[A13] [A12d] [MODPACK] [UI] UPDATED! The must-have Rimworld UI mods!

Started by Florius, December 30, 2015, 01:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenophobe

when i use this mod pack the game works fine until you "land" then it sits for a period of a few minutes. One you land you cannot select anything. Mouse doesn't and keyboard doesn't. Sounds happen but unable to uncheck items. select characters. etc... Ideas?

Mod Order

Zenophobe

I removed Storage Search and the error went away. Going to see if the game will work now. This is on a fresh install.

Zenophobe

Florius

Quote from: Zenophobe on March 19, 2016, 02:21:44 PM
game is working for me without the storage

Seems to be conflicting with some other mode, or might be the load order... I'm not sure though.
To be honest, it's been quite a while that I spend modding Rimworld.

RickyMartini

Would be very nice if this get's updated as soon as the mods are ready again! ;)

Florius

Quote from: Skissor on April 11, 2016, 10:20:36 AM
Would be very nice if this get's updated as soon as the mods are ready again! ;)

I certainly will, but I am actually waiting to play Rimworld untill the most mods are updated, so I am keeping an eye on the forum (read: check every 5 minutes  :-[) until they are updated!

RickyMartini

Yeah no worries, half of the mods used in this pack aren't updated anyway. And as always, everyone else is also patiently refreshing the mod subforum. ;)

Florius

Quote from: Skissor on April 13, 2016, 04:50:12 PM
Yeah no worries, half of the mods used in this pack aren't updated anyway. And as always, everyone else is also patiently refreshing the mod subforum. ;)

Updated :)

RickyMartini

Nice! Be sure to include "A dog said" a mod which simply enables the "operations" tab for tamed animals.

Florius

Quote from: Skissor on April 16, 2016, 06:29:25 PM
Nice! Be sure to include "A dog said" a mod which simply enables the "operations" tab for tamed animals.

Hmm, I considered to add EPOE too, however these are actually changing the gameplay... So I am not sure, unless more people want it too.

RickyMartini

"A dog said" could count as gameplay-changing yes. But realistically, if you download and use the mods, it only starts influencing gameplay if you actually use the animal operation tab.

I mean, after all Colony manager v2 also changes gameplay, because there are new research options and also a new manager job and two desks to choose.

Florius

Quote from: Skissor on April 16, 2016, 06:43:24 PM
"A dog said" could count as gameplay-changing yes. But realistically, if you download and use the mods, it only starts influencing gameplay if you actually use the animal operation tab.

I mean, after all Colony manager v2 also changes gameplay, because there are new research options and also a new manager job and two desks to choose.

Hmm agree, I will add it in the next version. What about EPOE. Shall I add it too or does it change gameplay too much?

RickyMartini

I've always used EPOE but what UI improvements does it add?

I think EPOE is already too much, it unlocks dozens of new benches and the new bionics influence the gameplay strongly.

Florius

Quote from: Skissor on April 16, 2016, 06:55:56 PM
I've always used EPOE but what UI improvements does it add?

I think EPOE is already too much, it unlocks dozens of new benches and the new bionics influence the gameplay strongly.

Alright, thank you for the advice! I am awaiting the approvement of a modder to include a mod, which is a very useful one. As soon as I get the permission I will upload the new version :)

Florius

New mod added, Stonecutting Tweak, "A Dog said..." will be next!