Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• August 18, 2019, 10:00:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 456

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1745160 times)

Alex.QTK

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A12c] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK global project 2.0a: Domination (27/08/15)
« Reply #885 on: August 31, 2015, 07:33:03 PM »

Tried this out. Found some major issues right from the beginning, making this unplayable. Maybe I'm missing something, or doing something wrong? Just getting into mods.
Started in a rainforest.
1. Cobras and Tarantulas appear to dislike each other. When one attacks the other, the cobra turns into a manhunter and comes after the colonists across the map.
2. It's not allowing the use of different materials to build things. For anything. Could not make a door (aluminum was the only option) to make the first room.
3. Mosquito death swarms. Seems this is a known issue.

ModPack looks interesting, but not if it's instant death rather than hardcore.

1. It's not really a bug but you can just change it as I will explain at 3.
2. No, you can build things using different materials but you need to have the materials first. So, for example, if you have planks and you want to build a research bench from planks, you will need to right click the research bench in the architect menu and select wood plank. If you however do not have the materials needed (in this case, the planks - or some other materials that the bench can be built from), nothing will happen when you will right click it.
3. Go to Mods\Enviro_SK\Defs\ThingDefs\Insect_Enviro.xml then serach for the Mosquito defs and change <manhunterOnDamageChance>1</manhunterOnDamageChance> to <manhunterOnDamageChance>0</manhunterOnDamageChance>. You can also do this with other creatures that annoy you.

Also, there is a bug with the battery texture. To fix it you need to go to Core_SK\Defs\ThingDefs\Buildings_Power.xml. Specifically, search for the battery definition and change <drawSize>(1,2)</drawSize> to <drawSize>(2,3)</drawSize>
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 07:36:58 PM by Alex.QTK »

tagelconar

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: August 31, 2015, 07:59:49 PM »

hey, can't seem to find where to make electronic chips, my electronic table can make advanced chips or electronic  components but I can't seem to find regular chips :s.

Alex.QTK

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: August 31, 2015, 08:04:34 PM »

hey, can't seem to find where to make electronic chips, my electronic table can make advanced chips or electronic  components but I can't seem to find regular chips :s.

It's just a spelling error. I also searched how to craft electronic chips a hell lot of time before actually realizing they are the same with electronic components:(
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 08:09:50 PM by Alex.QTK »

tagelconar

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: August 31, 2015, 08:07:06 PM »

Okay thanks

Alex.QTK

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: August 31, 2015, 08:12:36 PM »

How do i take sand off the ground in a desert biome? can it be done?

You could try this: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=7380.msg166201#msg166201

Avtomatik

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: September 01, 2015, 08:32:09 AM »

Just started and having some problems...

To get a butcher table I need spare and steel parts. How to get them?
What is a must for having with you on embarkation?

MarvinKosh

• Mad Tester
  • Planetologist
    • View Profile
    • My RimWorld 1.0 Mods
« Reply #891 on: September 01, 2015, 09:23:28 AM »

With enough time spent researching, you can get by with just the standard start, but if you can pile some extra meals in there that would be good.

You want to start by building a stone brick furnace to make steel bars. You need those to build the assembling table, which then lets you make spare parts, and if you combine spare parts and steel bars you can make steel parts. At least, that's what I remember!

Avtomatik

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: September 01, 2015, 09:32:05 AM »

Thanks. Although I don't see any logic in making a player do all that stuff for a butcher table, which is essentially a normal table with a knife on it, other than to make it harder game-wise

zenfur

• Colonist
  • Shark-chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: September 01, 2015, 10:14:38 AM »

Thanks. Although I don't see any logic in making a player do all that stuff for a butcher table, which is essentially a normal table with a knife on it, other than to make it harder game-wise

Logic wise, spare parts kinda represent stuff like nails and screws to get things together, needed for all sort of things. So there's a sense to require that (steel parts - can be knife :P). However, I agree that gameplay-wise it would be better to be able to build it with planks only because it hinders the beginning a lot.

@edit: I found a bug where Tunic isn't in any apparel list. I think it misses in Mods\Apparello_SK\Defs\ThingDefs\Apparel_raider.xml lines:
Code: [Select]
    <thingCategories>
      <li>Apparellocategory</li>
    </thingCategories>
at 245 line.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:31:55 AM by zenfur »
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

popster99

• Colonist
  • modded to hell and back
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: September 02, 2015, 05:51:54 AM »

whens the sand and other fixes comming out since ccl is updated to 12.1

zenfur

• Colonist
  • Shark-chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: September 02, 2015, 06:14:21 AM »

whens the sand and other fixes comming out since ccl is updated to 12.1

I guess it's done when it's done.

Another bug report: with changed graphics of sleeping spot, it can be now uninstalled.

tagelconar

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: September 02, 2015, 02:07:35 PM »

My game keeps getting stuck on pause, and pressing space bar only unpauses it for 0.1-2seconds then pauses again, this never happened to me on vanilla before so I suppose it has something to do with this mod. any ideas?

zenfur

• Colonist
  • Shark-chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: September 02, 2015, 05:19:17 PM »

My game keeps getting stuck on pause, and pressing space bar only unpauses it for 0.1-2seconds then pauses again, this never happened to me on vanilla before so I suppose it has something to do with this mod. any ideas?

You have fiddled with developer mode, haven't you? Turn on development mode (in options) and make sure last (to the right) of white icons which appeared has x on it.

Another bug report: At tailor station alloy vest has raw resources listed for it - it means it can be made out of any raw resources such as crude oil, coal...

@edit: bug report: constructing geothermal heater then deconstructing it results in creating a steam vent

@2edit: I've got information that skyarhangel is unavailable until 06.09, so don't expect any updates until that date.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:01:22 PM by zenfur »

Dan

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: September 03, 2015, 02:36:37 PM »

Why won't my animals haul things? I have had a tame rimdog for 6 months, he is trained in hauling 8/8 levels and has 53 carrying capacity but I have never seen him carry anything even though there is a lot of stuff to haul. He is not restricted to a stockpile. Is it a problem in the mod, a problem in A12, or am I doing something wrong? The dog is always "wandering".

zenfur

• Colonist
  • Shark-chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: September 04, 2015, 08:35:04 AM »

Why won't my animals haul things? I have had a tame rimdog for 6 months, he is trained in hauling 8/8 levels and has 53 carrying capacity but I have never seen him carry anything even though there is a lot of stuff to haul. He is not restricted to a stockpile. Is it a problem in the mod, a problem in A12, or am I doing something wrong? The dog is always "wandering".

For me everything works fine. I have dozens of animals and they are doing most of the hauling jobs. I've observed that they are more likely to haul when they are near haulable objects. Also make sure restrictions are set right. As I observe my animals they haul about 1 thing per day.

I'm typing for another reason though. I am worried that aspect with using biomatter to heal scars is gone. Is it? At least I cannot find it. Is it possible it unlocks with some research? Anyone knows?

@edit: I also wish that one thing were changed: please add deterioration rate for weed and make it spoilable.

@edit: This mod modifies shops as well, right? I wonder where can I sell thrumbo horns...

Yeah. Now vanilla exotic trader has "exotics" trade offer which are horns.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 01:17:49 PM by zenfur »

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 456