[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Fafn1r

Quote from: Epson on May 02, 2016, 09:18:32 AM
Hello.

I'm having some major stutter in game. Every 3-4 seconds the game will pause briefly. I had no issues with the 2.3, 2.4 final or even the 2.4 beta. Any solution?

Are you playing on a large map with lots of plants and animals?

Epson

Quote from: Nimander on May 02, 2016, 09:20:19 AM
Hello.

I'm having some major stutter in game. Every 3-4 seconds the game will pause briefly. I had no issues with the 2.3, 2.4 final or even the 2.4 beta. Any solution?

Are you playing on a large map with lots of plants and animals?

No. All the standard settings.

Zakhad

Hello.

What I've found that have been the cause of these stutters are either: too many animals on the map having pathing issues (This was a old problem i haven't had it in like 2 versions or so ago like 2.3 or 2.2) the more recent one I actually mentioned a few posts back, in that I had an event that couldn't generate, I only found this out by chance by unroofing an area, (or might of been destroying a wall in front of my door) so an event could spawn, I had the Megascrab event, so my game was constantly lagging because it couldn't make the event happen and it kept looping hence the lag (Like when you have raids the game lags to generate the event).

So what I would do is make a backup of your save, go in dev mode via options and firstly try option one, kill all the animals on the map. secondly Destroy various area's of the map to see if an event happens that I described which might free up the lag.

Hope this helps.

Epson

Quote from: Zakhad on May 02, 2016, 06:31:19 PM
Hello.

What I've found that have been the cause of these stutters are either: too many animals on the map having pathing issues (This was a old problem i haven't had it in like 2 versions or so ago like 2.3 or 2.2) the more recent one I actually mentioned a few posts back, in that I had an event that couldn't generate, I only found this out by chance by unroofing an area, (or might of been destroying a wall in front of my door) so an event could spawn, I had the Megascrab event, so my game was constantly lagging because it couldn't make the event happen and it kept looping hence the lag (Like when you have raids the game lags to generate the event).

So what I would do is make a backup of your save, go in dev mode via options and firstly try option one, kill all the animals on the map. secondly Destroy various area's of the map to see if an event happens that I described which might free up the lag.

Hope this helps.

Sadly no. Its not happening early. Its happening day two. It does feel like some sort of even trying to spawn because I can't think of anything else. I've reverted to 2.4 for now.

pajok

Quote from: roy2x on May 01, 2016, 03:32:03 AM
Quote from: pajok on May 01, 2016, 02:28:26 AM
Hi!
Thanks for your hard work...the mod pack is AWESOME!!!
I'm playing with 12d on extreme difficulty.

I have a little problem,request...

My story...
Bandits attacked ... 3 vs 18 . The team survived ,but my workshop with the tables burned down.After that cant rebuild ,because the low number of spare parts.
So .... i can survive if i have man and  x amunt spare parts and y amount mechanism....
It would be funnier ..., if I left only 1 man than i can rebuild anything....( My opinion)...
I cheated, so i can continue the game ,but please finetune the system....

Thanks again! :)
Its not like everything burned down right? You could have tried deconstructing stuff for the spare parts and mechanisms.

Yes! You are right!
Deconstruct beds and butcher table is solution...
But i would like a system ,where you dont need addition in the begginning.(my oppinion)

Anyway the modpack is Epic....
Thank you the advice and the hard work! :)

Epson

Quote from: pajok on May 03, 2016, 01:28:41 AM
Quote from: roy2x on May 01, 2016, 03:32:03 AM
Quote from: pajok on May 01, 2016, 02:28:26 AM
Hi!
Thanks for your hard work...the mod pack is AWESOME!!!
I'm playing with 12d on extreme difficulty.

I have a little problem,request...

My story...
Bandits attacked ... 3 vs 18 . The team survived ,but my workshop with the tables burned down.After that cant rebuild ,because the low number of spare parts.
So .... i can survive if i have man and  x amunt spare parts and y amount mechanism....
It would be funnier ..., if I left only 1 man than i can rebuild anything....( My opinion)...
I cheated, so i can continue the game ,but please finetune the system....

Thanks again! :)
Its not like everything burned down right? You could have tried deconstructing stuff for the spare parts and mechanisms.

Yes! You are right!
Deconstruct beds and butcher table is solution...
But i would like a system ,where you dont need addition in the begginning.(my oppinion)

Anyway the modpack is Epic....
Thank you the advice and the hard work! :)

Then use prepare carefully to take more spare parts.

Sethin

Hello.

Seems to be a problem with animals starving in closed area: When you create a moutain or large hills, it may be some area surrounded by rock and invisble at the begining. .. mainly at the edge of the map. Even if you cannot see it there is animals that spawn there, sometimes carnivores, and when they starve it launches the hungry animal event but because they cannot reach you.... feeezes occurs each 3 or 5 seconds.
A simple solution is to dig a tunnel to free them. It works

Kadrush

During rain or fogs you can "see" hidden areas and move to release the animals trapped there

HelloKinky

skyarkhangel

Quote from: HelloKinky on May 04, 2016, 04:03:25 PM
I imagine this is in the process of updating to A13?

Yep. Expermental version for A13 already work. When it will be ready for test version, i notify comminity.

Rock5

Quote from: Xbalanque on April 30, 2016, 05:49:30 PM
Anyone knows why my dog wont eat? I have alot of Hay and Potatos...
Dogs are listed as eating vegetables but I don't think hay counts as vegetables. They should eat potatoes. Make sure they have access to the area you keep it. Or it could be a buy with the modpack.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Xbalanque

Guys, my settler caught malaria, and after 1/2 days, was miraculously healed, it's a bug?

Xbalanque

Quote from: Xbalanque on May 05, 2016, 03:34:26 PM
Guys, my settler caught malaria, and after 1/2 days, was miraculously healed, it's a bug?
Unfortunately, some dogs are listed as carnivores, but others as omnivores

Blixit

I've been trying the A13 dev version. I've ran into an issue where prepare carefully and crash landing would not work. After messing around with the mod orders i managed to fix them however this broke combat realism which effectively makes the game impossible to play. So my question is, how the hell do you install the "other" mods properly??  :-*

Dynastiew

Did you follow the install instruction, if you did you shouldn't have to move any thing inthe mod order even in the experiment A13 version.