[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lance789

i hope this is altered so the peir can be built on any flooring next to water... unless there's a way to remove mod, and if so, could the peir then be built?

carpediembr

I normally play with mods that can alter the soil, so I can just make the mud into regular soil.

Btw Rik, could we expect a A16 update for your mods?

joaonunes

Man I forgot Caveworld Flora still existed!! If I install this mod into an existing save will it work just like if I started a new save or does it have some limitations if installed that way?

And does this mod generate larger caves?
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

carpediembr

Quote from: joaonunes on December 17, 2016, 05:09:14 PM
Man I forgot Caveworld Flora still existed!! If I install this mod into an existing save will it work just like if I started a new save or does it have some limitations if installed that way?

And does this mod generate larger caves?
I think you need to start a few new game:

Quote from: Rikiki on May 18, 2015, 06:12:03 PM
Caveworld flora

Download
See first message please.
Starting a new colony is mandatory or please read carefully the installation section here bellow!

joaonunes

Quote from: carpediembr on December 17, 2016, 06:16:48 PM
I think you need to start a few new game:

Quote from: Rikiki on May 18, 2015, 06:12:03 PM
Caveworld flora

Download
See first message please.
Starting a new colony is mandatory or please read carefully the installation section here bellow!

"... or please read carefully the installation section here bellow!"
I have not read the txt file describing the steps to install the mod on an existing save, but if they exist then it is possible (although not recommended). The two questions I made were if there's some penalty or lack of content by installing on an existing save and if the mod alters the world in any way, i.e. does this mod make caves bigger?

someonesneaky

Still hoping on a reply as to which skill improves fishing rod quality.

Right now I'm stuck giving people either good+ quality gear across the board and having no fishers, or settling for as low as 'awful' quality everything because even my level 20 fisher is making awful fishing rods.

harpo99999

soemonesneaky, did you try a high crafting pawn to craft the fishing rods?

lance789

Quote from: carpediembr on December 17, 2016, 04:10:29 PM
I normally play with mods that can alter the soil, so I can just make the mud into regular soil.

Btw Rik, could we expect a A16 update for your mods?
Would you recommend these soil mods so i can use the fishing pier?

joaonunes

Quote from: lance789 on December 18, 2016, 09:07:09 AM

Vegetable Garden is one if I'm correct. It adds so much more content besides soil placement I can't almost play without it. The food variety it adds is staggering too

carpediembr

Quote from: joaonunes on December 18, 2016, 10:17:31 AM
Quote from: lance789 on December 18, 2016, 09:07:09 AM

Vegetable Garden is one if I'm correct. It adds so much more content besides soil placement I can't almost play without it. The food variety it adds is staggering too
Exactly this one. It's pretty amazing as it adds advanced hydroponics, that have their own light system as well (at a balanced cost, ofc)

and adds an option to change the soil, so I remove the mud around and most of the time I'm able to place the pier.

joaonunes

This looks awesome :D
The cave is that big because I manually expanded it ;)

someonesneaky

Quote from: harpo99999 on December 18, 2016, 01:56:10 AM
soemonesneaky, did you try a high crafting pawn to craft the fishing rods?

Belated: 0I did, and it finally gave me a nice Superior one -- though it takes some adjusting to get the task assigned to him before someone else jumps in, since the 'minimum skill level' applies to fishing, not to crafting. :c

Now to wait for the A16 update to one of my favorite mods :D

Topper

Scythah

Definitely looking forward to an update on this as well. It's fun making little fishing villages.

Buruldai

Cave world is one of my favorite mods. It makes surviving ice sheets so much easier. Rikiki is the hero Rimworld needs!