Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiotheCloud

Ah k I think I got it here you go thx Canute

[attachment deleted due to age]
HALP ME @)@

coldcell

Hi all,

Anyone else has the error (red text) log that says 10 jobs in 10 ticks? I'm using Stack Merger from this thread as well. Other hauling mods I use are While You're Up and Pick Up & Haul.

Disabling Work Tab solves the issue, but I'm not sure what other mods are conflicting with the WT.

Fluffy (l2032)

I highly doubt Work Tab has anything to do with this, as it doesn't actually alter any of the jobs. Stack Merger is pretty stable too. An output_log of when this bug occurred would be helpful, as it might give some hints about which mod the malfunctioning mod is from.

Note that 10 jobs in ticks is a fairly common bug, and occasionally even occurs with vanilla jobs. As long as it doesn't happen often, it's not something you should be overly worried about.

firestrock

Hey Fluffy, love your mods! They are essential for me to play the game!
If it's okay, I'd like to make a feature request.

I like to set work priorities in my colony gender based. Females tend to patients and animals, males to the hauling, constructing, etc. Since colonists come and go (get recruited/shot to death ;D) it's always a hassle to check if a colonist is male/female and then copy/paste a set of work priorities.
Would it be possible to make the work tab sortable by gender to make that easier?

Fluffy (l2032)

Wow, it seems that even though societies have collapsed, gender biases still persist on the Rim....

Anyway, once scrollbars are in, I might add a few columns that can be toggled. As it is, the tab is too cluttered, and I don't particularly want to add more columns.

Vlad0mi3r

Quote from: firestrock on April 02, 2018, 05:37:57 AM
Hey Fluffy, love your mods! They are essential for me to play the game!
If it's okay, I'd like to make a feature request.

I like to set work priorities in my colony gender based. Females tend to patients and animals, males to the hauling, constructing, etc. Since colonists come and go (get recruited/shot to death ;D) it's always a hassle to check if a colonist is male/female and then copy/paste a set of work priorities.
Would it be possible to make the work tab sortable by gender to make that easier?

You were a day late for April fools old mate.
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

firestrock

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on April 02, 2018, 04:13:01 PM
Wow, it seems that even though societies have collapsed, gender biases still persist on the Rim....

Anyway, once scrollbars are in, I might add a few columns that can be toggled. As it is, the tab is too cluttered, and I don't particularly want to add more columns.

That's why I'm trying to rebuild it ;D
Don't see that many female construction workers where I'm from and I want to keep my colony as close to the real world as possible.

Brb, centipedes are invading my neighbourhood.

KeenKrozzy

I am getting an interesting error with only WorkTab loaded. I'm wondering if my Unity Editor update has broken something...

aught exception while loading play data but there are active mods other than Core. Resetting mods config and trying again.
The exception was: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> UnityEngine.UnityException: GetFontInternal can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.GUIStyle:GetFontInternal ()
  at UnityEngine.GUIStyle.get_font () [0x00002] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime\IMGUI\Managed\GUIStyle.cs:323
  at WorkTab.Settings.ApplyFontFix (Boolean state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WorkTab.Settings..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00119] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:513

Fluffy (l2032)

New mod; Pharmacist.
steam workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1365242717
direct download: https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/Pharmacist/releases/latest

Not all injuries are equal; pharmacist prescribes the right medicine for the job.

Features

Pharmacist allows you to set the maximum level of medicine that may be used for certain treatments. Doctors will use the best medicine that is available, and that is at most the level of the targets' medical care setting and the pharmacists' advice. Four levels of injuries are distinguished;

- Minor (bruises, non-lethal diseases, small cuts)
- Major (larger cuts, potentially lethal diseases)
- Life-Threatening (extreme bleeding, heart attacks, etc.)
- Operations (all implants, harvesting, etc.)

The Pharmacists' advice for each of these can be set for Colonists, Guests, Prisoners, and Animals separately with the 'Pharmacist' button on the main bar.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on April 19, 2018, 01:51:36 PM
New mod; Pharmacist.
steam workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1365242717
direct download: https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/Pharmacist/releases/latest

Not all injuries are equal; pharmacist prescribes the right medicine for the job.

Features

Pharmacist allows you to set the maximum level of medicine that may be used for certain treatments. Doctors will use the best medicine that is available, and that is at most the level of the targets' medical care setting and the pharmacists' advice. Four levels of injuries are distinguished;

- Minor (bruises, non-lethal diseases, small cuts)
- Major (larger cuts, potentially lethal diseases)
- Life-Threatening (extreme bleeding, heart attacks, etc.)
- Operations (all implants, harvesting, etc.)

The Pharmacists' advice for each of these can be set for Colonists, Guests, Prisoners, and Animals separately with the 'Pharmacist' button on the main bar.

YAY!! This will really free up some micro management, especially early game. Thanks so much Fluffy!

XeoNovaDan

ptx

Congratulation on releasing the new mod.
Does this new mod solves the problem of doctor randomly patching up wounds instead of tending the biggest holes first?

Mehni

How well does this work with Smart Medicine? I'd be surprised if these mods don't cross paths somewhere.

Antaios

Quote from: Fluffy GithubAs far as I know, the mod should be compatible with everything. Mods that directly alter the available number of medical care options may cause issues, and I think I've seen such a mod at one point, but I've been unable to find it again. If you find any incompatibilities, please let me know!

Hello!
For the moment it looks like they'll run fine together if players stick to vanilla options. Otherwise, if mod options are selected on the pharmacist or pawn, but vanilla medicines are selected for the opposite, the vanilla would be preferred every time, instead of the lower of the two.

This is because MMP doesn't order the medicines from lowest to highest for MedicalCareCategory, since I tried to keep the default enum values intact. Might just scrap that and order things in order on my end - the only thing I can see it messing with is default values, unless some other mod out there uses the enums for anything else...

Edit, err nope, this is gonna be more complicated, custom widget and all.