[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixdd

skullywag

At his request (and tbh its pretty much his mod now anyway)I have added DoctorVanGogh as a contributor on steam and github, he now has control over the mod to do as he pleases. Hope that helps get updates out quicker etc :)

Other mods will come when 1.0 hits, i dont have time to mod a moving target right now, all my mods are open season, fork them and do as you all see fit.....i welcome the help. :)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

skullywag

Hey Doc, something might be wrong with building rotation in that last release, not sure whats going on...

edit - seems to be the tray rack and basket
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Canute

When i rotate the tray rack, i never got an open to down view but one for left and one for right.
But basicly it is still pointless since the storage furniture's only got 2 position anyway.

Sixdd

In regard to the funny rotations on some buildings, I did a little update of my own. Some textures were misnamed making the game not display the proper file. If I recall correctly it was only 3 or 4 files that needed renamed. Here is my updated file for anyone that wants it, not that I provide warranty on the stability or usability but nothing was changed but file names so you should be good to go.

Antaios

Quote from: Sixdd on August 16, 2018, 01:56:23 PM
I've got an issue with Better Coolers and Better Vents. I'm trying to place them over smoothed walls but it says "Must place on supporting structure", I've looked into it as much as I can but have come up with nothing, any help? Log is here if it helps: https://git.io/fNhTD

I've just updated BetterCoolers and BetterVents to B19!
Included I added a harmony patch that takes care of modded wall support, and smooth stone wall support!
BetterCoolers
BetterVents

Sixdd

um... I'm kind of a git newb, I'll try and get a pull request figured out.

Canute

Let's call the Doctor !!
Doctor Who ?
No not these, DoctorVanGogh !
With B19 Stack merging got included into the vanilla gameplay, that's why you should use only integer for <ES_StorageFactor> !!
<ES_StorageFactor>6.67</ES_StorageFactor> from Food Basket lead that pawn's take out the 50 out of the storage and place it at the front cell, because they wan't merge it.
Changing the 6.67 to 7 stoped the loop-merging.

Exende

Quote from: Antaios on September 18, 2018, 10:38:17 AM
Quote from: Sixdd on August 16, 2018, 01:56:23 PM
I've got an issue with Better Coolers and Better Vents. I'm trying to place them over smoothed walls but it says "Must place on supporting structure", I've looked into it as much as I can but have come up with nothing, any help? Log is here if it helps: https://git.io/fNhTD

I've just updated BetterCoolers and BetterVents to B19!
Included I added a harmony patch that takes care of modded wall support, and smooth stone wall support!
BetterCoolers
BetterVents

when you say "BetterCoolers & BetterVents code merge", do you mean they are now one mod, or do you mean you are combining the code of two people, or are they just using the same algorithms?

Antaios

Quote from: Exende on September 22, 2018, 11:30:58 AM
when you say "BetterCoolers & BetterVents code merge", do you mean they are now one mod, or do you mean you are combining the code of two people, or are they just using the same algorithms?
I mean that they're now using the exact same dlls, and subsequently placeworkers, instead of separate ones. So the code of one will overwrite the other, instead of adding another copy of something that does the same thing.

Xubrim

Ruisuki

is extended fabrics updated to b19??? IIRC it, T's expanded cloth, and Vegetable gardens garden fabrics all deal with cotton fibres and reworking the cloth in the game into being a gradual process over instantaneous but I'd like the light footprint of extended fabrics

viperwasp

Any plans for 1.0 for any of the mods? Thanks I know these things take time if there is going to be an update.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4