[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Iridescent

Quick question, is there anyway to get rid of radiation?

Rhyssia

Quote from: adelexi on January 25, 2017, 10:18:00 AM
Quote from: silverskin on January 25, 2017, 08:03:00 AM
Anyone having trouble using the stargate to bring in new colonists? After using it, saving and quitting, the savegame will no longer load. It'll hit an error say it failed loading.

The dev log after the failure is in the attachment.
I can clear up the "verb" problem but it still sticks there.

I think i read here or on the discord that using pawns with the stargate will kill your save. but using the stargate for items works just fine.

Putting Pawns through Stargate will remove their relations (it clears brother/sister/mother/father/lover). Also it causes verb error. I would follow Nofood's suggestion and if error persists let me know here or on Discord.
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

Zakhad

Quote from: Iridescent on January 25, 2017, 11:54:32 AM

It very slowly depletes over time. As per real life once you have it you either survive or die depending on how much of it is inside of you, and/or if you took some form of anti radiation to absorb the particulars. There are real life treatments to stabilise it e.g. to make it non life threatening but, I'm no expert and/or not sure how much of it has been translated to end game, I rarely get to end game, too many updates.
I'm not sure there is any form of anti radiation meds in game to prevent it, but there is clothing like hazmat suits when working with uranium / radiation events and if I remember correctly there's chances of getting bad mental disability/disorders e.g. dementia if you go past the serious state. (The last time that happened to me was in alpha 14 though)

Rhyssia

!!Attention!!

I'm going to be spending this weekend going over the research tree the best that I can.
I need any bug you find to be either Private Messaged to me or put in Discord in the channel "research_bug_dump".
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

silverskin

Quote from: notfood on January 25, 2017, 11:25:35 AM
Can you try removing Fluffy's Colonists tab, then load, save. Then enable it again?
I disabled every fluffy mod, with the exception of the "fluffy breakdowns" which I figured couldn't have any impact on pawns. The game actually loaded. I've saved it, reactivated all the mods in the proper order and reloaded the game. It loaded up alright. Now I'll just have to keep an eye out for any long-term damage.

Thanks, lads. You've saved my colony.

Edit/Update: I buggered it up by disabling all the fluffy mods. I think taking off that manager mod just sent it into a loop of constantly checking every pawn for the managing skill. The game was getting all confused and slowing down, and also glitching out every time the work tab was opened or individual pawns skill sheets checked.
So, after a bit of mucking about, I found I can just disable the "work tab" mods and it loads up and works just fine.

I hope that helps anyone else with the same issue.

zoranjoza

Why are some my bills paused???
I have 300 kindling and i designed to 500, so they should work untill i have 500. But it say its paused and i cant make them work on it???

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: zoranjoza on January 25, 2017, 07:03:41 PM
I have 300 kindling and i designed to 500, so they should work untill i have 500. But it say its paused and i cant make them work on it???

What do you have set for a lower limit? It probably made over 500, then your pawns used it down to current level. But you haven't reached the low limit that triggers job to restart. Prob just adjust that lower number up higher.

Zakhad

Quote from: zoranjoza on January 25, 2017, 07:03:41 PM

It'll craft until it reaches 500 then it'll remain paused until it reaches the designated minimal threshold you set which seems to be 300,

See the screenshot and where it says minstock once you reach your maximum output it'll remain paused, until it goes below that level. Changing that value to 0 would prevent it from ever being paused, but whenever it dips below 500 e.g. 499 that operation will be carry out by any pawn to return it to 500 or 500+. The benefit of having a minstock value is that you don't keep on having your pawn constantly making kindling until your stocks reach the minimal acceptable level you desire, it allows you to focus on other crafting jobs.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

zoranjoza

Again i have some problem i think...
I have designed place to plant haygrass. Plant haygrass, allow sowing.
But they only clear "field" and dont plant anything. When little grass or tree start growing they immediately cut it.
Now i have nothing on my "empty" field.
Any help?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: zoranjoza on January 25, 2017, 09:52:34 PM
But they only clear "field" and dont plant anything. When little grass or tree start growing they immediately cut it.
Any help?

Believe with this modpack you need seeds for everything. No seeds, no sowing! Perhaps I'm wrong and haygrass is an exception, in which case I'm sure someone will correct me.

Iridescent

Quote from: Zakhad on January 25, 2017, 05:27:49 PM
Quote from: Iridescent on January 25, 2017, 11:54:32 AM

It very slowly depletes over time. As per real life once you have it you either survive or die depending on how much of it is inside of you, and/or if you took some form of anti radiation to absorb the particulars. There are real life treatments to stabilise it e.g. to make it non life threatening but, I'm no expert and/or not sure how much of it has been translated to end game, I rarely get to end game, too many updates.
I'm not sure there is any form of anti radiation meds in game to prevent it, but there is clothing like hazmat suits when working with uranium / radiation events and if I remember correctly there's chances of getting bad mental disability/disorders e.g. dementia if you go past the serious state. (The last time that happened to me was in alpha 14 though)

Thanks!

Zakhad

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on January 25, 2017, 10:05:07 PM
Quote from: zoranjoza on January 25, 2017, 09:52:34 PM
Any help?

Believe with this modpack you need seeds for everything. No seeds, no sowing! Perhaps I'm wrong and haygrass is an exception, in which case I'm sure someone will correct me.

As BlacksmokeDmax stated but I will add a little bit to it.

Grass and haygrass both produce haygrass, but grass is not technically haygrass so it doesn't produce haygrass seeds, but there is a early game workaround. You can extract the haygrass seeds from the said grass haygrass at the plant processing bench which is only 100 research from agriculture.

entity

I seem to be running into some problems with my pawns. No errors are shown but they are standing around an awful lot. Drafting and un-drafting does not change anything as they return to standing. Forced priority also fail to achieve anything. Behaviour only stops when pawn need rest and food. Cancelling the work they are standing on and rescheduling it will make them stand again. Some times they chased resources around like cats... Not sure if bug or features.

zzz1000

Quote from: entity on January 26, 2017, 03:20:56 AM
Cancelling the work they are standing on and rescheduling it will make them stand again. Some times they chased resources around like cats... Not sure if bug or features.
Are they are cat-people? If so need to make this be feature.
Anyway I played about forty or so hours with it and do not know what you talking about, so I suppose it's not something very common.

Goo Poni

Quote from: entity on January 26, 2017, 03:20:56 AM
I seem to be running into some problems with my pawns. No errors are shown but they are standing around an awful lot. Drafting and un-drafting does not change anything as they return to standing. Forced priority also fail to achieve anything. Behaviour only stops when pawn need rest and food. Cancelling the work they are standing on and rescheduling it will make them stand again. Some times they chased resources around like cats... Not sure if bug or features.
Sure it's not CR? If you don't have food in someone's loadout but their loadout is defined and they're not using the "anything" then they freak out, picking up random food that they're not allowed to due to the loadout. They can sometimes get stuck doing this so quickly that they trigger the "10 jobs in 10 ticks" error which makes them stand still for a second or so before trying to find something to do. Not sure why this error has appeared, it wasn't in A14 but the current workaround in adding food to the loadout and suffering the fact that they will be unhappy with eating away from a table.