[B18-A16] More Furniture

Started by Anonemous2, December 01, 2015, 06:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lethe

Anyway for you to make the dresser and night stand buff work on beds added by T's mod? They don't seem to work currently [no grey line connecting them like vanilla beds].

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=4373.0

Anonemous2

Quote from: Lethe on February 17, 2017, 06:49:16 PM
Anyway for you to make the dresser and night stand buff work on beds added by T's mod? They don't seem to work currently [no grey line connecting them like vanilla beds].

I believe there's a compatibility patch download on T's mods.

katherineironfist

Hey! I love this mod! I have a BIG problem!

How do I get that L shaped planter that goes around corners in your picture? I have ALL the furnitures in the MF tab - all except the L shaped planter. Its driving me absolutely nuts! I want that planter so bad but I can't seem to find it!

Help!

Tanelorn

I saw you have a countertop but it's not possible to put a stockpile on it. I have no reason to build shelves / countertops if I can't use it for placing items on them. For example, it would be perfect in the kitchen for ingredient storage.

Please consider adding that functionality. There are other mods that allow this but I'd prefer to not have multiple furniture mods.

Thanks for your great work I use many of the items consistently.

PotatoeTater

Quote from: Tanelorn on March 07, 2017, 04:27:03 PM
I saw you have a countertop but it's not possible to put a stockpile on it. I have no reason to build shelves / countertops if I can't use it for placing items on them. For example, it would be perfect in the kitchen for ingredient storage.

Please consider adding that functionality. There are other mods that allow this but I'd prefer to not have multiple furniture mods.

Your colonists will eat at them if you place a chair. I use them for making kitchen islands and bars. They work very well for social events where people smoke and drink.
Life is Strange

Ruisuki

Any chance of having the dresser function like Clutter's wardrobe to hold armor/clothing sets?
Quote from: katherineironfist on March 07, 2017, 04:13:36 PM

How do I get that L shaped planter that goes around corners in your picture? I have ALL the furnitures in the MF tab - all except the L shaped planter. Its driving me absolutely nuts! I want that planter so bad but I can't seem to find it!

Help!
isnt it modular like the couch is? so you should be able to keep adding more plots alongside it no?
Quote from: Anonemous2 on March 05, 2017, 04:11:47 PM
Quote from: Lethe on February 17, 2017, 06:49:16 PM

I believe there's a compatibility patch download on T's mods.
really? i dont see it

ChaosChronicler

I have Clutter's wardrobe mod installed with this and for some strange reason your dressers including the lamp version can hold cloths  :o

Ruisuki

Just one step away from clothing we almost there haha....

Mufflamingo

Quote from: katherineironfist on March 07, 2017, 04:13:36 PM

Help!

Go to MF > Click the Box Planter > Drag and design like how you design walls.
Bleeeee. . . . .

Tanelorn

Quote from: PotatoeTater on March 07, 2017, 04:52:44 PM
Quote from: Tanelorn on March 07, 2017, 04:27:03 PM

Your colonists will eat at them if you place a chair. I use them for making kitchen islands and bars. They work very well for social events where people smoke and drink.

Ok, I get it. I think it would also be really useful and pleasing to have counters / racks for storing kitchen items. Most players have ingredients in the kitchen to reduce cook traveling time. Also I don't think items in a storage rack contribute to ugliness. It's a win-win.

Ruisuki

Any chance the dressers can be made, 'real?' My colonists frequently walk through them as if they are weightless. Doesnt look good during pathing. The clothing also doesnt stay atop the dresser as it would on an equipment rack for instance. It stays on the ground but the dresser stays on top of it blocking it so the image doesnt show.

in case the image doesnt show
https://ibb.co/hfmJaa

Madman666

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 28, 2017, 07:31:14 AM
Any chance the dressers can be made, 'real?' My colonists frequently walk through them as if they are weightless. Doesnt look good during pathing. The clothing also doesnt stay atop the dresser as it would on an equipment rack for instance. It stays on the ground but the dresser stays on top of it blocking it so the image doesnt show.

It was a deliberate decision by author to hide clothing in a dressers, as far as I know. Because its not an equipment rack, its a dresser, so you put clothing in it, not over it.

Ruisuki

Quote from: Madman666 on March 28, 2017, 09:02:00 AM
Quote from: Ruisuki on March 28, 2017, 07:31:14 AM

It was a deliberate decision by author to hide clothing in a dressers, as far as I know. Because its not an equipment rack, its a dresser, so you put clothing in it, not over it.
Ah. so how about making the dressers not able to be walked 'through?" Was that also mentioned as an unworkable consequence of having the dresser atop the clothing?

Madman666

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 28, 2017, 10:36:46 AM
Ah. so how about making the dressers not able to be walked 'through?" Was that also mentioned as an unworkable consequence of having the dresser atop the clothing?

Sorry, i have no info on that problem)) Best to wait for author's answer)

Candacis

So, I made a german translation for this mod. Except the Buildings_MoreFurnitureLights.xml file didn't work out. I translated it in the same manner as all the other def files, but that one wouldn't show up in german in the game. I don't know why. Anyway, the rest works.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/14wrjkdyj8ucxu2/Languages.zip?dl=0