[1.5] Allow Tool (3.13.0) - The Rimworld Multitool

Started by UnlimitedHugs, January 01, 2016, 04:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidMM18

Could we get an option (in mod Settings) for the Unforbid everything tool to include things like rotting/desiccated animal/pawn corpses?

kaptain_kavern

Copy pasted from change log :

2.1.0 - 22.09.2016
- Unforbid everything will now skip rotten and desiccated corpses unless Shift is held.

I had not noticed as well, it's while doing the translation that I saw it in the code ^^

UnlimitedHugs

That would be correct.
It may have gone unnoticed, since that was before I had the option of spamming you guys with update news in-game :D
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

Vincent

Do you think it would be possible to make an option to allow everything all the time (for when you have a drop pod/daze) it would be dangerous to play with that (infestation  :P) but I think it would be a massive QoL improvment

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Vincent on November 16, 2016, 10:50:02 PM
Do you think it would be possible to make an option to allow everything all the time (for when you have a drop pod/daze) it would be dangerous to play with that (infestation  :P) but I think it would be a massive QoL improvment

I guess that would do more harm than good. All in all, dropped items getting auto-forbidden is a useful mechanic- it keeps the clueless haulers out of danger. You could assign a hotkey to the "Allow all" tool, though- no more clicking necessary.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.5.1

Forgot to make the update post. Anyway, here's your A16 build, enjoy :)

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 2.5.2

"Allow all" will now include only haulable items- this should prevent unintentionally opening up forbidden doors.
Hold Ctrl to unforbid buildings, as well.

Primal Lord

Here's where my laziness is going to shine lol, but would it be possible to add 2 functions that harvest and chop everything on the map that's at 100% growth respectively? That would be a super cool addition :)

Edit: Possibly even a claim all? :p

etoire

Harvest/chop/claim all would be amazing for lazy me.

I've been experiencing some minor issues with allowtool not loading into my game at times. Restarting or fumbling with my mod order sorts it out, so I'm sure it's just a conflicting mod, but other than that the mod works perfectly fine. Thanks for all your hard work!

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: etoire on December 28, 2016, 08:19:20 PM
Harvest/chop/claim all would be amazing for lazy me.

I'd rather not overflow the orders menu with buttons, but perhaps there's a more subtle way to do this. I'll think about it.

Quote from: etoire on December 28, 2016, 08:19:20 PM
I've been experiencing some minor issues with allowtool not loading into my game at times.

There seems to be a conflict with one of TheUbie's mods at the moment. I'll investigate and let you know.

etoire

Is it possible to make it a right click menu option on the currently existing Tool buttons?

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: etoire on December 28, 2016, 08:44:43 PM
Is it possible to make it a right click menu option on the currently existing Tool buttons?

Yeah, that would be a workable approach.

Primal Lord

Quote from: UnlimitedHugs on December 28, 2016, 08:35:28 PM

I'd rather not overflow the orders menu with buttons, but perhaps there's a more subtle way to do this. I'll think about it.

Fair enough, if you do decide to / figure out how to include this in your mod, thanks for the mod by the way :), including haul all / plant cut all would definitely cause hangtimes so long it'd get mistaken for freezes (due to all the grass and rock chunks)

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 2.5.3

The issue of the missing buttons was caused by making changes to your Mods menu without restarting your game afterwards. TheUbie's mods were also involved.
Anyway, I made a quick fix on my end to avoid the problem in the future.

gendalf

is there a way to change hotkeys used? 'I' conflicts with the planner.