[A12] TheGentlePack (UOP REBOOTED)

Started by TheGentlmen, September 30, 2015, 10:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ButteryButters

Good luck with your project man. I hope it goes well, I'll likely play it as long as prepare carefully is included and I can start with 5 cybernetic advanced androids xD (I like to cheat apparently :P)
Ewe revenge leads to dead colony, first ever Rimfail

Sulfat

The king is dead long live the king!  :o

Fernbhoy

Good luck to you sir, i look forward to your hard work o7

coolmoo

Here is a link for a bunch of patch files aswell as the latest UOP up to 29/09
(EDIT) -Snip- (Edit)

TheGentlmen

Quote from: coolmoo on October 06, 2015, 02:54:38 PM
Here is a link for a bunch of patch files aswell as the latest UOP up to 29/09
--SNIP--
Oh my...

Probe1

Quote3- Make Research Web mod
4- Make charts for it
5- Add stuff to help section
6- Contact Youtubers for tutorial & simular
7- Setup GIT
8- Make graphic stuff, like logos
9- Format Fourm

none of this is really important.  we want a mod pack so we don't have to manually merge every mod together ourselves.  don't break your back doing something that will be glanced at once and forgotten about.

it should take you a week or so to have up what people want.  prioritize!

coolmoo

I also added the 27/09 Version before this war began I believe? If you need any more help I have versions all the way back till 21/09 sadly that was when i first fell in love with it so i didn't get any of the older ones but hey at least we got most of it right xD

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Probe1 on October 06, 2015, 07:58:18 PM
Quote3- Make Research Web mod
4- Make charts for it
5- Add stuff to help section
6- Contact Youtubers for tutorial & simular
7- Setup GIT
8- Make graphic stuff, like logos
9- Format Fourm

none of this is really important.  we want a mod pack so we don't have to manually merge every mod together ourselves.  don't break your back doing something that will be glanced at once and forgotten about.

it should take you a week or so to have up what people want.  prioritize!
Well... Then DAT meens I could release it now.
But I won't. Any noob could release it like dis. I want to make something new. A.k.a. I will make the Research Web mod. After that I'll consider if I release or not.

Edit: RWeb mod is not minor. It will NOT be overglanced. It IS gonna be like SC. If you do over glance you won't find my MP fun. You'll have missed dozens of tables of a ton of researches.
Quote from: coolmoo on October 06, 2015, 08:27:47 PM
I also added the 27/09 Version before this war began I believe? If you need any more help I have versions all the way back till 21/09 sadly that was when i first fell in love with it so i didn't get any of the older ones but hey at least we got most of it right xD
Nah, its fine.

ItchyFlea

I really don't like this part of my role as an administrator but the link you've provided links to a version of the modpack that breaks rule 4 of the mod release rules.

You have 24 hours to resolve this by either obtaining permission to use the mods included, or moving the unlicensed mods from the modpack.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

TheGentlmen

Quote from: ItchyFlea on October 08, 2015, 08:46:32 AM
I really don't like this part of my role as an administrator but the link you've provided links to a version of the modpack that breaks rule 4 of the mod release rules.

You have 24 hours to resolve this by either obtaining permission to use the mods included, or moving the unlicensed mods from the modpack.

Done.

Sulfat

Take your time and leaves us stable job Gent!

KillerOrc

Thank you Gent for doing the UOP Rebooted! I just wish it would be finished now and not in a few months ;)

I´m still sad it had to end this way. Nine as his modpack made up a large portion of why I loved this game so much. The re playability was endless and I probably spent over 100 hours using his mod pack. And all the work he put into making everything work together, it´s just so sad... :(

NuclearStudent

I'm oddly hype about the research web.  Webs mean spiders! We get to be spiders! Nonlinear dynamic spiders!

spiders

TheGentlmen

Quote from: NuclearStudent on October 10, 2015, 06:20:47 PM
I'm oddly hype about the research web.  Webs mean spiders! We get to be spiders! Nonlinear dynamic spiders!

spiders
Lol. You get no spiders. :)

Ienkoron

No Spiders, Burn Spiders With FIRE!!!!!
If there's someone likely to over react, that's likely to be me :P