[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: The13thRonin on August 09, 2015, 08:21:44 AM

Thank you! I will consider your wishes.
And yea.. it would be great if someone added a tooltips into english , even though in a text file.

There some bug with new trade tent, because of building size.

Ember

Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 09, 2015, 02:56:15 PM
Quote from: The13thRonin on August 09, 2015, 08:21:44 AM

Thank you! I will consider your wishes.
And yea.. it would be great if someone added a tooltips into english , even though in a text file.

There some bug with new trade tent, because of building size.

there's a lot of things i wish had a bit more information, especially some research options. such as the furnature and base building options, they dont tell what they unlock. I've also noticed some resources just saying they are important for crafting and such, wouldn't mind some blurb about what they actually are

ChiefSlapahoe

Yeah I agree with the guys change points, although from what I remember at least from the defense mod, embrasures were not that overpowered and especially centipedes could kill through.

Hopefully project armory will be updated soon, and rimsenal might be nice to see too. There was another older mod with weapons that had great looking sprites, but i forget the name.

I really would like to see the storage furniture have doubled capacity and some beauty. It makes sense and makes them worth the investment. It's always nicer to have stuff organized instead of all over the floor.

Making use of other metals in crafting would be great too. Perhaps requiring aluminum for more solid objects and copper for power related things (ie wires, electronic parts, ect.), along with less steel requirements would help balance steel usage and represent alloying. It would broaden the resource management too, rather than just making sure you have steel.

Ember

yea i would love to see copper required for those conduit walls rather than steel also to have copper as an option in making wires

The13thRonin

Quote from: Ember on August 09, 2015, 06:12:58 PM
yea i would love to see copper required for those conduit walls rather than steel also to have copper as an option in making wires

Only problem at the moment is copper can't be obtained from the mine building. If we could alter it to also get copper and aluminum this would be great.

donoya

I ran into an issue while playing your modpack. For some reason, my colonists will rarely finish a construction order and when attempting to prioritize it, it didn't come up with an option to do so. I know that I enabled it for my colonists and I have multiple hammers available. it just won't get done. Do the hammers just have to be in a stockpile? I know that they don't have to be in order to put the materials in it. Is there any way that I can work around this until it's figured out, or do I just have to wait for a fix. Also, the graphics glitch out whenever I load my colony a second time and make the game completely unplayable. This happened all three times I made a colony and re-entered it. It would be greatly appreciated for a fix to be up as soon as possible.

The13thRonin

Quote from: Canute on August 10, 2015, 03:20:33 AM
Quote from: Ember on August 09, 2015, 06:12:58 PM
So far i remember the bill, you can made wire out of all metal's but they are wires not steel wires or copper wires..
Btw. from the electrical side, gold is the better conductor, then silver then copper ! :-)

I assume he was referring to only making wires out of copper rather than steel (makes sense). Copper is in use almost everywhere in the world due to its cost compared to gold.

Much in the same way that they build most things out of steel rather than diamond which is harder. Accessibility and price point.

skyarkhangel

1.11d update*
it's time to change your strategy..
* Remove trade tent in savegame before update! Or.. black screen.

1) Reduce hitpoints of the barbed wire (5 times). Change hitpoints of the embrasures.
2) Moat now available only after studying the technology.
3) Reduce damage from 45 to 35 Anti-Matter bullet.
4) Reducing the rate of deterioration of ammo 2.5 times.
5) Through the embrasures, barbed wire can now move, but with very very low speed. (3-4 times slower than in sandbags, about 8 sec. it takes to overcome one square. Thus, fixed bug with "no enemy for AI". Enemies now see and try to hit the target. Barbed wire is now serves as a good for slowing the enemy.
6) Fixed doors and window,now they don't create roof if near walls that don't create the roof.
7) Scyther: reduced movement speed by 30%, increased endurance by 30%.
8) FishingPier is now made only of woodplanks, not from stuff. (Avoiding the red bugs)
9) Decreased vitality of a spindlecrib.
10) Reducing the cost about 2 times on the moat construction.
11) Increase by 50% cost for the plasma generators.
12) Remove the tent because of the incompatibility with mod AutoSell. The orbital trade beacon is now being studied with the console.
13) Miscellaneous updated to last version.
14) Removed EPOE the textiles and prosthetic trader. Prostheses are now sold at the slave trader.
15) Reduced manhunter for part of aggressive animals.
16) Fishindustry: Reduced number of resources in the crafting of fish.

New opportunity. Installer win En-Ru Hardcore modpack 1.11d.

Installation:
1) Clear Mod folder, except Core!
2) Install in Rimworld main directory.
autocoping modconfig.xml works on windows XP or later.

The13thRonin

Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 10, 2015, 05:18:42 PM5) Through the embrasures, barbed wire can now get through, but with very very low rate. (3-4 times slower than in sandbags, about 8 sec. it takes to overcome one square. Thus, fixed bug with "no enemy for AI". Enemies now see and try to hit the target. Barbed wire is now serves as a good for slowing the enemy.

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Could you rephrase?

Uglyr

Quote from: The13thRonin on August 11, 2015, 04:37:12 AM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 10, 2015, 05:18:42 PM5) Through the embrasures, barbed wire can now get through, but with very very low rate. (3-4 times slower than in sandbags, about 8 sec. it takes to overcome one square. Thus, fixed bug with "no enemy for AI". Enemies now see and try to hit the target. Barbed wire is now serves as a good for slowing the enemy.

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Could you rephrase?
I think it's something like fixing exploit when you could create barbed wire "balcony" and stand there killing wargs. Wargs could not move through barbed wire so was doing nothing waiting for death. Now they can and will move through barbed wire (very slowly) to eat all of your colonists so you need to kill them quickly or make lots of wires.

skyarkhangel

Yep, Uglyr right.
I think I finished with 1.11 fixes.

The13thRonin

zenfur

Hey there, cool update.

I have few general suggestions:

1) it would make more sense if you could make mulch out of kindling instead of planks
2) for compensation let make kindling out of wood logs, bamboo or any planks
3) mulch is extremely expensive if you consider that you have to refine around 35x5 crude oil to get 5 synthetic ammonia. That is for 15 mulch, which is 1 tile or 1 hydrophonic device. I'd suggest to lower synt. ammonia cost or make it's cost alternative replaced by ash.
4) smelting slag at electric smelter takes ages and gives you only 10 steel. It's very low considering how fast mine can provide you steel. I'd suggest to halve it's work time and yield 15 steel bars instead steel.
5) we lack upgrade to stone cutting table, electric one with higher working speed would be nice
6) make electroncis a little cheaper in resources, but make them require copper parts instead steel parts.
7) to make above working, bring copper and aluminium for Mines.

Btw, anti-tank launcher seems to be not working. It always misses its target, I haven't hit anything with it yet.
I think that multi-shoot grenade launcher should get one buff of below:
1) shoot nades in quick succesion
2) have the explosion have same effect as frag grenade
3) have twice as fast missile speed

Also anti-tank launcher has still -100% glob. speed, while rpg has -200%

Oh, forgot. It would be nice to add Cave flora to Autohunter beacon to let auto-harvest shrooms.

There's very annoying bug with turrets - you can mount only 1 weapon out of all your weapons.
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

Ember

try to avoid double posting, as for turrets, the weapons need to be in your stockpiles

zenfur

All of them are in my stockpiles, I am able to choose only one of them. Like here:
http://i.imgur.com/GfILswZ.jpg

Also depleted uranium is missing its beauty value. Sculptures made out of it have 0 beauty.

I believe mending table and clay collector belong to hi-tech tab, since they need lots of research and synthetic materials.
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!