Island Colones

Started by Daman453, February 03, 2016, 09:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daman453

I have started sometimes on a island, with raiders on a mainland just to see what the raids would be like. It turns out every raider is Jesus because they walked over deep water and attacked. God damn Jesus raiders
Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.

Livingston I Presume

You could use Dev mode to build actual water around the colony, so it appear on map, would just take an age

Grimandevil

Quote from: Livingston I Presume on February 04, 2016, 12:53:26 AM
You could use Dev mode to build actual water around the colony, so it appear on map, would just take an age
i wish 'set terrain' had a brush size or expandable box..
welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

JimmyAgnt007

Or even a fully fledged map editor.  That being said, if something like a fallout happens and everything dies, then there would be no edge for grass seed to spawn from.  Unless there are other sources im unaware of. 

TheSpaceKraken

An early priority for me now is little conservation zones-heated, lit rooms dotted across the map containing a good selection of natural vegetation. The code is set up to give you an extinction class fallout event in your first year 100% of the time at the moment(bug), and I don't like the barren maps you get, or waiting for the vegetation to return.