[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy (l2032)

@rawrfisher; nope. something in the 1.0/0.19 updates broke it, I'll look into it this weekend.
@SYDWAD, Canute; Stack *Merger* is no longer needed for 1.0/0.19 as it's now a part of the vanilla game. As such, it won't be updated.

rawrfisher

Thanks fluffy.  There was some nice bases I made outta ruins that I couldnt transfer
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Sixdd

Hey Syrchalis, I tried your updated ResearchTree and this is what I got when I opened the research tab.
https://git.io/fN5Q0

SYDWAD

sorry, stack 'merger' would still be nice because I've found the vanilla game does it terribly compared to how you did it. I still find my storage rooms filled with quarter piles of rice, meals and leather and it bothers me allot. This might be because stack merging is a low haul priority now? but it's still a big problem because i like having my haulers always hauling all my products because it saves manufacturing time not having the crafters do it, so that would mean they never have time to merge.

Canute

Did you try WorkTab mod from fluffy and increase the merging priority for some of your haules ?

I remember at the B18 version the merging priority was below hauling too.

SYDWAD

Quote from: Canute on August 12, 2018, 05:08:22 AM
Did you try WorkTab mod from fluffy and increase the merging priority for some of your haules ?

I remember at the B18 version the merging priority was below hauling too.
I have worktab but i never noticed anything to do with merging priority, i mainly just use the extra work priorities

Canute

I can't speak for 1.0/0.19 since i didn't played it yet.
But from the B18 expierence, expand the hauling job row, look if you see the merging job.
Switch to the numberous view, and lower the number of the merging job. 1 is highest and 9 are lowest priority.

Syrchalis

Merging should be the lowest priority work job in "hauling". It's always good having one guy with a "1" in there, just so your stockpiles get condensed.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Fluffy (l2032)

@SYDWAD; Merging was always a low (usually the lowest, depending on mods) priority job. I've also had a look at the code of the vanilla stack merger, and it's virtually identical to how I used to do it. I guess someone had a look at my source code as well :P.

As the others have mentioned, you can use my Work Tab to change the priority of merging specifically, but in most normal situations merging is probably best as a low priority job.

@Everyone; some other stuff came up, so I haven't had time to look at the various issues for the 0.19/1.0 experimental versions. I'll try and get to them soon!

MegaDeth

Can you please update your mods to 0.19 ? Almost none work now :|

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on August 13, 2018, 05:19:43 PM
@Everyone; some other stuff came up, so I haven't had time to look at the various issues for the 0.19/1.0 experimental versions. I'll try and get to them soon!

Oh

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: MegaDeth on August 14, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

You're in luck! I just updated most of my mods for the latest build, fixing most of the most glaring startup errors. As usual, please report any errors you may encounter! You guys have been a great help so far :). Keep in mind though that the unstable build is rapidly changing, so these mods might already be outdated by tonight, and I don't have the time to always keep them up to date.

In addition, Blueprints' right-click menus work again, and the Birds & the Bees' Fertility capacity should now correctly be picked up by Medical Tab for surgery selection purposes.

@rawrfisher
re: WorkTab; I was not able to reproduce the error, simply toggling the show priorities setting under different circumstances seems to work fine. Could you try to replicate with the new version, and provide replication steps if it still happens?
re: ResearchTree; you should never see that error. I'd love to see the output log.

@TheEisbaer; I could not replicate that issue. If it still occurs with the latest 0.19 build, please provide your full output_log.
@InstantAli3n, moderei53; Oops! It appears I left some code in there I was using as an example to help another modder - it's been removed now. If it still doesn't work, please provide a full output_log.
@xion1088; In my limited tests (don't have time to play a whole colony), I was not able to replicate the issue. However, given that the same issue seems to occur for vanilla content, I am going to hope that it's a vanilla issue that's going to be fixed soon... (although I can't find anyone reporting it besides you...). If it still occurs in the future, a full output_log + the save game it occurs on may be helpful.
@fatmel; I was unable to replicate this. As with all the others, if it still occurs on the update, please provide a full output_log.
@Ruisuki; I've been busy with life, as well as 1.0/0.19 updates, so yeah, the 0.18 versions are pretty old by now. I don't want to be updating two branches at the same time, so any changes I make now are made only for the 1.0/0.19 versions.

rawrfisher

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on August 14, 2018, 05:33:22 PM
Quote from: MegaDeth on August 14, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

You're in luck! I just updated most of my mods for the latest build, fixing most of the most glaring startup errors. As usual, please report any errors you may encounter! You guys have been a great help so far :). Keep in mind though that the unstable build is rapidly changing, so these mods might already be outdated by tonight, and I don't have the time to always keep them up to date.

In addition, Blueprints' right-click menus work again, and the Birds & the Bees' Fertility capacity should now correctly be picked up by Medical Tab for surgery selection purposes.

@rawrfisher
re: WorkTab; I was not able to reproduce the error, simply toggling the show priorities setting under different circumstances seems to work fine. Could you try to replicate with the new version, and provide replication steps if it still happens?
re: ResearchTree; you should never see that error. I'd love to see the output log.

@TheEisbaer; I could not replicate that issue. If it still occurs with the latest 0.19 build, please provide your full output_log.
@InstantAli3n, moderei53; Oops! It appears I left some code in there I was using as an example to help another modder - it's been removed now. If it still doesn't work, please provide a full output_log.
@xion1088; In my limited tests (don't have time to play a whole colony), I was not able to replicate the issue. However, given that the same issue seems to occur for vanilla content, I am going to hope that it's a vanilla issue that's going to be fixed soon... (although I can't find anyone reporting it besides you...). If it still occurs in the future, a full output_log + the save game it occurs on may be helpful.
@fatmel; I was unable to replicate this. As with all the others, if it still occurs on the update, please provide a full output_log.
@Ruisuki; I've been busy with life, as well as 1.0/0.19 updates, so yeah, the 0.18 versions are pretty old by now. I don't want to be updating two branches at the same time, so any changes I make now are made only for the 1.0/0.19 versions.

I forgot which errors I mentioned lol.  Will have to download the updated versions I really want to get back blueprints :P

I THINK you nailed the incompatibility with the ED Excalibur mod and research tree.  Doing a bit more testing to see if it works.
Professional jerk

rawrfisher

Quote from: rawrfisher on July 23, 2018, 10:06:48 AM
Fluffys research tree seems to take issue with the research in this mod

Exception filling window for FluffyResearchTree.MainTabWindow_ResearchTree: System.Exception: TechLevelBounds called before they are set.
  at FluffyResearchTree.Tree.get_TechLevelBounds () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at FluffyResearchTree.Tree.DrawTechLevel (TechLevel techlevel, Rect visibleRect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at FluffyResearchTree.Tree.Draw (Rect visibleRect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at FluffyResearchTree.MainTabWindow_ResearchTree.DoWindowContents (Rect canvas) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Int32 x) [0x00223] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\Window.cs:202
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\Window.cs:206)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime\IMGUI\Managed\GUI.cs:1817)

Edit:  This error came up with the latest update

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'RimWorld.DropPodUtility.DropThingsNear'.
  at EnhancedDevelopment.Excalibur.Core.GameComponent_BaseClass.TickIfRequired (Int32 currentTick) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at EnhancedDevelopment.Excalibur.Core.GameComponent_Excalibur+<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<GameComponentTick>b__0 (EnhancedDevelopment.Excalibur.Core.GameComponent_BaseClass x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[EnhancedDevelopment.Excalibur.Core.GameComponent_BaseClass].ForEach (System.Action`1 action) [0x00018] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:361
  at EnhancedDevelopment.Excalibur.Core.GameComponent_Excalibur.GameComponentTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GameComponentUtility.GameComponentTick () [0x0001c] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\GameComponent\GameComponentUtility.cs:27
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.GameComponentUtility:GameComponentTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\GameComponent\GameComponentUtility.cs:28)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:363)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:261)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Game.cs:512)
Verse.Root_Play:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:99)

I think this is the issue you were refering to and it seems to be gone in the current version
Professional jerk

MisterVertigo

Yay I'm so happy! Blueprints work again! You are awesome Fluffy!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub