает сгорать заживо.)
46) Добавлен обновленный Mechanoid terraformer
47) Колючая проволока и траншеи не будут создавать крышу, а также пропускают свет.
48) Полностью изменены в меню все иконки туррелей.
49) Переделаны консервы на консервном столе. Теперь можно делать мясные в жестяную банку или растительные консервы в стеклянную банку. В разы увеличивает срок хранения. Далее колонисты могут использовать произведенные  консервы для готовки нормальной пищи. В крайнем случае консервы можно хавать и так, получая эффект "сырой пищи".
50) В связи с тем, что в 1.10 будет доступен стол для починки вещей и оружия.  Увеличен коэффициент износа всех вещей и оружия в 3 раза, а не которых еще больше. (Часть оружия в 1.9 имеет коэффициент износа 0.3, будет 3.0, т.е. увеличение в 10 раз.)
51) Обновлен Pawn State Icons до последней версии.
52) Практически полностью восстановлена цепочка появления растений через изучение технологий.
53) Исправлен крафт Штурмового карабина.
54) Работорговец теперь приторговывает наркотой.
55) Наркота выделена в отдельную категорию Drugs (1.9 находится вместе с пищей)
56) Полностью переработан крафт пищи в соответствии с 1.8 производственной цепочкой. Теперь необходима посуда. Посуда двух типов: Стеклянная и металлическая. Изготавливаются на соответствующих столах. Для производства консервов теперь нужно сперва сделать стеклянные банки или из жести.
57) В процессе: Полностью переработан крафт дроидов в соответствии с 1.8 производственной цепочкой. Теперь производство дроидов тесно связано с протезами из которых делаются части тела дроида, а на завершающем этапе соединяются воедино образуя дроид.
58) Добавлено 5 единиц нового оружия из Misriah Armories. В том числе не дорогая снайперская винтовка улучшенного типа "advanced" которая будет редко но использоваться атакующими. Разобрав её, можно будет собрать топовые снайперки типа "advanced". В 1.9 версии их можно было только купить у экзотик трейдера.
59) Исправлено сильное затемнение экрана при сочетании модов Darkness_SK+Mechanoid Terraformer (Кто помнит такая проблема была в А10). А также увеличено время до появления инциндента с новым тераформером. Тераформер теперь можно выучить и построить самому ближе к концу цепочки исследований.
60) С разделочного стола убран клон-рецепт приготовления консервов, все типы консервов теперь делаются на консервном столе мода Vegetable Garden.
61) Найдено и убрано задвоение рецепта для крафта микрочипов в двух разных файлах.
62) Исправлена ошибка с фильтром приготовления салата с грибами.
63) Убран крафт суперкомпьютера, терминала, сентри-платформы на электронном столе. Они же теперь строятся.... Изменен рецепт крафта помпы в соответствии с новой произв. цепочкой.
64) Кухонные принадлежности (посуда) теперь требуется как тара для производства большинства "конечных" продуктов и алкогольных напитков.
65) Значительно уменьшена точность всех снайперских винтовок на близких дистанциях.
66) Увеличен урон дробью для всех дробовиков. Улучшены показатели большинства дробовиков.
67) Полностью убрана возможность появления ванильных одноразовых doomsday rocket и  triple rocket launcher.
68) Все оружие рассортировано на складе по типу.
69) Поправлены текстуры кофемашины, кофе, чашки кофе. Новые текстуры кофейного и табачного дерева.
70) Переделана цепочка получения стекла, с новым ресурсом.
71) Лазерная винтовка теперь может иметь качество. (В 1.9 не имеет)

Uglyr

Quote from: skyarkhangel on July 24, 2015, 10:47:25 AM
Wohoo! Can't wait!

But one thing make me nervous: the need for "dishes" to craft most of the food. Will the dishes come back after eating? Or else I hope they are produced in bulk numbers...

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Uglyr on July 24, 2015, 12:27:15 PM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on July 24, 2015, 10:47:25 AM
Wohoo! Can't wait!

But one thing make me nervous: the need for "dishes" to craft most of the food. Will the dishes come back after eating? Or else I hope they are produced in bulk numbers...

No... but such cheap for production. Glass or any metal. 10 pcs for one craft. 1 dishes = 1 prepared meal... So for one craft dishes you can feed 10 people.

Delekhan

I think having to use dishes and other materials to prepare food is a bad idea and will make food processing un-fun. Think about it, the cook has to fetch each item to make a meal. Travel time to get items now more than doubles, and the kitchen becomes cluttered with items.

blinari

Dishes could be fine if they are reusable, left behind after a colonist eats. If they're used up it sounds like a horrible resource drain.

ChiefSlapahoe

Perhaps if dishes could remain, but have a permanent decay rate (lessened by material? ie aluminum vs steel vs wood) that if possible would make the colonist unhappy if used when its low? Kinda gives you the best of both worlds; realistic in making meals, but not tedious enough to be unfun. Having a high stack value would also help and make sense not to clutter storage, and maybe they could give a happiness/nutrition bonus to meals?

I like the idea of more weapons and armor, always adds diversity to the trading and pawns. Project armory will hopefully be updated.

ChiefSlapahoe

I guess it should be one of those things that aren't necessary, but adds a worthwhile happiness/value to your meals if you do make them. Perhaps a bonus to eating speed could be applied too if possible? You don't want to make it too hard to get meal production up.

The13thRonin

How is this different to the Ultimate Overhaul Modpack?

Sorry I'm new.