[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

ignore that, wont work....bah, still on it.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Seinne

Sorry I rained on your parade, but I have confidence that you will figure it out.

Your mod's are must have in my opinion.

btw would it be possible to make a mod that allows you to pick the level of food prisoners get, like you can pick their med levels? I'm sick of seeing my prisoners get luxurious meals while my pawns are eating berries...

Sarelth

Just take a step back, have a cup of coffee, watch a tv show and relax your brain for a few, then have at it again. Remember that a fresh look at things can be good. I have confidence you will figure it out.

skullywag

NO, im gonna panic, make loads of mistakes, get drunk, fix it, be too drunk to know i fixed, break it again, ask on the modders slack, get verbally abused by shinzy and simone, verbally abuse shinzy and simone, sleep, feel awful, eat something, feel better, try again and then fix it.

This is my way. I know no other. :D

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: skullywag on July 27, 2016, 10:53:43 AM
NO, im gonna panic, make loads of mistakes, get drunk, fix it, be too drunk to know i fixed, break it again, ask on the modders slack, get verbally abused by shinzy and simone, verbally abuse shinzy and simone, sleep, feel awful, eat something, feel better, try again and then fix it.

This is my way. I know no other. :D

That sounds like a great game! I'd buy it!!

maurojunior2011

Reclaim Fabric to repair weapons... please!!! I love your mods  :D

viperwasp

Quote from: skullywag on July 27, 2016, 07:14:19 AM

ignore that, wont work....bah, still on it.

Will RT Quantum Storage mod at https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11272.0 help you out at all? Thinking on it I guess that mod does work differently as it just forces stacks of 75 on one tile? But to be honest I have never used RT Quantum so I don't know if it does go above 75 or not?

And if it does just forces multiple stacks of 75 on to one tile could your mod do something like that? And even if your mod could use that method would you want to do it that way would probably be important as well. lol  Just trying to help but I sadly don't think my reply will help.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

SullenSkulls

Quick question.

With your reclaim fabric mod, I have currently set up a stock pile that only holds <50% condition, worse than normal items, and have a job to set up to reclaim fabric only from items in that stockpile.  Unfortunately, I haven't seen a single piece of fabric returned from the items yet.  My tailors have 10-15 skill that are doing this job.

Does this sound normal for the scaling you have put on the amount of fabric returned, or could this be a bug (I use colony manager to set the jobs if that might make a difference)?

If so, that's fine.  I'll just have to re-assess my plans for fabric domination!

skullywag

It also has a bug due to changed vanilla code....im on it. These were changes that were made in the last builds that i admitedly hadnt tested as usually nothing changes in this respect. I got unlucky this time...

stigma

I'm wanting to use the reclaim fabric - but I understand it is still bugged? Let us know when that gets fixed.
Also - could you clarify for me, does this also allow recycling stuff like armorvests, helms and other such apparel or purely "clothes" ? It would generally be nice to be able to recycle all of it to put "trash" items to good use - as long as you don't gain too much out of it.

There's another mod "recycle" that does a similar thing, but it returns 50% of material regardless which seems a bit too powerful. On the other hand it does recycle all types of apparel which is a plus.

-Stigma

Gfurst

Hey, great work on the mods, very nice additions.
question: are storage really not supposed to work as movable furniture like the stock rack?

Sarelth

Pepy12

Hello!,

first one, very good mod, i like it very much :D

But it seems since the new version is up the "--- Quote ---spawned woodlog57728 with stackcount 151 but stacklimit is 75. truncating" Error is appearing. Anyone have this too upon loading?

Oragepoilu

It's a normal error; not a problem by itself during the gameplay, AFAIK. just ignore it.

Pepy12

Quote from: Oragepoilu on July 30, 2016, 04:27:31 AM
It's a normal error; not a problem by itself during the gameplay, AFAIK. just ignore it.

Thank you!