[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsunamy

Last update listed in the topic is today, but I just checked all the mods on github and the closest to last release was 4 days ago?

Fluffy (l2032)

@EVERYONE:
Rejoice!
I've finally managed to automate updating my main page! Never again will the front page be out-of-date, never again will I have to manually update it! It's celebration time!

@Tsunamy; Sorry, I was testing the auto-update stuff, hence the update timestamp.

rawrfisher

Fluffy I managed to break blueprints again 8)
I posted a log in my last post
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Fluffy (l2032)

@rawrfisher; I've added an extra check that might fix your problem, but to be honest, given the large amount of mods (and errors!) you're having, I'm not sure what the root cause of the problem is. I've never seen this one before, and I'm fairly sure the error you're getting shouldn't be possible under normal circumstances, which would mean a mod is screwing something up, which may have other side-effects down the line.

rawrfisher

I often joke that I'm the embodiment of murphy's law.
That blueprint error tho is quite common for me and I can replicate it reliably with almost any mod 8)  Albiet not to that extent.
Then again even with all those errors the only thing that was acting up was faction generation which hopfully was fixed today.

There is 2 mods that can cause that error to show in such an extream form.
Sparkling worlds and glittertech have both presented that error in some form or another.   Under normal conditions they work perfectly with it but you combine my method of bug testing with em and you get errors like this and what you saw in my log on a regular basis

Exception filling window for WorkTab.MainTabWindow_WorkTab: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at WorkTab.PriorityManager.set_ShowPriorities (Boolean value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WorkTab.MainTabWindow_WorkTab+<>c.<DoToggleButtons>b__31_1 (Boolean val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WorkTab.InteractionUtilities.ButtonImageToggle (System.Func`1 getter, System.Action`1 setter, Rect canvas, System.String tipOn, UnityEngine.Texture2D texOn, System.String tipOff, UnityEngine.Texture2D texOff) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WorkTab.MainTabWindow_WorkTab.DoToggleButtons (Rect canvas) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WorkTab.MainTabWindow_WorkTab.DoWindowContents (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Likely something harmless but felt like pointing it out.
Professional jerk

hoaxdream

i also have an error, so i disable all mods and enable them one by one, then found that if i enable both edb prepare carefully and worktab i have this error

Exception filling window for WorkTab.MainTabWindow_WorkTab: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at WorkTab.PriorityManager.set_ShowPriorities (Boolean value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at WorkTab.MainTabWindow_WorkTab+<>c.<DoToggleButtons>b__31_1 (Boolean val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at WorkTab.InteractionUtilities.ButtonImageToggle (System.Func`1 getter, System.Action`1 setter, Rect canvas, System.String tipOn, UnityEngine.Texture2D texOn, System.String tipOff, UnityEngine.Texture2D texOff) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at WorkTab.MainTabWindow_WorkTab.DoToggleButtons (Rect canvas) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at WorkTab.MainTabWindow_WorkTab.DoWindowContents (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

rawrfisher

I noticed that the error seems harmless so I'm not too worried.
Professional jerk

hoaxdream

btw i only got that error when i click the icon, see the image. thanks

rawrfisher

Professional jerk

Fluffy (l2032)

You guys are getting this with WorkTab and Prepare Carefully?! I'm a bit flabbergasted, it doesn't sound like this is something that Prepare Carefully has any reason to be interacting with. I'll have a look tonight!

If this was a recent change, it's probably a PC update - Work Tab's code hasn't seen any changes in a while.

rawrfisher

I think it could be a symptom of something different. 
Professional jerk

Fluffy (l2032)

it's probably the old PC ghost pawns again. I'll have to purge them before doing anything. Should be a simplish fix, will try and get it done tonight. In the meantime, saving the game should purge ghost pawns as well. Just saving, don't need to reload.

hoaxdream

yes only with edb prepare carefuly

without edb everything good no error

Canute

Since i got a similar problem awhile ago.
Did you delete the hugslib folder inside the config folder since the version change ?
An error appear with the B19 Vegetable garden mod and the old config's from hugslib, after deleting that folder the error disappear.

So just try out to delete the hugslib config folder.

onerous1

The steam version of Animal Tab is the latest version but not the github version.