[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yuragyura

tyriaelsoban

Quote from: fatm3l on July 30, 2018, 02:53:14 AM
Im having problem with installing Fluffy Breakdown. i tried both version 2.1.22 and 2.2.25 but it gives the same error. Here is the logs

Fluffy Breakdowns v2.1.22 (1.0.1937)

QuoteReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly Fluffy_Breakdowns: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/Assembly.cs:371
  at Verse.ModAssemblyHandler.AssemblyIsUsable (System.Reflection.Assembly asm) [0x00003] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Mods\ModContent\ModAssemblyHolder.cs:100

Loader exceptions:
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Fluffy_Breakdowns.JobDriver_Maintenance' from assembly 'Fluffy_Breakdowns, Version=2.1.22.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass3_0' from assembly 'Fluffy_Breakdowns, Version=2.1.22.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<MakeNewToils>d__3' from assembly 'Fluffy_Breakdowns, Version=2.1.22.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Fluffy Breakdowns v2.2.25 (1.0.1970)

QuoteReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly Fluffy_Breakdowns: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/Assembly.cs:371
  at Verse.ModAssemblyHandler.AssemblyIsUsable (System.Reflection.Assembly asm) [0x00003] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Mods\ModContent\ModAssemblyHolder.cs:100

Loader exceptions:
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Fluffy_Breakdowns.JobDriver_Maintenance' from assembly 'Fluffy_Breakdowns, Version=2.1.22.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass3_0' from assembly 'Fluffy_Breakdowns, Version=2.1.22.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<MakeNewToils>d__3' from assembly 'Fluffy_Breakdowns, Version=2.1.22.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

this is also happening to me ... the mod fails to load and whacks the splash with a wall of text in yellow or it simply loads normally and does not function, no components are available from the ingame config etc.

Ruisuki

Wheres the pharmacist mod? i dont see it on the front page. The one I downloaded from github is giving me an error saying it wasnt made for this version of rimworld. Is it b18 or 1.0? 1970 is post beta no?

Is it this? https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/Pharmacist/releases/tag/v0.18.0.6

Seems last updated in early june so wondering whether its gotten any updates since then? Ive had trouble finding stuff in github before lol

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Ruisuki on July 31, 2018, 12:09:11 AM
Wheres the pharmacist mod? i dont see it on the front page. The one I downloaded from github is giving me an error saying it wasnt made for this version of rimworld. Is it b18 or 1.0? 1970 is post beta no?

Is it this? https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/Pharmacist/releases/tag/v0.18.0.6

Seems last updated in early june so wondering whether its gotten any updates since then? Ive had trouble finding stuff in github before lol

https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/Pharmacist/releases

First one.

Ruisuki

Oh forgot to mention im still in beta. Just wanted to make sure thats the latest version for b18

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Ruisuki on July 31, 2018, 02:29:05 AM
Oh forgot to mention im still in beta. Just wanted to make sure thats the latest version for b18

Then you should download this one: https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/Pharmacist/releases/download/v0.18.0.6/Pharmacist.zip

Still on same page I first linked, just a bit further down.

Ruisuki

IronicGolem

Does the Blueprints mod work correctly right now, on 1.0 with the github release? I seem to be unable to right-click the created blueprints, so can't export, rename, or remove them. I am able to place them, but they all reset when I reload the game. Not sure if it's something wrong with my setup, or just the unstable branch.

Also, is there a way to mod out the selection-cap? EG when making blueprints or zones it doesn't let you select-drag the entire map, if you wanted to. I'd like to blueprint an entire base compound, but I can't select it all at once. Was hoping Area Unlocker would do that, but it doesn't :/

Thanks

Syrchalis

Research Tree: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cqr4fkrskuzzqpj/ResearchTree.zip?dl=0

Small update from me if you need a working version. This time it's the whole mod, not just the dll, even though that's the only thing that needs an update (also included: newest harmony version with a bugfix).

Quote from: Syrchalis on July 18, 2018, 07:20:59 AM
This is still fluffy's mod I just provided a bugfix.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

modderei53

Hey guys, hey Fluffy

getting an error using Medical Tab 1.9.38 for 1.0.1972 (1.9.38 is supposed for 1.0.1970)

my log file is

Loading game from file asd with mods Core, HugsLib, WorkTab, Pharmacist-master, AllowTool, AnimalTab-master, AreaUnlocker, EdBPrepareCarefully, FluffyBreakdowns, ColonyManager, GearUpAndGo - Release, HMTBLite, Meals On Wheels - Release, Mining Priority - Release, PickUpAndHaul-0.1.0.1, rimworld-forcedojob-master, Room Food - Release, Share The Load - Release, SmartMedicine - Release, TD Enhancement Pack - Release, TraderDismissal-1.0-alpha, UseBedrolls - Release, What Is My Purpose - Release, AllowDeadMansApparel, DeadMansClothing, FoodAlert-1.0-alpha, FreshStockpileFilter-B18, PriorityClean-Mod-master, QualitySurgeon, MedicalTab
Verse.Log:Message(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:49)
Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow:LoadGameFromSaveFileNow(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Map\MapIniter\SavedGameLoaderNow.cs:19)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__0() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:46)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:455)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:367)

Failed to find DynamicPawnTable.DynamicPawnTableDef named Example. There are 1 defs of this type loaded.
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:GetNamed(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\DefDatabase.cs:166)
Fluffy.MainTabWindow_Medical:RebuildTable()
Fluffy.MainTabWindow_Medical:set_Source(SourceType)
Fluffy.<>c__DisplayClass22_0:<DoSourceSelectionButton>b__0()
Verse.FloatMenuOption:Chosen(Boolean, FloatMenu) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\DropDownMenu\FloatMenuOption.cs:171)
Verse.FloatMenuOption:DoGUI(Rect, Boolean, FloatMenu) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\DropDownMenu\FloatMenuOption.cs:258)
Verse.FloatMenu:DoWindowContents(Rect) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\DropDownMenu\FloatMenu.cs:311)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\Window.cs:202)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime\IMGUI\Managed\GUI.cs:1817)

Exception filling window for Verse.FloatMenu: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Fluffy.MainTabWindow_Medical.RebuildTable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy.MainTabWindow_Medical.set_Source (SourceType value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy.MainTabWindow_Medical+<>c__DisplayClass22_0.<DoSourceSelectionButton>b__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.FloatMenuOption.Chosen (Boolean colonistOrdering, Verse.FloatMenu floatMenu) [0x0003d] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\DropDownMenu\FloatMenuOption.cs:171
  at Verse.FloatMenuOption.DoGUI (Rect rect, Boolean colonistOrdering, Verse.FloatMenu floatMenu) [0x00292] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\DropDownMenu\FloatMenuOption.cs:258
  at Verse.FloatMenu.DoWindowContents (Rect rect) [0x0013c] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\DropDownMenu\FloatMenu.cs:311
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Int32 x) [0x00223] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\Window.cs:202
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\Window.cs:206)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime\IMGUI\Managed\GUI.cs:1817)

rawrfisher

When you have some free time could you explain what this means?   Still functions fine far as I can tell.

Exception filling window for WorkTab.MainTabWindow_WorkTab: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at WorkTab.PriorityManager.set_ShowPriorities (Boolean value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WorkTab.MainTabWindow_WorkTab+<>c.<DoToggleButtons>b__31_1 (Boolean val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WorkTab.InteractionUtilities.ButtonImageToggle (System.Func`1 getter, System.Action`1 setter, Rect canvas, System.String tipOn, UnityEngine.Texture2D texOn, System.String tipOff, UnityEngine.Texture2D texOff) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WorkTab.MainTabWindow_WorkTab.DoToggleButtons (Rect canvas) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WorkTab.MainTabWindow_WorkTab.DoWindowContents (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Int32 x) [0x00223] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\Window.cs:202
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\Window.cs:206)

Output log:  https://git.io/fNDzR
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Fluffy (l2032)

Hey guys, thanks for all the bug reports!

It seems like the continuing updates to 1.0 broke quite a few things. I'll be back from a week of summer vacation tomorrow (it's too bloody hot to do anything over here), I'll probably have some time over the weekend to go over all my mods and fix the most glaring errors and look at some of the other odd behaviours you guys have reported.

Thanks for all the reports, and keep em coming!

rawrfisher

Am I the only one who has issues with blueprints not having a right click menu anymore?
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

SYDWAD

The "Stack Manager" mod still says it a b18 build not a 1.0 build, is this a bug or is it not updated?