[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

Soon will be completed works with HardcoreSK updater.

Features:
- Automatic installation and update anytime in some clicks. Need only to choose your Rimworld folder. (need internet connection)
- Autoinstall modconfig
- Notifying about new versions.
- Version selection (master test or stable)
- Log updates, saving results.

Screenshot from test:

Zakhad

Quote from: skyarkhangel on October 23, 2016, 01:07:41 AM
Soon will be completed works with HardcoreSK updater.

Features:
- Automatic installation and update anytime in some clicks. Need only to choose your Rimworld folder. (need internet connection)
- Autoinstall modconfig
- Notifying about new versions.
- Version selection (master test or stable)
- Log updates, saving results.

Screenshot from test:

thats awesome!

arc89

Hey Guys 2 questions.
Can anyone tell me what's causing "Faction [name] has no usable PawnGroupMakers for parms"
error? Is there a way around it?

Is dev mode making more issuse with mod [like stack trunecating] or it dosent matter?

x3nit

Quote from: arc89 on October 23, 2016, 07:49:52 AM
Hey Guys 2 questions.
Can anyone tell me what's causing "Faction [name] has no usable PawnGroupMakers for parms"

Is dev mode making more issuse with mod [like stack trunecating] or it dosent matter?

I dont know but i always have that kind of bug too, glad im not alone.

sidfu

Quote from: arc89 on October 23, 2016, 07:49:52 AM
Hey Guys 2 questions.

think he fixed that 2 updates ago in git but u probbaly need a new game for it to take efffect. normaly when something changes factions a new game is needed.

Jorundr

Quote from: sidfu on October 23, 2016, 02:56:48 PM
think he fixed that 2 updates ago in git but u probbaly need a new game for it to take efffect. normaly when something changes factions a new game is needed.
I've had to use the method Razorfiend posted on page 252 as a work-around for that. Although I haven't updated in about a week so it might've been fixed since then.

NemesisN

Join the RimWorld fan community group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404635226524821/

Jorundr

Zakhad

I have noticed CCL taking an unusually long time to update, I'm not complaining though! I'd rather have the last months worth of additions sky keeps adding to hardcore sk than alpha 15; but of course this is subjective.

Can anyone make sense of today's commit 244323d4187306b949dd3e8dd915735b2fb91d8d ?
I'm not sure, I would guess that they're updating stable version soon.

Jorundr

CCL is going to be updated to A15 with the sentiments of "fingers crossed" by Oct 31st.

There's more details in the CCL thread.

Dakkon

Given the scope I imagine it'd take a while just to update this to A15 once CCL, and that doesn't include all the awesome things they'll probably want to add (drugs galore).

I've played A15 a fair bit but this more has ruined vanilla for me, I'm sticking with brutally murderous A14 SK until then.  :)

HurricaneHandy

I just beat the pants off of A15 -- when you get use to 'Hell Effect' abuse, there is no substitite.  This morning I reloaded A14 and installed Hell Effect minus the Zombies and darkness and was chased into a stargate by some crazy terminator wave.  Haha WTF did you guys do to the machines?  These new fricken Skythe with fast running speed and green lazers.  I love everything, especially the new fueling system.  My last hell effect game -- not the current version -- I had to abandon because the pawns absolutely refused to refill the coal burning power plants I was using.  I was playing the test version though so I cant complain.  I just hope there is a way in the future to manually refuel.  My bases with this mod pack get big and complex and Ive always manually refilled my generators.  Id also love to see refueling included in fluffys advanced work tabs.  Thank you for maintaining this mod pack and thanks to all you modders too.  What makes this game for me is the modding; there were features I took for granted till I revisited venilla like hold-fire and the CR inventory. 

sidfu

Quote from: HurricaneHandy on October 25, 2016, 07:33:55 PM
I just beat the pants off of A15 -- when you get use to 'Hell Effect' abuse, there is no substitite.  This morning I reloaded A14 and installed Hell Effect minus the Zombies and darkness and was chased into a stargate by some crazy terminator wave.  Haha WTF did you guys do to the machines?  These new fricken Skythe with fast running speed and green lazers.  I love everything, especially the new fueling system.  My last hell effect game -- not the current version -- I had to abandon because the pawns absolutely refused to refill the coal burning power plants I was using.  I was playing the test version though so I cant complain.  I just hope there is a way in the future to manually refuel.  My bases with this mod pack get big and complex and Ive always manually refilled my generators.  Id also love to see refueling included in fluffys advanced work tabs.  Thank you for maintaining this mod pack and thanks to all you modders too.  What makes this game for me is the modding; there were features I took for granted till I revisited venilla like hold-fire and the CR inventory.

on refueling seet it to 50% and they should keep full. think of the percentage as fill till instead of keep filled to. it also seems to set how imporat it is so 50% is right area to keep filled but not drop all jobs for it.

uvlex

Quote from: adecoy95 on September 07, 2016, 10:41:29 PM
Quote from: Owlchemist on September 07, 2016, 09:58:32 PM
Quote from: adecoy95 on September 07, 2016, 07:52:10 PM
Quote from: adecoy95 on September 07, 2016, 06:20:15 PM
whenever i attempt to place an advanced mine extractor it immediatly becomes destroyed, its on top of a deposit of rare materials....

it says the support was removed

ok i found the problem, i followed the advice in this thread to install the skullywags extended storage to fix the pallets not working after reload (and deleting materials) and this for some reason caused the advanced mine to become destroyed upon construction, pretty wierd, is there any way i can keep the pallet fix while also gaining the ability to build advanced mines?

I just did some testing. The problem is you need to place it right, but it lets you place it in an invalid spot which will cause it to pop. It kinda needs to be like on the top right corner of the mineral spot for it to stay put.

ooh is thats whats going on? thats...really weird! ill test it now and confirm

can confirm, your positioning of it worked like a charm! thanks for the help!

Strangely i still cant place it, does anyone have a screen shot or anything to help me out?

jldkrocks

Can someone help me with running out of food?
Every colony I start just run out of food because you run out of bullets quickly and if they melee they just get injured all the time bows are ok but they take forever to kill anything with...
What do you guys do?