[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridescens

I tried Dermal Regenerator and with EdB Interface it throws error and blank 'Bills' tab (no other modded tables do that).
I dunno if it is your mod or EdB, so if I came the wrong address just say it.
Please see attachment for screen and mod-config.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Iridescens

I'll answer my own question.
You can safely comment out
<inspectorTabs>
      <li>ITab_Bills</li>
    </inspectorTabs>

by putting these strings inside the already commented

<!-- <researchPrerequisite>CryptoHeal</researchPrerequisite>-->

If you don't put it inside, RW will bug you out about having multiple comments within one definition. Which is a really strange behaviour...

Also I did expect DermRegen to remove all scar, but according to source code it only removes the last ('foreach') entry in Hediff list because 'current' is not a list of Hediffs.
Is it intentional to remove only one scar at a time? 'Cause I see it as an awful lot of time for a Pawn to be put into DermRegen plus a 'lovely' sickness after using it for just a single scar.

In reality (if such a device have existed) one should have some procedure to instruct such machinery to heal scars that you know of. Besides if a scar is not 'known' to you, then you are not feeling pain from, r-r-right?

skullywag

No theyre broke it seems. Something must have changed....ill figure it out. Im kind of on a forced break from fulltime modding due to my computer (surface pre 3) being repaired. Ill be back at it soon i hope.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

macrosblackd

Definitely an issue with equipment and the new stacking storage mechanics. The game will combine items of the same type and when a pawn tries to pick something up, they will grab the whole stack.

skullywag

T-Wrecks

Heya skully. I have a gift for you. I have updated the graphics of the dermal regenerator for my own personal use and I was wondering if you would like to see it. If you like it perhaps you can use it over the current image. :3

[attachment deleted due to age]

MisterVertigo

I'm just curious, but I tried out the Lights mod with a new world and new colony, and it appears that the ceiling light has no texture. It works though. I can power it on and off, and it lights the room, but unless I know where it is I don't see anything to click on. The wall light and path light appear normal. I'm guessing this isn't how it's supposed to be. Am I missing something?

Thanks!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

skullywag

Thats exactly what its supposed to do. You cant see the cieling so why should you be able to the light. It also does have a texture its just very faint. Im doing an overhaul of this mod at the moment as well so stuff could change, for example im finding myself not using the cielimg lamp ever since i redid my wall lights.

Ill get some screenshots up soon so people can what im playing with.

MisterVertigo

Awesome. Just making sure I didn't break it! I look forward to seeing your updates!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Lupin III

Quote from: skullywag on October 06, 2015, 12:28:06 PM
for example im finding myself not using the cielimg lamp ever since i redid my wall lights.
Please don't remove the ceiling lamps. They are awesome because they light things from above and make crafting, generator or storage rooms look "industrial" without haveing weird lamps standing around.

TLHeart

for those interested, I got the path lights to work by adding these lines,

<li>
        <compClass>CompPowerTrader</compClass>
        <basePowerConsumption>0</basePowerConsumption>
      <transmitsPower>True</transmitsPower>
        <powerToggleable>False</powerToggleable>
      </li>

Not a perfect solution though, since they still work during solar flairs.

Kolljak

Skully found out your dermal fixer doesnt work with expanded surgery mod. the scars stay and no fixing is done... just adds sickness. do you think you could make a compatbility mod.

skullywag

Its just looking for scars, not sure why it wouldnt be compatible, unless that mods doing fucnky stuff, but ill take a look when i get chance, im very busy at the moment.