[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r0xx0r01

Another great addition Fluffy!  Pleased as always here!

Fluffy (l2032)

@Mehni; I'm not sure, there shouldn't be any major issues with them coexisting, but there may be some timing issues.

@Antaios;
Ah, that's the mod I was looking for! :D. I've just had a quick look at your code, it's quite elegant. I would never have realised an Enum can take values other than those that are defined, and that you can use that to circumvent needing a custom save/load plugin.

I agree that a custom widget will probably be needed, although I might try to make it work within the same mod. Both our mods are small enough in scope that there shouldn't be any major issues.

sidfu

love the pharmancy mod just wish it would be more specific so ifu have more than base game meds.
for example if u had bandages u can set bandages or worse by the list. right now the way it is unless u use the mod mod medicine to see the order of how strong your meds are u dont know where the meds are in order of how good they are for any modded ones

Antaios

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on April 20, 2018, 08:02:56 AM
I agree that a custom widget will probably be needed, although I might try to make it work within the same mod. Both our mods are small enough in scope that there shouldn't be any major issues.

Sounds good, Let me know if there's anything specific you need on my end - I was thinking exposing the medicine list might be useful, but then I've no idea how you might access it without creating a dependency, I'm not familiar enough with some parts of c#.

Elrol_Arrowsend

I may be wrong about this, But when using Architect Sense to make a few groups for my mod, I cant see the option to duplicate a block, other blocks from my mod, that dont use the grouping however do have the option for duplicating the block, here is my def for the groups:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<Defs>
      <ArchitectSense.DesignationSubCategoryDef>
    <defName>SubCategory_MetalWalls</defName>
    <label>metal walls</label>
    <description>Advanced Metal Walls</description>
        <graphicData>
            <texPath>Things/Building/Linked/MetalWall/MB_Wall_Icon_Red_MetalWall</texPath>
            <graphicClass>Graphic_Single</graphicClass>
        </graphicData>
    <defNames>
            <li>RedMetalWall</li>
            <li>OrangeMetalWall</li>
            <li>YellowMetalWall</li>
            <li>GreenMetalWall</li>
            <li>BlueMetalWall</li>
            <li>PurpleMetalWall</li>
            <li>BlackMetalWall</li>
            <li>WhiteMetalWall</li>
    </defNames>
    <designationCategory>MoreBlocks</designationCategory>
    <!-- Debug flag prints some extra information after map is loaded (while subcategories are being created) -->
    <debug>true</debug>
    </ArchitectSense.DesignationSubCategoryDef>

<defName>SubCategory_ColoredWalls</defName>
    <label>colored walls</label>
    <description>Basic Colored Walls</description>
        <graphicData>
            <texPath>Things/Building/Linked/BasicWall/MB_Wall_Icon_RedWall</texPath>
        </graphicData>
    <defNames>
            <li>RedColoredWall</li>
            <li>OrangeColoredWall</li>
            <li>YellowColoredWall</li>
            <li>GreenColoredWall</li>
            <li>BlueColoredWall</li>
            <li>PurpleColoredWall</li>
            <li>BlackColoredWall</li>
            <li>WhiteColoredWall</li>
    </defNames>
    <!-- Debug flag prints some extra information after map is loaded (while subcategories are being created) -->
    <debug>true</debug>

<defName>SubCategory_LightWalls</defName>
    <label>light walls</label>
    <description>Light Colored Walls</description>
        <graphicData>
            <texPath>Things/Building/Linked/LightWall/MB_Wall_Icon_Red_LightWall</texPath>
        </graphicData>
    <defNames>
            <li>RedLightWall</li>
            <li>OrangeLightWall</li>
            <li>YellowLightWall</li>
            <li>GreenLightWall</li>
            <li>BlueLightWall</li>
            <li>PurpleLightWall</li>
            <li>BlackLightWall</li>
            <li>WhiteLightWall</li>
    </defNames>
    <debug>true</debug>

<defName>SubCategory_FancyWalls</defName>
    <label>fancy walls</label>
    <description>Fancy Colored Walls</description>
        <graphicData>
            <texPath>Things/Building/Linked/FancyWall/MB_Wall_Icon_Fancy_RedWall</texPath>
        </graphicData>
    <defNames>
            <li>RedFancyWall</li>
            <li>OrangeFancyWall</li>
            <li>YellowFancyWall</li>
            <li>GreenFancyWall</li>
            <li>BlueFancyWall</li>
            <li>PurpleFancyWall</li>
            <li>BlackFancyWall</li>
            <li>WhiteFancyWall</li>
    </defNames>
    <debug>true</debug>

</Defs>

Is it something I am doing wrong, or something I have missed?

Lethe

It doesn't seem that your new Pharmacist is on the main post...

Canute

Just check the Repositories of his github portfolio.
Get any link that lead to a github project, click on the username, then on the Repositories.

Lethe

Thanks. I figured that much out myself, but for everyone who doesn't read through all comments wouldn't notice a new mod's been added if it's not on the main page. It might be useful so that Fluffy fans can see, yes in fact there is a new mod you can check out. Yes, it was mentioned in the title, but not seeing it on the main page could make one think perhaps the mod was removed for bugs or still in beta testing.

Cheers, hope that ^ didn't come across bitchy. It wasn't intended to. :x

zizard

Could you please move the "delete" button to a different position than the "manage" button in colony manager? Really easy to delete bills when updating them.

Antaios

I've added a tiny patch mod to my mods page that gets Mod Medicine Patch and Pharmacist to work together nicely.

Kori

Hello Fluffy,

after the latest Research Tree update it does the reduce crossings procedure every time I restart the game and load the save. Is that normal? That wasn't the case before the update.

The Real Soviet

Fluffy (l2032)

Hey guys!

With 1.0 in private testing for a while, I've had the opportunity to update most of my mods. Now that it's in public testing, I'd like to give you the opportunity to be my guinea pigs enjoy them too!

Remember: You cannot report bugs to RimWorld when playing with mods. Tynan has shown to be an awesome developer, so help him out by playing a at least a game or two on 1.0 without mods, and reporting your findings, experiences, etc.

Below is a list of my mods, with their most recent status (or at least since I last uppdated this post). I won't post direct links as these may change rapidly, you will find the latest versions on the GitHub releases pages. All the 1.0 versions will be labelled pre-release.

Animal Tabupdated, although vanilla keeps copying from here, so the difference is mostly in icon stylereleases
Area Unlockerupdated, added scrollbar to area creation windowreleases
The Birds and the Beesupdated, needs testingreleases
Blueprintsupdatedreleases
Colony Managerupdated, needs testingreleases
Fluffy Breakdownsupdatedreleases
Follow Meupdatedreleases
Medical Tabupdated, needs testingreleases
Relations Tabupdatedreleases
Research Treeupdatedreleases
Architect Sensepending - the main functionality (dropdowns on designators) is now vanilla. May continue to exist in another form.-
StackMergerobsolete - got incorporated into vanilla-
Stuffed Floorspending - got partially incorporated, will likely continue to exist in similar form-
Work Tabupdatedreleases

Note that all of these are early versions, and have seen very little playtesting. Some mods in particular may have new bugs because changes were made in the systems they interact with (e.g. MedicalTab).
StackMerger got merged into the vanilla game, as did the main use case of Architect Sense.
The vanilla implementation of architect sense only seems to allow for fake stuff selection and other dropdowns, so ArchitectSense may continue to provide graphical dropdowns, but likely with a completely changed backend. The vanilla stone floors now use dropdowns for their stuff selection, but this does not automatically expand to other mod added stuffs, nor does it provide a simple way to create a bunch of floors from one def, so StuffedFloors will likely continue to exist in a modified form.

As usual, as soon as 1.0 hits live, I will update all of my mods on steam.

Fluffy (l2032)

I've also changed my versioning scheme, my mods will no longer directly refer to the RimWorld version (e.g. 0.18.x.x, 0.RW_Alpha.major.minor), but have their own version (e.g. 2.1.0, major.minor.build). I will refer to the target version of RimWorld in places where it makes sense to do so, mainly on the GitHub release page and in the mod description.

eleniatari

Most of your mods for v1 are working great for me. The work mod on the other hand. This is only with the work mod enabled too.

[attachment deleted due to age]